RL
RON L.
Honda Accord Coupe
04/09/2021
Spring service
The people at Mike's are always the best at customer service. They go the extra mile as a matter of course to see that all of the vehicle needs are taken care of, and always have a great professional attitude. If there's a better shop around here, I haven't heard about it.

KYLE M.
Syracuse, NY
04/09/2021
Fantastic automotive and customer service
Mikes never ceases to help out with any problems, small or large. They’re spectacularly quick with their service and keep you “in the loop” with everything they do.

Liverpool, NY

Liverpool, NY
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/06/2021
Silverados
Never had a problem here, would recommend anyone here

MARLEA S.
Kia Sorento
04/01/2021
Everything makes Mike's great
The best of the best. The only way to describe Mike's automotive.
I have always had the best experience with my car care. Trustworthy and thorough, I have total confidence with the quality of work that is entrusted to my car.
John and Brianna are such professionals.
Thank you for quality guaranteed workmanship. They go above and beyond for me and my cars needs.

MARK M.
Toyota Avalon
04/01/2021
Grateful to have a service center I can have confidence in!
My family has been customers of Mike's for a number of years. We can always count on friendly and professional service! We always get a detailed explanation of the work recommended and have confidence in honest and skillful workmanship!

PL
PAUL L.
03/30/2021
Mike and Brianna are the best
I dropped my van off a Thursday afternoon, I got a call Friday mid- morning and Mike told me exactly what was wrong. No BS just the problem to be fixed, I gave the go ahead and I got a call Saturday the job was done.I’ve been looking for a mechanic since I moved to Cicero 9 years ago, and I think I found him. My van with 104,000 miles will be going to Mike’s from now on! Thanks guys!

EW
ERNEST and SUZANNE W.
03/27/2021
We appreciate your prompt response in an emergency situation.
You are very helpful and your workmanship is very good.
John and Brianna, 315-458-1740 from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 03/31/2021

Thank you both for the great review! We were happy we could help with the unplanned repair needed and could get you back on the road quickly.   Thank you for your continued patronage!

BILL S.
Chevrolet Cruze
03/25/2021
Professionalism and quality service
Why would I go any place else. For over 30 years you have been servicing my vehicles and never once has one been brought back for poor quality service or the fact the problem was not resolved. Customer service is just one of your many qualities. Thanks.

Thank you Bill for your continued loyalty, not only with Mike and Karen, but now with John and Brianna!!  We have loved getting to know all of the amazing loyal customers and being able to continue, and enhance, our great detail to quality control and customer service.  Thank you for the much appreciated review!!

JI
JOELENE I.
Mattydale, NY
Dodge Journey
03/25/2021
Very helpful people
I had previously brought my car to another garage who shoved me out the door and said I had no issues, called mikes and they squeezed me right in the next day and got to the bottom of the issue in no time. Very thankful

Thank you for leaving such a great review about your first visit!!  We were so happy to get you the proper diagnostics needed AND then being able to direct you to a hopeful warranty repair with the dealer. We hope we made the process easy and look forward to seeing you again in the future!  Thanks Joelene!!

GA
GARY A.
03/16/2021
Excellent service!
I needed a NYS inspection, oil change and I was not sure about my brakes. Turns out my front brakes & rotors were shot and needed to be replaced. Rear brakes were fine. John also recommended a new serpetine fan belt and compressor belt, which were getting old with almost 100K miles. Had them both replaced because price was very reasonable, and they were due for replacement. They got me right in and got the work done all in one day.
I would recommend this shop.

We are happy to hear we were able to get everything done that you needed and how satisfied you are with our service! We appreciate your recommendation!  Thank you, Gary, for leaving such an amazing review!!

MARINA S.
Clay, NY
03/12/2021
Helped me plan ahead
I took my car in for an NYS Inspection. John told me of a minor thing that may be an issue in the future. Nice to have his observations and to know that he give the whole are a good look even if you are only in for an inspection.

We are glad to hear you had a positive experience and that we could help you plan for the future!!  We really love establishing long-term relationships with our customers and helping them budget and plan for repairs that might be sneaking around the corner. Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review Marina!!

Dot R.
02/24/2021 Category: Service
Dot said the staff at this business are their own people and other people at other businesses do not have as much loyalty to the practice.

Our team is thrilled to hear our customers recognizing how we try to stand out from others with our quality repairs and transparent approach. Thank you Dot for recognizing our loyalty to this field!!

IJ
IRENE J.
Pennellville, NY
Acura TL
02/21/2021
Top notch service as always
John and Brianna always take good care of my car and me - Skylar is a nice addition to the office. Thank you for the Customer Care!

Thank you for leaving your great review!!  We are so glad to hear how happy you are with our service!  You're right, Skylar has been a wonderful addition to our team. We are pleased to hear she is making a positive impact on our customer experience.  Thanks Irene!!!

CR
CHRISTINE R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/13/2021
Honest and Friendly
I have been taking my vehicles to Mike's for a long time.They have been honest, even explain to me what was wrong.They even offered me a ride home and picked me up.
John and Brianna, 315-458-1740 from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 02/19/2021

Glad to hear you had a positive visit and thank you for your continued loyalty to Mike's!!  Thank you Christine!