John G.
12/03/2018 Category: Service
John said the service is impeccable. They are extremely friendly, extremely knowledgeable and this is the best facility in the city. He would recommend this business to everyone, without a doubt. It's a great family owned business.

BR

ELIZABETH H.
Buick LaCrosse
11/26/2018
Supreme Service
As usual great service,personnel,attention to detail,and above all reliability.None better.👍🏻

RF
ROBERT / DIANE F.
Nissan Quest
11/23/2018
Mike's Auto Service Center- You Can't go Wrong
I think it says something that I have been a customer of Mike's since about 1980 (maybe before). Everyone in his shop is very personable, the work is done right the first time, and he provides shuttle service when you can't wait for your car. When he tells you something needs to be done, you can be sure that he's not simply padding the bill- it needs to be done.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for being such loyal customers and writing this awesome review!
We apprecaite our customers seeing the honesty behind what we do!  Thanks Bob and Diane!!

JOHN M.
11/19/2018
Mike’s offers friendly, fast service and completes the repairs when promised.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for such a great review!  Thanks John!

BR
BETTY R.
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/17/2018
trusted
I always feel confident and assured when I come to Mikes
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 11/26/2018

Thanks Betty!  It was such a pleasure seeing you!  Have a very Meery Christmas!

BILL S.
Cicero, NY
Chevrolet Cruze
11/17/2018
Wouldn't go any place else
When my engine light came on, a quick call to my favorite repair shop. Two days later with my car in the shop and diagnosed, I learn the problem, the solution and schedule the repair. As always, total satisfaction and cooperation from John, Briana. Good job folks and thanks for the continued professionalism.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 11/26/2018

Our team is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we’re proud that our continued professionalism is noticed! It means the world to us to hear such positive feedback!!  Thanks Bill

LYNDSEY M.
11/16/2018
Honda maintenance
As always, the service is quick and efficient. Honest and reasonable advice and services.
Won't go anywhere else for our family!
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for writing such a positive review!  We love your family and am glad we can help keep you all safe on the roads.
Thanks Lyndsey!

GT
GERRY T.
Fulton, NY
11/16/2018
Committed to customer satisfaction
Mike's Auto Service Center is always there when we need them. They perform quality work and are completely concerned with their customer's satisfaction. They stand behind the work they do.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 11/26/2018

Thanks you for your kind words Gerry!
You've commented on a great subject. Even if something isn't within the Napa warranty, we try everything we can to help help our customers when a problem may arise after a repair.  And we appreciate our customers giving us the opportunity to do so.
Thanks Gerry!!!

11/12/2018
The way I was treated
I was very happy with the service provided, did not feel pressured and felt they were very honest with what was needed. I'm planning on making this my need place to bring my car for service in the future.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 11/26/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to write about your visit!  Your description is exactly how we try to be.  Thanks!!

LR
LOU R.
Cicero, NY
11/10/2018
Friendly and efficient
The staff at Mike's is very friendly and helpful. They got my car in the next morning after it broke down and it was fixed in a timely manner. I'm very satisfied and will utilize their services again in the future.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 11/26/2018

Thanks Lou!   We are happy to hear your first visit met your expectations.  We look forward to seeing you in the future!

BG
Barbara G.
Buick LaCrosse
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Barbara said they are a wonderful business and she is more than pleased.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 11/26/2018

Glad to hear you had a positive visit.  Thank you Barbara!

Richard H.
Chevrolet HHR
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Richard said the service was good.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 11/07/2018

Glad you had a good visit!  Thanks Richard!

LT
LISA T.
Syracuse, NY
Nissan Sentra
10/31/2018
They got me right in, suggested an oil change and a tire rotation along with my Inspection, and was in and out in 25 minutes!! They did a great job! :)
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for the great review Lisa! We appreciate that you put trust in our care and look forward to your next visit.

JON M.
Toyota Avalon
10/30/2018
Fast, personable and informative staff.
On top of the aforementioned, their service is excellent from greeting the customer to servicing or repairing your vehicle and informing you of any additional services needed with an explanation and estimated cost printout. In addition, they will wash your vehicle upon completion of their work.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you Jon! We work very hard to offer the best service and are glad we could help. Thank you for leaving such a great review!

Judy K.
Pennellville, NY
Nissan Rogue Sport
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Judy said they have very good customer service and they keep in touch.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 11/07/2018

We love keeping in touch and getting to know everyone.  Thanks Judy!

BRENDA S.
Clay, NY
Mitsubishi Outlander
Friendly and Informative
The staff is always friendly and informative. They are very professional and always help with your concerns.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 11/07/2018

Thanks Brenda! We appreciate the review!

FC
FRANK C.
Honda Civic Si
New Customer
This was my first time at Mikes auto. My car was in for minor service. They did what i asked, completed it quickly and the people were fantastic! I will be going back when i need more auto service.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 11/07/2018

We are glad to hear you had a great first visit!  We hope to have the pleasure of assisting you in the future.  Thanks Frank!!

SR
SHERRI R.
Happy customer!
Been coming here for years! Another great job! Fit me in last minute and had my car back to me in no time. A++++
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 11/04/2018

Thank you for such a great review! Glad we can continue to give you great service!   Thanks Sherri

JEANNIE R.
Clay, NY
10/26/2018
Accommodating
They do their best to be accommodating in many ways; two of which are: Fitting my vehicle in on my schedule and doing their best to get costs down for me without compromising the integrity of the vehicle.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 11/04/2018

We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you! Thanks Jeannie!