MARLEA S.
Kia Sorento
11/16/2019
just love this friendly honest automotive business
When I come to Mjkes I have absolute confidence that my car will be cared for with the best quality of professional attention with people I can feel confident of how honest they all are.
John and Brianna, 315-458-1740 from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 11/25/2019

Your recommendation means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Mike’s and leaving sucha  nice review!  Thanks Marlea!

Buick Enclave
11/16/2019
Great service every time!
Oil change completed ahead of promised time. . Love the complimentary car wash w each service.

The car wash is the cherry on the sundae of the visit!  Nothing like picking up your vehicle and seeing all the salt has been taken away.  Don't forget, we have gift certificates available inside Mike's for car wash packages. Perfect time for the holidays!

JON M.
Toyota Avalon
11/13/2019
Outstanding service for many years
Many years of excellent service informing me of my cars needs (2001 Avalon with 21,000+ miles) providing me reasonable cost estimates and quick thorough service.

We are happy to have had the chance to provide you with quality service. Thank you Jon for your continued loyalty!!

BG
Bob G.
Mattydale, NY
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Bob said the staff did a great job.

Thanks Bob!

BJ
BRUCE J.
Pennellville, NY
Acura TL
11/11/2019
Always the best in service
We had an appointment for new tires, but as luck would have it, TPMS broke off, tire was flat. Brianna and John took care of me that same day more than a week before my appointment. They are the best. I appreciate them so very much. Great to have someone you trust in the business. Thanks John and Brianna!

Our team is pleased to read your wonderful review!   We are glad we could get you right in and get you back on the road safely!  We might have a full schedule but will always try to help anyone last minute, if needed. Glad you reached out when trouble came about.
Thanks Bruce!!

DEBORA R.
Chrysler 300
11/10/2019
As always, received the great service we all want and expect

We are happy to hear we met your expectations!  Thank you for leaving a great review!

Syracuse, NY
Nissan Sentra
11/06/2019
Always thorough and precise.
I took my car in for Inspection. They gave me a ride to work and I was on time.
They explained what was going on with my car (nothing) in a phone call, which
gave me tons of relief. Once again, they picked me up from work and I didn't
have to wait. That's how it always is when I bring my car in. I really appreciate
the service I receive at Mike's Auto and wouldn't take my car anywhere else
for servicing. Thanks, Mike!!

Thank you for your support and loyalty!  We appreciate that we can be your trusted place to keep you safe on the road.  Thanks!!

MK
Michelle K.
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Michelle said when it comes to mechanics they tend to rip their customers off, but this business was very honest and straightforward. They told her exactly what was wrong and she did not feel taken advantage of. The issue she was having was under warranty and they wrote out a report for her. She said they were awesome, excellent and she was blown away. She said she cant say enough good things about them. She said the person in the office asked her what magazines she liked to read, if the temperature was okay and told her they had coffee. She was very accommodating. She said she felt like she was at a hotel. It was really good. The service tech was awesome and the office staff were amazing.

We are blown away from your review!  Thank you!
It's so nice to hear that you felt cozy and comfortable while waiting as we really try to make a not so great situation, better.  Thank you for pointing out about the warranty. Anytime we find something that is covered under a manufacturers warranty, we will always point you in the right direction to help keep costs down.   Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience!  We appreciate it greatly!!

BC
Brendan C.
Liverpool, NY
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Brendan said this business was very friendly and got him in right away.

Glad we could help you in a timely manner with the busy season upon us! Thank you for your review!

RP
ROB P.
Canastota, NY
10/23/2019
Great, honest service
They were able to take in my car on short notice and were in touch during the day to verify the symptoms that I had told them the car was experiencing and also to update me on the status.

We work hard to try and communicate as much as possible as car repairs can be quite stressful.  Thank you for writing about your experience.  THANKS!!

Robert W.
Syracuse, NY
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the front desk girl, Brianna, is good and John is very knowledgeable.

Brianna and John were very happy to see your kind words about them.  Thank you for leaving such a nice review!

MARK M.
Liverpool, NY
Chrysler Sebring
10/20/2019
Honesty
Honesty comes to my mind when I think of mikes auto they fix what is not working and do a great job they don’t trying saling you on something you don’t need and they make feel like family always try’s to work with you Thanks again Brianna and John and the whole crew great job

Thank you Mark!  We appreciate you pointing out our honesty as we strive to provide that honest service everyday!

MATT H.
Baldwinsville, NY
10/07/2019
Awesome service, great people to do business with!
They do awesome work and always keep me informed of what's going on with my car and what to expect going forward. Very trustworthy and just great people to work with.
John and Brianna, 315-458-1740 from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for the great review Matt! We appreciate that you put your trust in us and glad we can help you plan what to expect next with your car.  We appreciate your loyalty to our shop!

DK
Dave K.
Cicero, NY
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Dave said the cost was a little higher than he had expected at this business.

We definitely have a lot of value in our rates with our technology and training to keep us on the cutting edge.  We appreciate your feedback and your review!  Thanks Dave

SR
SUE R.
Kia Sportage
09/25/2019
9/24/19 visit
Noticed the tire icon lite up on the dash when I started out 9/24. I stopped at Mile's (without appointment) and they were nice enough to take my car in and determined the sensor on tire needed replacing. They made the change and I thanked them for working with me without an appointment.

We appreciate your positive feedback about the shop! We take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can and glad we could help you and get you back on the road safely. Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review!
Thank you Sue!!