Mary M.
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Mary said this business told her what they were doing. They kept her posted and took good care of her vehicle.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 05/31/2018

Glad to hear you had a positive visit.  Thank you Mary!

Kirkville, NY
Oldsmobile Bravada
05/19/2018
Highly skilled and Thorough
Mike’s Auto is just plain good at what they do. They’ll get it right. In addition to doing great mechanical work they have very friendly staff and a comfortable clean waiting area.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 05/31/2018

We our very glad to hear how satisfied you are with our service! Our daily goal is to perform in the exact manner you're describing!  Thank you for taking the time to review our shop.

Lincoln Mark VIII
05/18/2018
Reliable service
The needed repairs were able to be made to my 20 + years old car. Thanks guys for the great work.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 05/31/2018

Glad we were able to pinpoint the problem.  Thank you Glenn!!

OM
Omar M.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Omar said this business was close by. The staff did a good job and he was happy with the service.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 05/31/2018

Thank you for choosing Mike’s. We are glad we could help!

GT
GERRY T.
Fulton, NY
05/15/2018
The people are great.
The people at Mike's are warm, friendly, and completely into making sure the customer understands what is going on with their vehicle. They take the time to explain what the available options are to make your vehicle reliable for the road. There is no pressure and they give you time to make your decision with no pressure at all.
The quality of their work and the parts they use are outstanding.
I have no reservations about sending a member of my family to Mike's and know they will be treated with respect.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing review!Our team is thrilled to hear such good feedback!
Our goal is to be the shop that you have described and it makes us proud to find that we are meeting those expectations.
Thank you Gerry for your confidence in us and our work!

KEVIN M.
04/29/2018
quality service
Careful diagnostics of the problem found was with a pulley and nor the alternator. Repairs completed on time and on budget!
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 05/17/2018

Thanks Kevin!

VB
VICTORIA B.
Fayetteville, NY
Chevrolet Chevy Express
04/25/2018
Still in the process of reviewing -
We are happy to have been able to retrieve the van at last. Getting to the shop, and raising the unexpected sum was the delay.
The van seems to be running well. It hesitated a bit yesterday, but only a bit more time will tell us the results of the repairs.
We do wish to express our sincere gratitude for your patience while we got ourselves in a position to retrieve the van. That was
very kind. Our only complaint is that we specifically asked you to not remove our inspection sticker. But someone went ahead and removed it. We are short on time to go and have the van inspected, and it really was not Mike's ASC business to remove our old sticker. It is to be done by the garage that does the inspection. We'll trying to get to that, and the 10 day sticker is already expired, so you put us in a bit of a position by ignoring our request.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 04/25/2018

Thank you for your review Victoria!  Don't forget we warranty that repair so please reach out if there are any issues.

Our greatest apologies for your sticker.  It was not our intention to ignore your request. When you requested for us to put the new plates on the van for the new owner, we were required to scrape the sticker as it becomes null and void the day the new registration is acquired.  However, this was not communicated cleary with you and we apologize greatly for that!
Thank you for bringing that to our attention.
Thanks Victoria!

LYNDSEY M.
04/13/2018
Again, A1 service!!
Again, Mike's Auto saved the day!! With 4 drivers in our family, and 4 cars, we need reliable and trustworthy service. Our youngest daughter, age 20, was driving along when put of the blue, her alternator died. The mechanics at Mike's diagnosed the issue quickly and efficiently. We were able to get the car serviced and returned all in the same day. With an extra warranty.
It's comforting as a mother of 2 young daughters, that this auto repair shop is honest and fair. I have peace of mind here .
Thank you Mike, John and everyone here!!
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 04/25/2018

Thank you for leaving such a nice review!  It means the world to us that we can provide such comfort to you and your family!  Knowing you're safe on the road is so important to the Mike's Auto team.  Thank you!!

