TG
Tom G.
Buick Century
06/29/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Jane. She said they did everything she asked.

LH
LYNN/BOB H.
Chevrolet Silverado
06/27/2012
After I braught my vehicle in for a NYS inspection, Mike called me to review to review other areas which were found that needed addressing. All were necessary. The repairs were completed in a timely maner. I highly recommend Mik's Auto Service Center. His tech's are well trained and professional. Thanks, Bob

JOANNE & TIM C.
06/25/2012
Not a huge company!
smaller business; experienced techs who don't change every month gives you confidence that they know what they are talking about and actually care about your car.

Nancy Y.
06/11/2012 Category: Service
Nancy said they were very good to her and she is expecting to come back in July to have an inspection done.

RAYMOND / WENDY R.
Nissan Versa
06/10/2012
I have always been nervous taking my car any where to be looked at or fixed. My husband has always taken his car to Mike's, so I decided to take the last car I had to them. They saved me the trouble of spening 1,000's of dollars on the car by being honest with me. That is what won me. Honesty and superior customer service is what every business should have. I will take my care to Mike's for any repair or inspection I need to have done on my car. Because of their honesty, I didn't give my last car to my daughter who was traveling from NY to AZ to live. Now I have a newer better car and my daughter is safe and living in AZ. Thank you Mike's.

JANE R.
Syracuse, NY
06/10/2012
Terrific service!
I appreciate knowing that experts are taking care of my vehicle. It gives me peace of mind for safety and helps maintains its value for me.

MEGHAN S.
Buick LaCrosse
06/06/2012
Amazing!
My Parents have been going to Mike's since we moved into the area 20 years ago and when I got my first car I started using Mike's too. They are great! If anything goes wrong with my car I can just call them up and they get me in right away. The people are really nice and they and always take the time to explain things you don't understand or tell you what maintenance you have coming up. I would definitely recommend going to Mike's if you need your car fixed or just need a tune up.

SL
SUSAN L.
Mattydale, NY
06/06/2012
minor repair
I had work done on the transmission, and later found that the transmission was leaking "somewhere". I brought it back and the service was fast, everyone was pleasant, and there was no charge. Thank you!

JOANNE C.
Syracuse, NY
Saturn Ion Red Line
06/05/2012
Auto Repair
I thought the service was very thorough and the personnal very nice. Ericka is very efficient, fun, and seems to be knowledgeable and is so willing to help with whatever. Mike also really goes in depth with analysis, etc and also very nice. The office and waiting area as well as the lavatory facilities are wonderfully clean & bright. I feel a lot more confident in driving my car now that the problem seems to be solved. I'm glad Mike did not give up. Thanks for wonderful service & experience.

CL
Cynthia L.
06/04/2012 Category: Service
Cynthia said this business was open and honest.

MA
MARY A.
05/23/2012
First Visit
This was my first visit at Mikes and they (Erica) worked with me to do the necessary repair to pass inspection, but within my budget.

Arthur S.
05/22/2012 Category: Service
Arthur said this business keeps a good maintenance record for his vehicle.

TG
Tom G.
05/21/2012 Category: Service
Tom said his experience was very good. They are very good at what they do at this business.

LF
LARRY F.
Buick Century
Fixed the first time
When you leave you can have the confidence that the repair is done and correctly without having to come back again and again.

BR
BETTY R.
Chevrolet Cobalt
Always excellence
I have never been disappointed with Mike, the integrity of his business, the genuine sincerity of his information, and choices given for any repair necessary. All of his staff are geart!

SCHUYLER JR H.
Fayetteville, NY
Continued Excellence
I have been doing business with Karen & Mike since 1995. Over the years I have purchased a vehicle, had transmissions & engines replaced, done regular maintenance and used their car wash service. I have always had outstanding Customer Service from ownership and their employees. I highly recommend their business for all aspects of Automotive Service.

BILL S.
IMPALA SERVICE ENGINE LIGHT
As always diagnosis was accurate and car repaired and ready as promised. Wouldn't go anyplace else. Would absolutely recomment Mikes