Michael G.
Jeep Compass
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the work was good. The work was an improvement.

Kevin S.
Chevrolet Blazer
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said he has been a customer for almost 10 years, and he was satisfied with it. He added he has recommended this business.

John W.
Ford Freestyle
07/16/2019 Category: Service
John said the service was quick, price was fair and it was a great experience.

TC
Taner C.
Cadillac CTS-V
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Taner said he knows the business personally, they have excellent service and were excellent as always.

ROBERT H.
HUMMER H2
07/09/2019
Their Honesty
The ONLY place I trusted and went to for all of our vehicle(s) needs. You won't be disappointed

MARK L.
06/27/2019
2005 GMC Sierra says 2 thumbs up!
Been debating scratching my itch for a new truck or keeping "the Beast" for a while longer. Mikey's Automotive LLC has permitted me to keep the Beast for a while longer by doing a great job on my service requests. The truck was always a great truck, but at 150K miles, age and efficiency are becoming factors to consider. Mikey's lets the adage of "always cheaper to repair than buy new" apply. Skilled mechanics and a professional front office. Gotta love 'em.

The beast says "two thumbs up!"

ET
ERIC T.
Edmond, OK
06/27/2019
First time
Very helpful and polite as soon as I walked in the door. They competed the work in one day and my truck ran great. The previous shop thebtruck came from told me I needed a timing chain and an it would cost $2100.00. The guys at Mikeys did some trouble shooting and the repair cost me $312.00. We will be using them again for sure.

DT
David Bird T.
El Paso, TX
06/25/2019
Incredible Professional Business
I rarely post for a review but considering the service I received while on vacation to see our new Granddaughter, we recently took our Benz to the Mercedes dealership which could not locate our brake problem. We were referred by an individual to take our car to Mikeys. Considering our short stay and unconditional short notice witg Mikeys being under staffed, they took in our mercedes and provided wife and myself transportation to the Mall. Within a few hours they were able to fix the problem with the highest qualty and integrity.
Myself a retired Sheriff Officer Supervisor, Grammy song writer, and movie producer highly recommended this business for service. God Bless. "Bird"

MARK P.
06/21/2019
Friendly service
My vehicle has been serviced here for a few years. I have always received excellent service! Mikey takes great interest with all his customers. I will recommend his shop to my friends.

Byron B.
Jeep Liberty
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Byron said Mikey is a good guy and he really likes the service.

KH
Kyle H.
Chevrolet Corvette
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Kyle said they worked him in and helped him get it done fast to get him back on the road.

TG
Theolimpa G.
Kia Forte
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Theolimpa said the staff are nice, knowledgeable, and don't feel like they are going over on her.

KH
Kyle H.
Chevrolet Corvette

TG
Theolimpa G.
Kia Forte

CHRISTOPER S.
05/31/2019
All I can say is that Mikey is fantastic. He made sure to give me updates frequently, prompt service and absolutely went the extra mile for me.

I have had plenty of bad encounters as we all have over the past 20 years (feeling taken advantage of) and Mikey has renewed my faith in honest mechanics. I feel the pricing was fair, knowledge exceptional and timing incredible.

I would absolutely recommend his services to anyone in the area.

2006 F-350 lifted.
- Alignment
- New U-joint
- New ball joint
- New trailing arm bushing
- Multiple test drives to ensure the vehicle was road reliable
- "I know it sounds crazy" Extra care in inspections as my mother is driving this vehicle across country in the next week. "Mikey made it a point to put test drive my vehicle himself to ensure everything passed.

JI
JEREMIAH I.
Edmond, OK
Ford Cab & Chassis
05/29/2019
Polite Staff, Mediocre/Incomplete Service
Brought an older truck in for some basic service, fixing a mild fuel leak, checking brake leak and a general look over the truck. Fuel leak was fixed but due to a lack of parts, it took quite a while to get done. Asked a few times what the status was and just sourced a new fuel line myself. Older truck, to be expected and all that. Decided to fix brakes myself after mechanic gave an accurate diagnosis. During a test drive the shift solenoid was sticking, was apparently fixed for another $150.00 in work. Noticed the issue happening again and tracked down the original (1990) vacuum line that was tied to the solenoid. Replaced the line and fixed it myself. The line was dried, stretched, dirty and was cracked, not a special part yet it wasn't replaced. The solenoid itself is a readily available part and a common source of issues, seems to make sense to at the very least, suggest a replacement be installed.

Staff was friendly, easy to get ahold of and seemed to know what they were doing otherwise. Not sure if I could recommend a shop based on this experience. Seems like recommending a restaurant based on how easy it is to get parking.

CR
Craig R.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Craig said the business communicated very well and the price was fair, and they did everything he asked them to do.

MARK L.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
05/12/2019
2006 Chrysler Sebring
The excellent mechanic provided a really good analysis of what the problem with my Chrysler Sebring was and how it could be fixed in the long-term. In the end the expense in parts, time, and labor was pretty close to exceeding the value of the vehicle and I chose to implement an offered routine temporary fix that should mitigate most of the problem I was experiencing. If this was a newer vehicle I'd do the long-term fix. Staff members are personable, positive, and professional. I think this is a great place to do car maintenance and repairs. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

BW
Bryan W.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Bryan said the service was great and was completed quickly. The business did a good job and it wasn't too expensive.

Doug C.
Ford Transit Wagon
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Doug said that he does a lot of business with them, they set themselves apart by really caring about customers, not money which is hard to find these days.