Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5rating 4.5833333
Overall Rating 2.1666683/5Overall Rating 2.1666683/5rating 2.1666683rating 2.1666683rating 2.1666683

FH
Floyd H.
Customer service
Brian has gone above and beyond on my visits but this last visit he exceeded my expectations! My car was runnning poorly and the engine light came on of course on a evening commute from work and he was able to reassure me he would do everything in his power to get me back on the road and was very compassionate. He dropped what he was doing and was able to look my car over to see what was happening! Brian is the kind of person I want to work with and is one of the reasons I feel comfortable retuning for service. I have purchased many vehicles from your dealership and work with Randy every time he is also a great person to work with!
I provide customer service for my job and rarely run into such excellent customer service! Please appreciate these guys as they are my hero’s!!
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 02/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your loyalty and happy we have earned your repeat business.

BT

William B.
Morton, IL
2007 Hyundai Elantra
Fantastic Service
I had a dead battery. got car jump started. Brought it in without an appointment and they worked me in right in and put in a new battery. Very friendly. I always have the best service from Mike Millers. I have bought .3 cars from them. My sales person Randy Acevedo is the best ever!!!

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey.
We appreciate your business and glad we have earned your
loyalty.

SR
Sharon R.
Pekin, IL
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Service was prompt and complete
service members were friendly and explained what was done.

RJ
Randy J.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
Randy J
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

AK
Anthony K.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/05/2019 Category: Service
very professional
my 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe is the best car I have ever owned, very reliable and Miller takes good care of any problems
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Thank for you completing our service survey.

Starr B.
2012 Hyundai Azera
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and great service!
Always wonderful service! Had new tires put on with our polar vortex and they brought the car into the garage to me when I came to pick it up! Always go back to them for all my service needs!
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for completing our service survey.
Happy we were here to help.

Jason G.
Pekin, IL
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Always a great experience!
Staff is always friendly and remembers my family and I. They are also great at making sure our Sonata is running perfectly.

Thank you for completing our service survey. We appreciate your kind words and your business.
Sincerely

RD
Robert D.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Fast Friendly Service
Brought my Tucson in for an oil change and went ahead and had them rotate the tires too. Was very satisfied with the time it took to do both.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 02/02/2019

HR
Heather R.
Chillicothe, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Professional
The staff is always very professional and friendly. Their work is quality and quick.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you for completing our service survey. We appreciate your business.

Mark G.
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
All my needs were taken care of
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you for completing our service survey. We appreciate your business.

TE
Thomas E.
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, competent service.
Staff is friendly and do their best to get customers in and out in good time.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

NB
Nancee B.
East Peoria, IL
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Friendly customer service staff
The service department is always professional and friendly. Mike Miller also has a comfortable customer lounge.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

TG
Terrence G.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Good timely service.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 01/22/2019

Chillicothe, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Quick work
They are very professional and get you in and out

Marilyn M.
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Service review
Service is always great at Mike Miller!

West Peoria, IL
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is always so helpful.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

AT
Amy T.
Canton, IL
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Car wash
The car wash and the vacuum with a oil change

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/18/2019 Category: Service
People
Best dealership ever! I love the cars, but adore the dealership! Will stay with them forever!
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Dave D.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and check of my car was quick and done right great experience