JUDY K.
Pennellville, NY
Nissan Rogue Sport
06/13/2019
Service on Nissan
Was very happy with the service I received. They always contact me to let me know if my car needs any service and they complete the job in a timely manner.

RP
ROB P.
Canastota, NY
06/12/2019
I was kept updated of the service being performed and it was completed before the expected time. The Cooper tires that Mike's recommended made a big difference in ride quality and noise as compared to my Uniroyal's. Mike's has played a big part in keeping my 2012 Impala running strong with 255k+ miles on it and will continue to do so!

GE
GLENN E.
BMW 740iL
06/07/2019
Outstanding service.
Reliable workmanship and friendly staff. Highly recommend to others.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 06/09/2019

Thanks Glenn!!  We always appreciate your outstanding reviews!  It's been such a pleasure helping you and your family!

ZW
Zack W.
Taberg, NY
Kia Optima
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Zack said there are no disappointments at this business. He is happy with everything that they do.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 06/09/2019

Thank you Zack for the 5 star review!   We are glad to meeting your expectations and hope to see you again!!

Robert W.
Syracuse, NY
Ford Thunderbird
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Robert said everything went fine and smooth. The girl at the desk was very knowledgeable. He is happy with what they did and his vehicle is running good.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 06/09/2019

Thank you for your lovely review and mentioning Brianna! She was pleased she was able to assist you. Glad we could get the Thunderbird ready to go for the summer!
Thanks Robert!!

MATT/ LISA G.
Kia Soul
06/02/2019
They don’t make ‘em like this anymore.
We have been bringing our cars to Mike’s for almost twenty years and we have never had a problem getting in or getting work done there. Not only that, Mike’s knows us, knows our cars, and has exactly the people you want working on your car. Would I refer a friend? I have referred friends!
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 06/09/2019

Thank you Matt and Lisa!!   We appreciate all the great feedback and thank you for sharing on Google.
Thank you so much for continuing to refer new customers!!
Don't forget to tell your friends who sent them....every referral gets you a coupon for your next visit!!

EH
ELIZABETH H.
Buick LaCrosse
06/01/2019
Dependent
As always excellent service,excellent help and dependabilty.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 06/09/2019

It's been pleasure doing business with you for many years!   Glad we have continued to be dependable for you!!

David S.
Cicero, NY
05/22/2019 Category: Service
David said the service was good.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 06/09/2019

Thanks David!  We appreciate your 5 star review!!

TI
THOMAS I.
Dodge Avenger
05/21/2019
They do it right
Taking pride in a job well done is getting to be a lost value. Not at Mike's.
There is a reason they are busy. They are really good at what they do.
Not cheap, quality work never is, but they get it right the first time.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 06/09/2019

Wow! Our team is thrilled to hear such good feedback. We try to do exactly what you're describing on a daily basis.  Hope we can continue to service your vehicle's for many years to come!  Thanks Thomas!

MICHAEL and PATTI G.
Clay, NY
05/20/2019
Good service friendly
Did repair fast and at fair price
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 06/09/2019

We are happy to have had the chance to provide you with quality service!  Thank you for the great reveiew!

MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 06/09/2019

We are happy to have had the chance to provide you with quality service!  Thank you for the great review!

COLLEEN H.
Oswego, NY
Chevrolet Sonic
05/18/2019
Got me right in! Helped me in a crisis!!
They were very understanding to me when my car broke down! They helped me get it fixed in time for me to get to work! Very friendly! Helpful! I really really appreciated them!!!!!
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 06/09/2019

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review.  We really appreciate your postive review after your first visit!  We do hope to help service your vehicle in the future. We’re here for you anytime!   Thanks Colleen!

NB
NANCY B.
Baldwinsville, NY
05/16/2019
Very helpful
John took the time to explain the situation tome, and I appreciate that.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 06/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share about your positive visit!  Glad we could help!

Bruce B.
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Bruce said the business was very knowledgeable. He liked how they presented themselves. It was a good experience for him.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 06/09/2019

We appreciate the positive feedback!  Thanks Bruce!

MARK M.
Pontiac Firebird
05/15/2019
Great job help me out in a pinch
Driving a car one Saturday in the car stalled out call John and his team and they came over and took care of it immediately had the car up and running in two days and let me know everything that was going on with it each day and what they needed To do great job guys
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 06/09/2019

We are happy to have had the chance to provide you with quality service.  Thank you for leving such a great review!   Hope you are getting to enjoy the Firebird with the sunny weather we've been having. Thanks Mark!

Jospehine W.
Syracuse, NY
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Jospehine said the employee diagnosed her vehicle correctly. He explained everything well so she could understand what needed to be done now to make her vehicle safe and what could wait until she got more money. She will only got to him for her automotive services from now on.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 06/09/2019

We are glad to hear you had a positive first visit.  Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience!

BC
Barb C.
Camillus, NY
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Barb said this business is great all around.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 06/09/2019

Thanks for choosing Mike's and the great review!

MN
Mr./Ms. N.
05/06/2019
Van inspection
Always a pleasure doing business. Glad we made the connection, it has been comforting to know we can call and be taken care of quickly and professionally.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 05/11/2019

It has been a pleasure helping your business make sure your employees are safe in your vehicles!  The feeling about our connection is mutual!  Thank you for taking the time to leave a nice review.

BR
BETTY R.
Chevrolet Cobalt
05/04/2019
Rating
Love the way I am treated and happy to be a long term customer,
+Today I discovered that one of my tires sensors on the rear left wheel is not functioning, hope to co0nnect with you next week
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 05/11/2019

Thanks Betty for leaving such a nice review!   I'm glad you returned and we were able to help getting those pesky TPMS sensors talk to the car correctly!   Thank you for giving us the opportunity to rectify that issue.

DAN C.
05/03/2019
2016 Grand Cherokee
Had State inspection done just before a long trip. I am glad I did because Mikes found a nail in one of my tires. I should check my e-mail more often because my car had sent me a message about the tire the day before. Mikes excellent inspection kept me from changing a tire along side a highway somewhere. Thanks
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 05/11/2019

Our team is very happy to hear that we succeeded in ensuring you a safe trip!  Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review!

BP
Bruce P.
Clay, NY
Chevrolet Suburban
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Bruce said he just drove in to the business with no rhyme or reason and the staff did what was needed for his vehicle and it went well.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 05/11/2019

We are happy to have had the chance to provide you with quality service!  We look forward to seeing you again Bruce!