DAVE S.
Liverpool, NY
09/22/2014
fairness
Mikes diagnosed my problem and when the problem was not fixed, re fixed the problem with parts replacement and extra service at no extra cost.

Rick B.
Syracuse, NY
09/21/2014
Putting the brake on new brakes
I was told after some routine maintenance at another place that my front brakes would need some work soon. As in: Replace them now to stay safe. I took my car to Mike's thinking I needed new brakes. But I didn't. The mechanic there said my brakes were fine. So he adjusted them, did a lube job and everything's great. Drives and brakes really well. Glad I found Mike's!

HH
HUGO H.
North Syracuse, NY
Chevrolet HHR
09/15/2014
Work done in a timely manner
Very pleased with work done

BRENDA S.
Clay, NY
Mitsubishi Outlander
09/05/2014
Friendly and knowledgable
Letting you know exactly what repairs are needed and whether it is worth getting fixed. Great service

DN
DICK N.
Fayetteville, NY
Pontiac Grand Am
09/05/2014
impressed
I have already posted on your Facebook page, how I appreciated the whole experience and left satisfied that my vehicle was and will be in good professional hands. I now have a plan to go forward for my vehicle (which I love). I am glad that you did an examination and listed what should be done to my baby.
Communication was great, thank you Mrs.

DARBIE S.
08/29/2014
Efficient
I was happy that I was able to get my car in right away on my tight schedule. They where also able to fix some other issues with no problem. I really like when my car is all done that it is also washed.

Mary M.
Chevrolet Cavalier
08/26/2014 Category: Service
Mary said everything was great. She has already recommended this business to others.

EH
ELIZABETH H.
North Syracuse, NY
Buick LaCrosse
08/23/2014
I trust my vehicle to them.excellent friendlt service and reliable

LP
LORETTA P.
Toyota Yaris
08/22/2014
staff and mechanics
My car feels safe and I know things get done right and I am not getting taken advantage of by Mike and his staff.

NB
NANCY B.
Baldwinsville, NY
08/22/2014
Pleasant, courteous, timely
Mike and Karen have built an excellent business based on knowledge and customer service. I always recommend them to others.

Chip W.
08/22/2014 Category: Service
Chip said the business always does a good job and the people are nice.

John G.
South Carolina
08/22/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Mike. He said they had excellent service in and out.

Mary R.
Mercury Milan
08/21/2014 Category: Service
Mary said she is very pleased with it.

CJ
Craig J.
08/14/2014 Category: Service
Craig said they did a good job and he was happy with the overall experience.

CK
CATHERINE K.
08/12/2014
FRIENDLY STAFF, SERVICE, EXPERTISE, ALWAYS THERE WHEN U NEED THEM!!!
Excellent each & every time I NEED or REQUEST their SERVICE - VERY DEPENDABLE & definitely KNOW THEIR CAR STUFFFFF!!!!!