ND
NICK D.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
12/01/2020
very friendly and professional
Great service never try to over sell me. Always told what I need to do now and what work can wait and what just keep an eye on that may need work down the road. Never feel pressured to do any work that is recommended. Totally up to me I feel very confident bring my vehicles to Mikes's for servicing. Thank you John and team keep up the great work.

Syracuse, NY
Nissan Sentra
12/01/2020
Great people to do business with!
Mike's Auto has always given me great service. I've been going there for repairs/inspections, etc. since 2008 and they have never done me wrong. No one has ever tried to sell me something I didn't need, and the prices are really reasonable. I would recommend Mike's Auto to all my friends.

Honda Civic Coupe
11/24/2020
Nice people, clean customer area
Same day appointment, service completed on time. Nice people to do business with.

DAN C.
Liverpool, NY
Jeep Liberty
11/20/2020
Honest and reliable.
Had a problem with a lower coolant clamp that was rusted off, Mikes was really busy but they still found time to install a new clamp, and checked my system for leaks

BOB M.
Nissan Frontier
11/20/2020
Mike's Auto the best repair shop
Qualified, certified mechanics mechanics. They do not rush to complete the job. No hidden costs. They give you a estimate of what the job is going to cost. They have coupons to help reduce the cost. They do not try to sell you things you do not need, like some other repair shops.

Michael M.
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Gregory. He said when they were unable to provide the service, they referred him to who may be able to help, this was a very helpful and friendly business.

ROGER and LIZ M.
Fabius, NY
Nissan Rogue
11/17/2020
Like Family
I had a NYSI due in November, called about a month ahead as I know that John and Brianna (owners and managers of Mike's Auto Service Center) have had a very busy fall. About a week before my appointment I had trouble with my key fobs and key cylinder, I called to ask if we could take care of this new trouble while my car was being inspected. Brianna called me back and I explained my trouble. She made room in the schedule to handle my key trouble. Although my car passed inspection there were a few concerns today that involved a tie rod, cv driveshaft and wheel bearing. Since I live 30 miles south of the service center I asked if they had time in their schedule to get these items taken care of today. Again, they made room for my repairs so that I didn't have to travel back another time. The technicians in this service center are top notch. John and his team are like doctors as they diagnose the cars in their care. Brianna is great at explaining what need to be done, even though my mechanical understanding is little to none. I would not go anywhere else. I feel like family here.

RICHARD G.
Fulton, NY
11/16/2020
John and Bri are so friendly. And the quality of their work is second to none. Very thorough

KR
KARL and DIANA R.
Nissan Rogue
11/14/2020
Great customer communication.
It was my first time going to Mike’s,wasn’t sure what to expect, but the service was better than expected and they didn’t do any work without my approval. I had a great experience. Great customer service and communication. I will definitely return for any future repairs.

MARLEA S.
Kia Sorento
11/10/2020
clean, very nice people
I trust John and his team with my car.
They are very accommodating to me and I really feel comfortable with the way they are very thorough.
Will never take my car anywhere else.
However I am very about no mask at check in and check out. That's kind of important I think. Please consider wearing a mask around customer.

AP
ALYSSA P.
Mazda CX-5
11/10/2020
5 Star Car Care
You can always trust your car to the staff at Mike's. They are quick, friendly and professional! Don't bring your car anywhere else.

PK
PAUL K.
11/03/2020
great service staff orifessional
i have always had prompt professional service at MIKES.

JOHN AND BREANA PLEASANT

JOHN W.
Richland, NY
10/31/2020
Everybody at Mike's is very knowledgeable and courteous. Always been happy with the service they provide. Thank you!
John and Brianna, 315-458-1740 from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 11/01/2020

Thank you for the kind words and glad to hear you've been happy at each visit!  We look forward to seeing you again!!   Thanks John!

JON M.
Toyota Avalon
10/29/2020
Hometown treatment
With me and others the treatment is exceptional. They care about the customer and succinct when describing what needs to be done with your vehicle or potential problems. They are also reasonably priced and will provide you with estimates so that you may make an informed an intelligent choice on what services you want done. They are very friendly and not at all like your big impersonal corporate garages.

We couldn’t be happier with reading your review! We love all of our long term relationships with our customers and helping them get exactly what they need in a repair facility. If you want to keep your vehicle long term, we can help you maintain it properly and plan for upcoming repairs needed.   Thank you so much for pointing out the service we try to perform each and every day!   Thanks Jon!! Thank you for taking time to write your great review!

RD
ROGER D.
Chittenango, NY
10/29/2020
Winter tire installation
Fast and friendly atmosphere very professional and the receptionist is cute!

Thanks Roger for leaving a review, and for the kind and flattering words!  With all the chaos out and about, we are glad that we are creating a friendly environment. Glad your first visit was positive and hope to see you back in the future!!