JENNI M.
Chevrolet Sonic
08/19/2020
The Best Customer Service
I love Mikeys! They do what you ask and let you know if it is not necessary. It is also very affordable.

MARK P.
Chevrolet Corvette
08/19/2020
General maintenance
I have been going to Mikey’s for years. The service is always outstanding. I had my struts replaced on my corvette along with rear differential fluid changed. Great service, great price! Highly recommend Mikey’s for all your automotive needs!

EB
ESILLA B.
08/17/2020
LIFE SAVERS
Friday afternoon my wife had 3 different check engine lights come on and her car would shake as it accelerated. We were supposed to be moving to Illinois that next Sunday. I called Mikey’s at 2:30 that Friday and told them my situation (they closed at 6:00 and are not open Sat or Sun). They told me to bring it in and as long as it was nothing too major they would be able to help us out. After we dropped it off I waited a couple hours and called around 5:30 for an update. I expected they probably didn’t get around to it and I was ready to come pick up the keys and make a new plan. They were making a game plan right when I called. They told me they could do the bare minimum and get it done by 6:00 and we would probably be fine to make it to Illinois. OR... they said they would do everything needed and the car would be ready to go for sure. I was assured that my car would run great for years to come, but to make this happen they would be staying late. I was so surprised they even offered. This was the best experience I’ve ever had with a mechanic. My wife and I made the trip two days later with absolutely no problems. We can’t thank these guys enough. They went above and beyond to serve us. God bless this repair shop.

JOSE S.
Porsche Cayenne
08/13/2020
Surecriticp
They do an excellent job. Are very friendly. They do not try to sell you things you do not need . You get a feeling they can be trusted

JERRY C.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/13/2020
Honesty and convenience
they are always upfront and honest.

ROBERT B.

JEFF S.
Lexus GS 350
08/06/2020
Professional and knowledgeable
My only issue with Mikey’s is the cost of parts. Other than that, service is second to none. Staff is great!

MF
MARY F.
Chevrolet Pickup
08/04/2020
#1 in Customer Service!
We have been going to Mikey’s for a couple of years now. We ended up there out of desperation initially. I had take my father’s (RIP) 1980 Chevy pickup to several different mechanics to try and figure out why it would die overnight. They all gave up. Mikey’s tried a lot of different things. A LOT. But the difference was, they never gave up. This truck was the only thing I received when my father passed away and he drove it for 20 years. It is precious to me. Eventually, the DID find a short in the ignition and that fixed it! A year of struggles! Since then we have take our Infiniti, Volvo, BMW and 15 passenger van to them and have been 100% satisfied every time. Mikey employees a lot of people however, he can almost always be found at the front desk helping customers and answering the phone. They will take care of you!

LL
LORA L.
08/04/2020
Great and honest place
I've been doing business here for several years. They are honest about what you need and never try to add on stuff you don't need. Very Friendly to deal with on the phone or in person. I highly recommend this place.

Bethany, OK
08/03/2020
Mikey's Automotive Rocks!!!!!
I've been taking my vehicles to Mikey's for a decade! They care for and maintain my vehicles with highest quality parts, service(s), and labor. Mikey's knowledge and experience beats any mechanic I've ever used. He's honest and to the point about the needs of your vehicle, even when it's bad news. I've never felt neglected or cheated. I've recommended their services to multiple people and they have all felt as I do! I'll never have to shop for a mechanic again!!

CF
Cary F.
Best of the Best
As always, on time, on budget and the guys at the counter Calendar models.

Norman, OK
07/31/2020
Mike was a pleasure to work with.
Great job with our concerns. Problem solved. Complete job cost lest than previous diagnosis estimate. All we ask is good Honest Service.

JOHN C.
Pilot Support
I’ve been taking my 2005 Honda Pilot to Mikey’s Automotive ever since I moved to OKC. From what I can tell they have always provided excellent repair work and timely completion. My ability to reach out to either Randy - Service Writer or Mikey - owner to discuss issues concerning my vehicle are commendable and inspire my confidence and loyalty. I see no reason to take my business anywhere else and am pleased that they take the job of keeping my Pilot running great so seriously.

BR
BRIAN R.
07/30/2020
Professional courtesy and knowledge
Just bought a newer, used truck. Seemed to be just a little sluggish. Mikey's came recommended from a business associate. I called one day, was given an appointment for the next morning and now Mikey's Automotive has a new forever customer. I was impressed with how clean the shop was. I was treated like an old friend and impressed with the vast knowledge of Mike.

STEPHANIE S.
07/30/2020
Top notch quality repairs.
We use Mikeys for all of our automotive issues. Very professional and they do top quality work.