TG
TIM G.
Mercedes-Benz E350
09/05/2019
Seats get new life
Took our 10 year old Mercedes E350 in to get seats redone. As always the end result was great. Looks like a new car inside.

MI
MATTHEW I.
Bradenton, FL
08/31/2019
Absolutely fantastic
I had experienced an unfortunate circumstance which made my vehicle inoperable. I am a member of the Florida National Guard and had just returned from Mississippi. I had to make a 3 hour drive to go home and desperately needed to find a mechanic. I was running out of time due to the upcoming hurricane to see my family. With little driving capabilities due to my vehicles current status I did not have the ability to drive too far to find help. I was instantly turned away by another shop near Mike's Performance Garage and given no advice on what to do during the difficult situation, while of course In my uniform. When I arrived at Mike's Performance Garage, I was treated with nothing but respect as soon as I opened the door. I explained my situation and was immediately pushed to the front, given advice on what steps to take next with my insurance, and I was back on the road and able to return safely to see my family before I had to return back to Ft. Pierce.
Mikes Performance Garage went above and beyond normal service to its customers and his continued support for the community is unwavering. My peers within the local National Guard unit acknowledge that this is the garage we will all support for our vehicular needs.

MJ
MELVIN J.
Buick Regal
08/30/2019
Melvin J Jones Sr
Very Professional. Very Helpful. Very Sincere. Can't thank him enough. Continue to do Great work...

BRUCE S.
08/27/2019
Fast service
They were fast and efficient

DA
DAVID A.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/26/2019
Excellent service. Diagnosed my problem and repaired it promptly.
Excellent work. Had an electrical issue that they were able to diagnose and repair quickly. Highly recommend these guys.

LK
LEE K.
08/21/2019
Difficult job
After being turned away from three other repair shops, Mike at Mike's Performance did not hesitate to take on the very difficult job of replacing an exhaust manifold on my F250. It was rusted pretty good from salt and it was sure to have frozen studs and nuts. Mike kept me informed of progress and was very fair when it came time to pay the tab. The work was done fast and professional. A big thanks to Mike and his skilled team.
Lee Katrobos

BW
BRETT W.
08/16/2019
Excellent Auto Shop
The staff at Mike's is top notch. Excellent service and very honest. They will not recommend services you do not need.

BW
BRETT W.
Subaru Impreza Wagon
08/10/2019
5-Star Service
Mike and his crew take care of their customers... this was my third experience going to the shop, and I am a customer for life. He offered suggestions like I was a family friend, not like someone just wanting business. I appreciate his professionalism and attention to detail.

AC
ANTHONY C.
08/09/2019
Very knowledgeable technicians
Mike's Performance Shop always does a wonderful job on my BMW well knowledged technicians pricing is awesome take your car to them, believe me you will not regret it. Your problem will get solved. Nice friendly atmosphere. They are not price gouging also will inform you of everything that you need done to your vehicle as part of their services. I could say much more but hey take your tail over there and tried them out learn for yourself.💯😁

PM
PAUL M.
Chevrolet Camaro
08/06/2019
Trustworthy, doesn’t push unnecessary extras!
Glad I’ve found someone I am really comfortable with to take care of my ZL1! Went there because of good reviews and left there very pleased that the good reviews were spot on. I’ll be back!!
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 08/08/2019

We are so glad you found us too. We appreciate your business and your review as well. Hope to see you again soon.

JOHN S.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
07/27/2019
mazda miata
Mike's did some major work on my 2003 Miata.
Did very good work. on time and price is right. john
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 08/08/2019

We really appreciate your review but most of all your business. We look forward to seeing with again soon for any of your automotive needs.

HG
HUGH G.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
07/26/2019
Old school mechanics are,a plus here!
Work completed on time and as described no surprises.
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 08/08/2019

We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again somtime soon for all your automotive needs.

DANIELLE R.
Nissan Armada
07/25/2019
Always honest with great service
I've always received great service with affordable prices. I highly recommend Mike's performance as your go too for your vehicle!
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 08/08/2019

Thank You for your continued support and business we appreciate it so much.

BG
BERNADETTE G.
Volkswagen Super Beetle
07/25/2019
Got my Daisy back on the road.m!
It was my first experience with Mike...I towed my '72 Super Beetle to MPG and drove her home! Mike kept me informed along the way...I would definitely use his services again if needed! Thanks Mike!
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 08/08/2019

Thank you so much for trusting us with your baby. It was a pleasure to work on your Beetle and get it back up and running for you. WE appreciate your review and most of all your business. We hope to see you again soon.

MIKE B.
07/24/2019
Quick and Honest
As we all know it's hard to find honest mechanics these days. I was pleased with Mike's Performance garage on how quickly he diagnosed and repaired the issues with my vehicle. His pricing was extremely reasonable as well.
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 08/08/2019

Thanks so much for your review Mike. We are happy to hear you were pleased with your services. We are here for you if any more issues with your vehicle come up. We look forward to seeing you again soon sometime.

AD
ANTHONY D.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/23/2019
Good workers are hard to find
MPG is a very great shop. They can handle anything from your oil change to a complete rebuild. They are the best shop in town.
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 08/08/2019

Thank you so much for your review Anthony. We apppreciate your continued SUPPORT and Business. We hope to you see you again soon for any of your vehicle needs.

07/12/2019
Awesome Experience
Mike is an awesome guy, and really know his stuff, estimate was spot on and truck was ready earlier than promised.
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 08/08/2019

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave us a review. We are happy to hear you were satifised with your repair. If anything else is needed or comes up Please dont hestiate to call us.

HL
HERI L.
Pontiac Grand Prix
07/12/2019
Above and beyond
Went here to get my brakes and rotors replaced. They did an amazing job with a great deal! Will definitely be taking my car here from now on.
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 08/08/2019

Thank You for your business, We are happy to hear we satisfied your vehicle needs. We appreciate the review and hope to see you again soon.

Sandy B.
Titusville, FL
07/08/2019
Mike's Performance..... mechanics you can trust.
I give Mike's Performance five stars. They really take a personal interest in my car. They explain to me everything they are going to do and how much it's going to cost.
I live about an hour and a half away but always bring my car to Mike's Performance because I can trust them.
Their service, work, and ethics are unmatched. I have been a loyal, satisfied customer for years.
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 08/08/2019

Thank you so much Sandy for your continues BUSINESS and SUPPORT. We apprecite you taking the drive to come see us for your vehicle needs. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

CR
CHARLES R.
07/06/2019
Competent and Friendly
Mike runs the kind of repair shop we dream about. The staff is friendly and competent and Mike explains all your options. The repairs are done at a reasonable price. Will certainly return.
Mike D. from Mike's Performance Garage responded on 08/08/2019

Thank You Charles for such a awesome review. We are happy to hear you were pleased with your visit to our shop. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Please dont hesiate to call us if you need anything.

Thanks,