DA
Vero Beach, FL
Hyundai Veloster
10/13/2020
Honest dependable and reliable
Honest dependable and reliable five stars

WW
WELDON W.
10/07/2020
My Truck is running better than it has in a long time
Had my truck for 14 years and its has been running pretty bad for awhile then it went real bad, took it in, got it back in no time at all and its been running like it was new, very happy. These guys are great.

VR
VINCE R.
10/07/2020
Customer service is great
Always asking if I needed anything during the wait and very knowledgeable in the work to be done.

JUSTIN R.
Cadillac ATS
10/02/2020
A Team of Automotive Excellence Specialists
Car was overheating and I had it brought in , I know caddys are sometimes projects and I'm a very patient guy . The team kept me updated week by week and even when the warranty company was being difficult, the team lit a fire under the warranty company asses and needless to say , my car is back home . This Is my 2nd time having my vehicle serviced and the guys make customers feel like family. In the midst of so much chaos in the world, Mike's Performance Garage reminds you to just appreciate the little things and being patient pays off . Last time they gave me a satellite radio service trial and this time my dad picked up my car and he said they were giving out BBQ meals . I'm literally stuffing my face with the baked beans and potato salad ,right now both are freaking delish, compliments to the grill master. Can I come by for seconds lmao . Where else in this area do you get discounted service, treated like family and complimentary meals , gifts with consistency and top quality engineering. Blessings to You All and Thanks again for getting me back on the road. Tailgate party at Mike's lol

DEBBIE L.
Ford Expedition
10/02/2020
Great, prompt service!
Mike’s Performance is one of the best businesses I have encountered. Pleasant, polite, truthful, and honest. I recommend them 100%.

MYCALAH S.
09/30/2020
Best place around
I've gone here twice so far and was satisfied with the service each time. They are fair, personable, and aim to please. This is the only garage I will take my vehicle to.

RF
RICHARD F.
Chevrolet Corvette
09/26/2020
The service garage you've been looking for!
Mike's honesty and knowledge and willingness to go the extra mile make this place special. His extensive background in performance vehicles, and his team of dedicated mechanics like Cameron and Chris who are just as comfortable pulling a transmission as changing oil means your car will be brought to top performance at a fair price. This is the place you can trust to keep your beater running, or to keep your special baby in top shape.

JEROMY W.
Dodge Charger
09/25/2020
The honesty
My first time there and was wowed.. thanx a bunch mike.. very knowledgeable and honest guy. I brought my 2019 Dodge Charger in because I thought something was wrong but a quick check found out nothing was wrong with it but at least he checked it and gave me a good laugh.. but I definitely recommend his services, he’s different from other mechanics when it comes to getting the job don’t honestly and keeping his customers happy.

MIKE W.
09/24/2020
Honest, Friendly, and Professional.
MPG is my only go to shop. The crew there takes very good care of my car. I would and do recommend MPG to everyone.

LV
LAURIE V.
09/23/2020
Quality work, Fair pricing and Excellent customer service!
We knew something was wrong with our SUV transmission but neither my husband nor myself are knowledgeable about vehicle parts. We were referred to Mikes Performance Garage and Mike and his crew got us in quickly, diagnosed the issue and got it fired faster than he originally anticipated. Their attention to detail caught several other minor issues in addition to fixing the transmission.

MELINDA H.
09/14/2020
Very professional and nice
Took my car in due to it not starting and he was very nice and on top of thing. Called to let me no what was going on with it and what is going to need and he also saw that I had two bad tires they replace those as well. Didn’t take long to have my car ready

PH
PAM H.
Pontiac G6
09/11/2020
5 Star Work, Staff and Price
Met with the owner, Mike and Mechanic, Cameron who explained thoroughly what they found my vehicle needed. They gave me suggestions and options and were completely honest and understanding to my situation based on the year and condition of my vehicle. They did the work in a timely fashion and upon completion found my ac and overall handling of my car to be spot on and for an astoundingly low price. I without doubt highly recommend Mike's Performance Garage to everyone. I will never take my vehicles anywhere else. Thanks guys.

DENNIS M.
09/09/2020
Outstanding people in very knowledgeable I'll bring my truck there all the time
Very pleasant people and very knowledgeable and took care of my truck and found out all is going on I'll bring my truck there all the time from now on

RF
RUBEN F.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/05/2020
Excellent work and good customer service
I took my truck to Mike a couple days ago because I had a vibration in the rear end.he told me exactly what it was. how much it would be. and got it fixed as soon as possible and got me back on the road.I definitely recommend his shop to anyone who's looking for a good mechanic. honest mechanic.does great work I'll definitely be back.

LORINA B.
Audi Q7
08/30/2020
Polite and knowledgeable
First time here, but I am glad I found this business. Everyone was very professional, polite and knowledgeable. But I was told a different price then I was actually charged. It was almost double. Make sure to ask what the final price will be, not once but maybe twice. But otherwise amazing people!! I recommend this garage 💯