Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5rating 4.5833333
Overall Rating 2.1666683/5Overall Rating 2.1666683/5rating 2.1666683rating 2.1666683rating 2.1666683

Mike S.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Responded quickly to my concern.
After listening to my concern about the labor rate and comparison to other options for batter replacement, I was satisfied with their response & willingness to negotiate.

10/11/2018 Category: Service
Excessive and unexpected labor fees
If I am going to be charged a $200 labor fee for a 1/2 hour job, I should be told in advance.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey. We appreciate you returning to our service department today allowing us to complete the maintenance on your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
Pete

ER
Eric R.
Chillicothe, IL
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/26/2018 Category: Service
Prompt response!
Though my original experience was not quite as expected, your service department "stepped up to the plate" to make things right!
I really appreciated the quick response from the service manager and his willingness to go above and beyond to make me happy as a Hyundai owner!
I will definitely use Mike Miller Hyundai for future needs!

02/26/2018 Category: Service
Communication is the key!
If things are going to take longer than expected, someone should let you know. I don't like waiting longer than expected with no explanation.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 02/27/2018

We apologize for the inconvenience at your last visit. We should have communicated our shop situation with you. Please let us take care of your next oil change and do an in house interior and exterior detail of your vehicle. We would like about 3 hours to complete it properly.
Let me know when we can arrange for this service.
Thank you for completing our survey.
309-693-1222

ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 03/01/2018

Thank you. We appreciate the opportunity to "make it right" with you.

Pete

NA
Natasha A.
01/09/2017
Dealership reached out after my troubles
I appreciate the dealership reaching out to ne after my experience. I hardly ever leave reviews, but at the time felt like my money was wasted. Joy thoroughly explained everything and that was above and beyond.

01/09/2017
I've spent close to 700 dollars and still don't know exactly what is wrong with my car
I really don't feel the time was taken to truly see the problem with my car. Long story short, diagnostic showed battery was bad. My battery was 3 months old, I had the dealership replace my battery anyway. I was told my alternator was working and that there was no way to test my starter, fair enough. I continued to have problems after battery was replaced. I bring the car back on 12/26 and no issues were found. After the 12/26 visit, my car started stalling again after the temperature dropped. I had my starter replaced by someone other than the dealership. I returned my part to the auto part store for the core refund. My old starter was tested and I was told my starter is fine. So now 700 dollars later, I truly don't know what was or still is wrong with my vehicle.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 01/13/2017

Contacted Natasha 1/13/17 at 11:40 am. Starter has been replaced. Vehicle has been starting fine to date. Possible intermittent condition with starter. Customer will contact us if she has a starting issue in the future. Dealership will do a diagnosis at no charge. Contact made by Joy Thannert.

KR
Kara R.
2013 Hyundai Accent
11/29/2016 Category: Service
Curt called me personally in response to my review and he did explain everything well. He offered to pay for my next oil change as my last experience was not the best but reassured me to let him know if I have an issues so he can address them promptly. I much appreciate the follow up and personal phone call to resolve and explain the issue.

11/29/2016 Category: Service
I bought my vehicle from Hyundia and have came to them for oil changes almost all the time, sometimes taking my car else where but this time it took over an hour and 10 minutes when I'm told it'll be done in about 45 minutes or so. I got coupons the first month or two for oil changes years ago when I bought it and then I quit getting them. I'll plan on going to any basic oil change company from now on since Hyundia does the same thing for me that any other oil change company would do, change my oil. I can spray my car off with water anytime as they do and it wouldn't charge me an extra $10 or so and most places check my fluids too so they are taking longer to complete things and never offer coupons after being in service with them for 4 years or more now.
Curtis J B., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 12/01/2016

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me. Everyone is very important to all of us here. Please do let me know anytime I can be of help.

01/19/2016 Category: Service
Service Appointment a Thumbs Up
I would like to rescore this review in light of how it could impact the service department. Curt, the service manager, has been really helpful with the recurring issue I'm having with my vehicle. I feel like he does care about solving the issue and is trying to make that happen for me. Thank you Curt for being honest, up front, and concerned about the number of times I have had to have my car in as well as the value of my time.

While I am still unhappy with the sales team and the "way they tried to make this inconvience right," I will not fault the service department as I have not had a bad experience wiht them.

01/19/2016 Category: Service
Great Service Experience / Terrible Sales Experience
My 2015 Sonata was in for service for the 4th or 5th time for the same issue - a noisy moon roof. This has all taken place in the first year I've owned the vehicle. The below average rating is not because of the service department, however. The service manager, Kurt as well as Bobby were great to work with. They were very forthcoming about the situation and friendly.

I am disappointed in the fact that my car keeps having the same issue and there is no real fix for it...even though I have been told multiple times that it was fixed. I made the decision to purchase a brand new vehicle because it was not supposed to have problems. However, I have more issues with this car than my 2003 Grand Prix.

I am also very disappointed in the sales team that was offering to get me into a new 2015 Sonata to remedy the moon roof issue because they “felt bad” that I had to keep coming in. They felt so bad for me that they offered me the VERY WORST deal I've ever been offered on a car. They made me feel like they thought I was stupid and would not realize I was being taken advantage of in the "deal" they offered. When I looked online for the same exact car they were offering me a "deal" on, it was listed at close to $28,000, however, they wanted to offer me this "great deal” and have me finance $35,000, which was $2,000 more than I originally paid for the same car one year ago. Plus, they were going to be so kind as to extend the term of my loan and get me a higher interest rate... plus ask me to put money down. If you are going to tell me that you are sorry for all the troubles I am going through with my car and want to make things right, then don’t try to screw me over by putting me in a new car (the exact same as I had) and trying to take me for several thousand dollars. This was, in my opinion, very unprofessional and completely changed my view of this dealership, my sales person, and, to be honest, the brand.

