Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5rating 4.5833333
Overall Rating 2.1666683/5Overall Rating 2.1666683/5rating 2.1666683rating 2.1666683rating 2.1666683

AE
Ashley E.
Pekin, IL
2019 Hyundai Accent
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Rude
This man Brian was very rude in the service department
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Hello Ashley,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey.
Your comments and suggestions help us improve our service and your experience. Please call me direct at 309-693-1222 x250 or respond to the email if I may be of assistance in relation to this visit or any concerns in the future.
Joy Thannert
Parts and Service Director

Christopher C.
Manito, IL
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Employees are so friendly & always excellent service

Hello Christopher,

Melissa H.
Chillicothe, IL
04/30/2019 Category: Service
I like my salesman Tim. He keeps in contact with me to make sure my SUV is running properly.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 05/01/2019

Hello Melissa,

London Mills, IL
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Free replacement
Everyone worked with us even checking to see if there was a recall.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 04/30/2019

Carroll W.
Cuba, IL
04/24/2019 Category: Service
The guys in the shop are always friendly and answer all my questions.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 04/24/2019

Hi Carroll,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey.
We appreciate you traveling to visit our service department.

AC
Al C.
Brimfield, IL
2008 Hyundai Sonata
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Top notch service experience from the service desk to the technicians.
I was very pleased with the service department. Brian Jarvis was my service contact and he was very professional, knowledgeable, personable, and helpful. The service was very timely and the problem with the vehicle was corrected. Thanks to Brian and his service technicians, I would definitely give my experience a five-star rating.

Hello Al,
Thanks for completing our service survey and for giving us such a rave review. We appreciate your business.

Kewanee, IL
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Service department is awesome!
Everyone in the service department is friendly and courteous. While I waited, other staff said hello. The mechanics are super friendly and polite as well. I will continue to bring my car for service here, not anywhere else!
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

GA
Glenda A.
Washington, IL
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Quick and fast service.

Hello Glenda,
Thanks for taking the time to complete our service survey.

Dunlap, IL
04/16/2019 Category: Service
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey. We
would like an opportunity to reinspect your vehicle at no charge to find the problem you are experiencing. Please let me know if I may be of assistance in repairing your vehicle.  You may respond to this email or phone me at 309-693-1222 x250.
Joy Thannert
Part and Service Director

TC
Todd C.
Germantown Hills, IL
04/16/2019 Category: Service
The technicians were really nice and answered all my questions He even walked me through different functions in my car

Hi Todd,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey. Our goal is to exceed your expectations at every service visit. Please let me know how we can earn your 5-star rating. Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated. You may respond to this email or
phone me at 309-693-1222 x250.
Joy Thannert, Parts and Service Director

GN
Gary N.
Dunlap, IL
2013 Hyundai Tucson
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Your service reps are great especially Pete and Bobby.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Hello Gary,
Thanks for taking the time to complete our service survey.
I'll pass the compliment on the Pete and Bobby.

Sherianne M.
Friendly Place
The people who work there treat you like family.

Hi Sherianne,
Thanks for taking the time to complete our service survey. We

JJ
Jan J.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Headlights
I called at the last minute and they got me in to change my headlight - which was out - and when I asked for the other one to be changed, they did that, too! No appointment! No questions! It was great - in and out in 15 minutes or less!
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Randall G.
Pekin, IL
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and efficient.

GS

Michael M.
Morton, IL
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Great timing. Just as promised
They took care of my recall in the time the told me it would take.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey. We appreciate your business.

Sincerely

Rhonda W.
2019 Hyundai Kona
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Best dealership
Friendly, honest, always willing to help

Sincerely

RL
Richard L.
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding service
Everyone is so nice and helpful at Mike Miller Hyuandi, starting with Mike and all of his staff. Special shout out to Rodney Rodgers. He texted me to come in and check out the new KIA Telluride and oh my god so glad he did. This automobile drives amazing and I would highly recommend to go check it out. We have been coming here for years, service is amazing.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Thanks for the high praise. We value our business. Looking forward to seeing you in the near future. The Hyundai Palisade is on the way!

VM
Vickie M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Prompt reliable service.
Nothing further to add.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey.We appreciate your business.

04/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people, service guy was not that friendly, just didn't say much.
Overall, like this dealership. Not happy with the recalls on Hyundai. My husband's car has been in service place in Alabama for 2 months or more! 2019 santa fe needs a new engine! Unacceptable!

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey. We appreciate your business.