LT
LISA T.
Syracuse, NY
Nissan Sentra
10/31/2018
They got me right in, suggested an oil change and a tire rotation along with my Inspection, and was in and out in 25 minutes!! They did a great job! :)
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for the great review Lisa! We appreciate that you put trust in our care and look forward to your next visit.

JON M.
Toyota Avalon
10/30/2018
Fast, personable and informative staff.
On top of the aforementioned, their service is excellent from greeting the customer to servicing or repairing your vehicle and informing you of any additional services needed with an explanation and estimated cost printout. In addition, they will wash your vehicle upon completion of their work.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you Jon! We work very hard to offer the best service and are glad we could help. Thank you for leaving such a great review!

Judy K.
Pennellville, NY
Nissan Rogue Sport
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Judy said they have very good customer service and they keep in touch.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 11/07/2018

We love keeping in touch and getting to know everyone.  Thanks Judy!

BRENDA S.
Mitsubishi Outlander
Friendly and Informative
The staff is always friendly and informative. They are very professional and always help with your concerns.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 11/07/2018

Thanks Brenda! We appreciate the review!

FC
FRANK C.
Honda Civic Si
New Customer
This was my first time at Mikes auto. My car was in for minor service. They did what i asked, completed it quickly and the people were fantastic! I will be going back when i need more auto service.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 11/07/2018

We are glad to hear you had a great first visit!  We hope to have the pleasure of assisting you in the future.  Thanks Frank!!

SR
SHERRI R.
Liverpool, NY
Happy customer!
Been coming here for years! Another great job! Fit me in last minute and had my car back to me in no time. A++++
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 11/04/2018

Thank you for such a great review! Glad we can continue to give you great service!   Thanks Sherri

JEANNIE R.
10/26/2018
Accommodating
They do their best to be accommodating in many ways; two of which are: Fitting my vehicle in on my schedule and doing their best to get costs down for me without compromising the integrity of the vehicle.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 11/04/2018

We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you! Thanks Jeannie!

MN
Mr./Ms. N.
Friendly, efficient establishment.
Always friendly, timely and great service.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 11/04/2018

Thank you for choosing Mike's!  Happy to hear you are pleased with our service.

KO
KERRY O.
Buick Lucerne
10/25/2018
Fast, efficient, extremely nice people, great experience!
They fixed my car in the time frame they said it would be done, very professional, informative staff. Even though it wasn't something I wanted to have to have done, It had to be done and I'm glad I brought my car there to have the work completed!
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 11/04/2018

We are happy to hear you got exactly what you wanted out of your car repair. Unexpected repairs can be a bummer but we are glad we could get you back in your vehicle safely!
Thanks Kerry!

LIZ M.
Fabius, NY
Nissan Rogue
Saved some $
I was in to get an overdue oil/filter change at Mike's Auto Service Center. I used a coupon "Back to Cool" special and as a result the battery test showed need to replace as well as brake repair needed. I had also been scheduled for an air intake and fuel injection service. Before this service was performed Brianna let me know that my Nissan Rogue was going to need a battery and brake work and gave me the option to delay the air intake and fuel injection service so as to keep my repair bill down. I took her up on the offer and will be back to get those services done as my budget allows. I'm on the fourth day after my repairs and my car hums happily to work each day, new brakes feel great. I expect under this service center's care my 2012 Nissan Rogue has many years of useful life ahead. I am so thankful for this.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 11/04/2018

We our very glad to hear how satisfied you are with our service! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. We are glad we can help keep your Rogue running smoothly and safely!
Thanks Liz!

Ken B.
West Monroe, NY
Chevrolet Sonic
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Ken said he appreciates the service. The office staff is polite, friendly and mechanically knowledgeable.

Thanks Ken!

Darcy M.
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Darcy said this is a wonderful place to do business.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 11/04/2018

Thanks Darcy!  We appreciate the positive feedback!

KV
Kara V.
Pulaski, NY
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Kara said the business is excellent and very upbeat and accommodating. They go above and beyond what is expected. The customer service was very professional and friendly.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 11/04/2018

Glad to hear you had a positive visit.  Thank you Kara!

John G.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
John said they are reasonably priced and honest, with no games, Their business is well run and the mechanics there are very knowledgeable.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you for leaving a review! We are glad you've had a great experience.

PZ
PAUL Z.
Saturn Ion
10/12/2018
Honest and Affordable
All my concerns were met. A maintenance issue was brought to my attention and it was addressed. I was happy with the service.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 10/13/2018

We are glad to hear you had a positive visit!  Thanks Paul!

PP
Peter P.
Johnson City, NY
Honda Civic Sdn
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Peter said they jump started his vehicle, brought it over, did an electric test, and they got him a new battery. He said John was excellent.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 11/04/2018

Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning John! He was happy to see your kind words.  Thanks Peter!

JOHN A.
10/11/2018
Terrible first visit
I brought my car in because of a power steering problem. They called me hours later to tell me that the problem fixed itself as soon as they started driving it but we’re going to continue to look at it to see what the problem was. I then started looking up recalls and found there to be a recall for the issue I was having. I called them back and they said they’ve been looking at it to try and figure out the problem still. I went to go pick it up and they still didn’t know what was wrong with it even though I told them I found a recall for it. They still charged me a 100 dollar diagnostic fee for a problem that I diagnosed myself.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 10/13/2018

Thank you for leaving us your review and speaking with us about it afterwards.
We appreciate the feedback as we found an error in our VIN retrieval process that affects us seeing the recalls and have taken steps to rectify that.

We welcome you back, at no additional charge, if this issue continues to present itself.  Since the recall is shown to have been completed, the issue could be related or something in addition to it.
Unfortunately, electrical issues don't always present themselves during the short time a vehicle is here, which is why we always invite our customers back to continue the diagnostic under the original fee amount.  We apologize for the miscommunication and wish you had a better experience.

We thank you for your honesty and hope all goes well with the repair of your vehicle!  Thank you John.

BILL S.
Cicero, NY
Chevrolet Cruze
10/09/2018
Routine Maintenance
I have been dealing with this service center for over 30 years and wouldn't go anyplace else. Always professional, personable, do it right the first time, timely. What else could you want.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 10/13/2018

Thank you for being such a loyal customer and writing this awesome review!  We appreciate the kind words and always strive to perform as you're describing.
Thanks Bill!

Jerome P.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Jerome said the service he has received from this business was very positive. John, the mechanic was very knowledgeable and took good care of his vintage vehicle. He received an explanation of what was done and what they were prepared to do. He was pleased with the service.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 11/04/2018

We look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future, thanks for being such a loyal customer!

Rob B.
New York
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Rob said everyone was very personable and it was done in a timely manner.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 10/13/2018

Thank you for your review!