In one very distasteful move on the part of this dealership, I went from turning in to a loyal customer (which was a miracle in itself, because in the past, I only bought Chevy's), to a person that highly doubts I will ever purchase this brand from this dealer or recommend them ever again in the future.
Curtis J B., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 01/19/2016

Shawna,
It was great speaking with you today, I am sincere when I say we want to permantly fix this noise issue. A lot of Hyundai engineers are working to help us with this.
As I said please let me know if this comes back

Curtis J B., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 01/28/2016

Curt

Hanna City, IL
11/30/2015 Category: Service
Above and beyond
After a less than stellar oil change Curt went above and beyond to make it right. I appreciate the phone call and will be returning in the future!

11/30/2015 Category: Service
Scheduled appointment
I had my first scheduled oil change on my new car, the oil change took OVER 1 hour long. I finally went to ask how much long it was going to take and they informed me it was done but we're too busy to finish/ring me up. I was furious! I was on my 30 minute lunch break from work. I could anticipate this had I not had an appointment but I did. I received no compensation AND paid full price for the oil change.
Curtis J B., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 12/01/2015

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me about the service on your Sonata. We definitely did not follow thru on the timeliness of getting this done from write up to getting you back on the road as our proceduures dictate. I am happy to make this right fo ryou as we spoke and will do a much better job of keeping you informed.
My sincere apology. It was my pleasure to have the opputunity to speak with you.

PC
PAMELA C.
01/08/2014 Category: Service
Pam C.
Thanks Curt B. for calling and chatting with me over this matter. I'm very happy with Mike Miller Hyundai.
The day I had the flat was not a good day and people were just upsetting me more. Thanks Pam

01/08/2014 Category: Service
Service dept....
The service dept. needs to be kinder and listen.
Needs to answer the phones with better attitudes.
This is my second car I have bought here and i just seem to have issues with the service dept....
Curtis J B., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 01/14/2014

My sincere apologies for any bad feelings we have given you. It is not our intention to do this. The past several weeks we have been working with a large amount of urgent issues with the cold and snowy weather. From people visiting for the holidays to accidents from slick streets and potholes the increase in calls has escalated.
Be assured we are here to help you with any maintenance and repairs and want to get you back on the road as quickly as possible.

TH
TIMOTHY H.
2008 KIA OPTIMA
07/10/2012 Category: Service
Service Manager Curt B. took care of the problem within 30 days. Service Dept. has always been reliable.

07/10/2012 Category: Service
Would have been a 5 star rating, but had an issue with replacing stereos, that has never been resolved.
Curtis J B., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 07/13/2012
Radio remanufacturer has not returned CDs from radio, will get this resolved, waiting on list of CDs

TG
Teri G.
Morton, IL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/22/2019 Category: Service
They fixed our car in a timely matter
They did a great job
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

LA
Loretta A.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
10/22/2019 Category: Service
own a Hundai
I have driven my car for over 9 years and always return to the Dealer for servicing. They are the best for knowing their product. If I was to buy a new car again I would return to them.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

CD
Christine D.
Edwards, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service, the guys at Mike Miller are very friendly and helpful.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

Scott C.
Mapleton, IL
10/20/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and always so kind
I love coming here..as a woman it’s not always easy to find someone who treats you with respect. I never feel like I am being taken advantage of when I bring my car in. Thanks so much to all the staff!!!

Oneida, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Great sales staff /excellent service department.
Mike Miller Hyundai has a great sales staff (Rodney Rodgers) and an excellent service department. I have purchased 3 vehicles from Mike Miller over the past ten years and they have earned my business.

Charles H.
Washington, IL
2011 Hyundai Tucson
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Professional service and in the time promised

David S.
Marquette Heights, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Easy to deal with.
Nice waiting area, and quick service!

Jonathan S.
Dunlap, IL
2016 Hyundai Genesis
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service. But, wish they could find out whats wrong with my car
The workers are very friendly and accommodating but no one could find out what is wrong with my car. Shane rode along with me and was very helpful. However, I do wish we could find out what is wrong with my vehicle.

Good Morning Jonathon,

I am very sorry to hear that we not resolved your issue. I will be calling you today to plan our next steps to get this taken care of.

JJ
Jan J.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Part of the Family
The service team at Mike Miller is like part of the family! I drive over 160 miles a day and my car needs servicing frequently - to say the least! The folks at Mike Miller's have done a great job helping keep me safely on the road! Oil changes, tire rotations, tune ups, help keep my car functioning at the top of its ability. When my old tires were showing wear, they gave me a 'heads up' so I could plan on getting the car in and new tires put on, balanced, and all the rest. And when they discover I don't need a service, such as a rotation yet or an alignment, the let me know that, too and save me the money! I call that trustworthy like family!
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 10/17/2019

Good Morning Jan,

Thank you very much for allowing us to service your vehicle. I truly enjoy hearing how well your service has gone. It means alot that you would take the time to give us your feedback. Thank you very much for patonage and we look forward to seeing you soon.

KT
Kathleen T.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Convenient time, I was in and out in under 3 hours, friendly.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019

VD
Vernon D.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Quick efficient
Got me and and time did excellent work
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019

ST
Sandra T.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and service is good and usually quick
Very good.