DK
Dave K.
Cicero, NY
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Dave said the cost was a little higher than he had expected at this business.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 11/25/2019

We definitely have a lot of value in our rates with our technology and training to keep us on the cutting edge.  We appreciate your feedback and your review!  Thanks Dave

SR
SUE R.
Kia Sportage
09/25/2019
9/24/19 visit
Noticed the tire icon lite up on the dash when I started out 9/24. I stopped at Mile's (without appointment) and they were nice enough to take my car in and determined the sensor on tire needed replacing. They made the change and I thanked them for working with me without an appointment.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 10/07/2019

We appreciate your positive feedback about the shop! We take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can and glad we could help you and get you back on the road safely. Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review!
Thank you Sue!!

TOM S.
Liverpool, NY
Volkswagen Passat
09/24/2019
Great service and attn to detail.
Car was fixed with all steps in the process explained fully. Made some great recommendations on issues with car I should address in the near future.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you Tom for choosing Mike's!   We are glad to hear we communicated well and that we could help make recommendations for the future.  We really try to help people plan for the next step with their vehicle.
Thanks Tom!!

EH
ELIZABETH H.
Buick LaCrosse
09/14/2019
Superia Service
As always,excellent ,friendly,prompt ,deoendable service..
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 10/07/2019

We are so friendly because we have great customers like yourself! It's been a pleasure doing business with you over the years and thank you for leaving such a nice review.   Thanks!!

KK
KIRSTEN K.
Canastota, NY
Subaru Impreza Wagon
09/13/2019
Great communication and complete transparency!
From the first phone call to inquire about getting work done to dropping off the car to getting shuttled to and from my work, and then picking up the car the same day, this has been nothing short of a fantastic experience. Everything was communicated fully and there were no surprises throughout the whole process, even when things ended up being worse than I expected with the vehicle. I even received a call the next day to let me know about any information I may not have been aware of and to follow up on the work performed. I highly recommend Mike's Auto and everyone who works there, from Breanne (I'm sorry if I spelled it wrong!!) to the guys driving me back to work and those working on my car, everyone was so personable and considerate. I couldn't be happier with my experience!
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. Our team is thrilled to hear such great feedback and that you had a good experience! We don't always get to share positive news, so it's nice to know we are communicating the not so great news in a way that helps you make the best decision for you and your vehicle.  Thanks Kirsten!!

MIKE G.
Minoa, NY
09/10/2019
Communication & knowledgeable
From when I called to when I picked my vehicle up Mike’s Auto Service Center was very accommodating great service!
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 10/07/2019

We are glad to hear you had a great first visit!  We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Thank you for leaving such a great review and we hope to see you again in the future!

Matt L.
New York
Volvo XC90
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Matt said the employees got the work done.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 10/07/2019

Thank for your 5 star review!

KW
Ken W.
Truxton, NY
08/23/2019
2003 Subaru Baja with 300000 + miles
My faithful Baja had suffered a bent exhaust valve due to a poorly done timing belt replacement-local mechanic said there was no hope. Mike and Rob took up the challenge. After an entire top end rebuild and clutch replacement just to be safe, it’s now pushing 300,000 miles and shifts better than when new.

Same car overheated in Harrisburg. Mike’s talked me through emergency measures and I got the trip done and back home safely. One of the top 3 shops in Syracuse.

Thanks guys!
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 08/27/2019

Wow!  Thank you for such a wonderful review, especially since it's been a few years since your repair.  We are glad to hear that the Baja is still running well!!  If we can ever help in the future, call us anytime!
Thanks Ken!

Mildred M.
Buick Century
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Mildred said they are very timely, personable and they do a good job.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review Mildred!  Glad we can help the Buick keep on going!

LR
LOU R.
Cicero, NY
08/22/2019
Best car repair service ever!!!
I will likely not take my car anywhere else for car repairs, oil changes, etc. I've had exceptional experiences with Mike's Auto Service Center...They are very courteous, friendly, and efficient. Mike's makes repairs in a very timely manner and best of all...they do not overcharge. I recently had a repair done (for very cheap) and my vehicle runs better than when I initially purchased it. I recommend Mike's Auto Service to anyone in need of car repairs or for simple tunes ups or oil changes. :)
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 08/26/2019

We greatly appreciate the time you took to write this amazing review and recommending us!!  We are so happy to hear that you've had exceptional experiences as it is our daily goal to perform in such manner!
Thank you Lou!!  Glad to hear the vehicle is running smoothly.

BJ
BRUCE J.
Pennellville, NY
Acura TL
08/12/2019
Great service as always!
John and Brianna took great care of me and my car again. Great service and great people. Mechanics I can trust! Thank you!
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 08/12/2019

Thanks Bruce!! We appreciate your review greatly!

MARLEA S.
Kia Sorento
08/07/2019
so very personable and extremely knowledgeable
So glad I have found this business. For the first time I feel very confident that they are honest and trustworthy where I can totally get wonderful service. Wish I had found them sooner. Great people.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 08/12/2019

We our very happy to hear how satisfied you are with our service and had a great first visit!  We hope to see you again!  Thanks Marlea!

Camillus, NY
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/30/2019
Clear communication, friendly
I appreciated the time spent to look at my car and make sure it was safe for travel.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you for the great review and glad you got to your destination safely!

AD
AARON D.
07/29/2019
Pleasant and prompt service
I always appreciate the prompt, pleasant, and honest service from the team at Mike's. They have a clean and comfortable waiting room.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 08/12/2019

Our team is thrilled to hear such good feedback.
We’re proud to be one of the coziest repair shops in CNY and glad you found it comfortable!   Thanks Aaron!

HC
HAL C.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
07/28/2019
Good place to take your vehicle
I was pleasantly surprised by the turnaround time, price and service. Breanne(hope I spelled it correctly) is very knowlegeable, friendly, and willing to spend as much time talking about what was done and what needs to be done as was necessary. Their diagnosis was spot on, they told me I needed belts and the power steering belt blew 5 miles later lol. The facility is clean and inviting and I know they will keep the reputation that place has had for many many years. Thanks!
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 08/12/2019

We can't thank you enough for taking the time to write such a  wonderful review.  Thank you for mentioning me, Brianna.  Your kind words mean a lot!
We do hope you were ok when the belt broke.  If there is anything we can do to help, call us anytime!!
Thanks Hal!