EE
EDWARD E.
07/04/2020
Mikes auto center
Love this place,close to home and they do excellent work and back everything they do a place you can trust for honest and reliable service!They even give me rides back and forth to my home when I need one,glad I found them!

Liverpool, NY
Hyundai Accent
06/28/2020
5 stars!
They are great! Quick, efficient, professional, friendly... just fantastic!

MARLEA S.
Kia Sorento
06/23/2020
trustworthy and integrity.
I am so very happy I found Mike's Automotive. First impression is everything, and from the very first visit I found John and his staff to be the most accommodating people. It certainly shows they take pride in their business and go above and beyond with their service to make sure they perform professional work. They have been so very kind and helpful whenever I have needed to use their service. Not enough words to express how very satisfied I am.
I recommend Mike's automotive to everyone.

PK
people friendly good work

KATHY S.
Kia Soul
06/16/2020
Nice people and a clean place
Great. I felt the difference when I drove my car. And I want to thank you for giving it a bath seeing the only it get's a bath is when it rains.

JANET S.
Toyota Yaris
06/10/2020
Service on my 2009 Toyota
Thank you for the prompt service, oil change 2 new tires and then a phone recommending new rear brakes. Thank you again.

LUCIANO M.
06/02/2020
Clean and well run and good work
Glad to find a car mechanic with experience and great knowledge when it come to service my vehicle else fair price and great sevice

GA
GARY A.
Cicero, NY
06/02/2020
Excellent service!
I ran over some road debris Friday night and thought I may have damaged something. I looked under the vehicle with a flashlight and noticed some fluid dripping out of somewhere. Not a good sign.
Dropped off the vehicle at Mikes Auto around noon on Saturday, just before they closed. They promised to check it out and contact me first thing Monday morning.
Sure enough, they called me Monday at 9:00 AM. They checked the underside of the vehicle and advised no damage, all fluid connections are tight and not leaking. Vehicle was ready for pickup. They said that the dripping fluid was from my Air conditioning unit.
I call this great and honest service, and will recommend Mike's Auto whenever I can.
Best regards,

Cindy A.

BR
Bill R.
Kirkville, NY
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Bill said this business was great. He was pleased with it.

CF
Carrie F.
Buick LaCrosse
05/16/2020 Category: Service
Carrie said she was referred to this business and they are the best.

GO

DAVID P.
Brewerton, NY
05/11/2020
I Know I can Trust this Auto Repair Shop To Work On My Cars
Both John and Breanna are very Professional.

MARK M.
Liverpool, NY
Chrysler Sebring
05/09/2020
Always a great job honestly and trust
Always a great job the team does a great job Honest upfront and they’re very trustworthy is describe what is the problem and always try to find ways of saving me money great job as usual

NW
NANCY W.
Cadillac SRX
05/05/2020
MIKE'S IS EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY!!!
I completely trust the people at Mike's. They are also very good at explaining what work my vehicle needs, and performing that work expertly. They also pick up and return the vehicle at my home. I've been going to Mike's for many years and cannot recommend them highly enough!!

LUCIANO M.
05/01/2020
Rest in peace
Hard to find a good mechanic clean environment knowledgeable in helping to found the cause of the problem and you pay for is skill and is not overcharged .