SL
SUSAN L.
Syracuse, NY
04/06/2018
Friendly, helpful, and honest
Not only "would I" recommend Mike's, I HAVE - and that person is now a repeat customer. I like and trust everyone I have had contact with. They listen, and are thorough about checking my concerns. And my car is fixed when I drive it home.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 04/25/2018

We our very glad to hear how satisfied you are with our service! Our daily goal is to perform in the exact manner you're describing.
Thank you for referring new customers our way, we appreciate it very much!

Tammy S.
Kia Sportage
04/06/2018 Category: Service
Tammy said the staff were reasonable, quick, and thorough.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 04/25/2018

We are glad to hear you had a positive visit.  Thank you Tammy!

JANET S.
Toyota Yaris
04/05/2018
oil change, stealing belt
They were quick to diagnose problem and give me cost of repairs before they made repairs plus suggested a transmission flush as when they checked fluids found it to be dirty.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 04/06/2018

Thank you Janet! We work very hard to offer the best service and are glad we could help.

BR
BETTY R.
Chevrolet Cobalt
04/05/2018
Professional and caring treatment
The repairs were extensive enough to require an overnight stay for my car, and John provided me with the ride home and back. He was kind, thoughtful and understanding. Mike has always been able to explain things about my repairs so I comprehend and agree. Staff is always supportive kind and professional.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 04/06/2018

Our team was thrilled to hear such good feedback!! Thank you for taking the time to let us know. We are glad we explained things well, it is one of our top priorities!  We always look forward to your visits.  Thanks Betty!!

Ford Freestyle
03/29/2018
Quick service
Repairs to my vehicle was another quality job as always.
Thank you.

Thanks Glenn!!

Volkswagen New Beetle
03/26/2018
The people who work at Mikes are great.
Always willing to answer questions and explain what repairs are needed and why. Customer service is awesome. John and Brianna are the best.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 03/31/2018

Thank you again for being such a loyal customer!  We appreciate the compliment more than you know.   Thanks Glenn!

GB
Greg B.
New York
Ram 1500
03/23/2018 Category: Service
Greg said the staff did a great job. It was fast and his vehicle was done right.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 03/31/2018

We are glad to hear you had a positive visit.  Thank you Greg

BILL S.
Chevrolet Cruze
03/22/2018
Dependable, personal, timely.
I have been doing business at Mike's for over 30 years and wouldn't go anyplace else unless I had a new car with warranty work required to be done at the dealers. Doesn't matter what the problem is, they diagnose it, repair it, guarantee it. Great folks to do business with.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 03/31/2018

Your recommendation means a lot to us. Thank you for always choosing Mike’s!
Thanks Bill!

DENISE M.
03/19/2018
Always A 1 service
My family of 4, and 4 cars, have been coming here for years. The service is always excellent, advice is accurate and not pushy. I have a pair of tires tjat will need to replaced soon; I know it and Mike knows it. I don't get tjat annoying pressure to do it now or things will deteriorate quickly causing a higher price tag.
I trust Mike and the people at Mike's. Certainly for our 2 daughters' cars as well
I highly recommend Mike's Auto to everyone!
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 03/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review! It’s been a pleasure doing business with you and your entire family and can't thank yuo enough for being such a loyal customer.
Thanks Denise!!

RD
RAY D.
03/19/2018
New brakes,oil change
Excellent service and the work that was done on the vehicle was top notch . Very satisfied .
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 03/20/2018

Thank you for the kind words!

Jeremy C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/14/2018 Category: Service
Jeremy said the facility was able to service his vehicle in a timely manner and they always do good work.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 03/20/2018

Glad to hear you had a positive visit.  Thank you Jeremy!

EH
ELIZABETH H.
Buick LaCrosse
03/13/2018
Dependable
I have complete confidence in the service I will recieve.Reliable,efficent,workmanship always.Staff is able, plesant and informative.pleasure to do business with.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 03/20/2018

Thank you Betty! We work very hard to offer the best service and are glad we could help.