12/13/2019

OM
ORVILLE M.
INFINITI M37
12/13/2019
Friendly, quality repair done in a timely manner and at a fair price.
They listened to me about my issues, ask pertinent questions to understand my responses and gave me choices as to when they could take a look at my car. I chose my time dropped off my car and received a call toward the end of the day telling me what they has found and repaired. everything was as depicted by them in our early discussion. Friendly, on time, repaired and within the time frame they suggested it would take. This is the second time i have had this experience with Mikey's Automotive. This is the experienced I've been looking for since moving here years ago. I'm impressed with their friendliness, the fact they listen and ask questions to obtain the information they need and do a quality repair at a fair price. I will be back for this kind of treatment and service. Thanks!

Roy C.
GMC Canyon
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Roy said the price was high for the work done.

DT
DANNY T.
MIAMI, OK
Mercury Grand Marquis
12/07/2019
Mikey's Automotive to the Rescue Again!!!!
We were visiting our daughter and our car developed a power steering issue. Mikey's got our car in and quickly took care of our issue so we could return home 200 miles away. Last summer, we had to drive our second car and as we pulled into a gas station near our daughter's the belts on the steering and air conditioner broke - Mikey's got us up and running the next day. A special shout out to Randy for his calls to tell us what the issue was and calling to tell us our car was ready to be picked up.

SL
Shane L.
GMC Acadia
12/07/2019 Category: Service
Shane said he had a good experience and they got it taken care of.

MICHAEL W.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
11/17/2019
Honest and Quality
The tech found a problem with the air intake. Rather than offering to fix the problem, he looked it up and discovered it was covered under an extended warranty by Ford. Most places would have just charged me to fix it. Great service.

BW
Bryan W.
Buick Lucerne
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Bryan said they did a good job, were friendly, and explained everything.

Ronald S.
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Ronald said that they are honest people.

VM
VIRGINIA M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Chevrolet Sonic
11/06/2019
Your the best
Thank you for being the best. Always professional and courteous.

VJ
VALERIE J.
Oklahoma City, OK
11/01/2019
Best Mechanics
Great business for all automotive needs. Was totally expecting a huge bill for all the work done... but they are seriously affordable!! Thanks so much, Mikey!!! I should have grabbed more of your business cards to give out to friends...

KW
KIMBERLY W.
Chevrolet Sonic
10/30/2019
Best customer service
I had my daughters vehicle towed here because the previous mechanic was rude and did not fix her vehicle properly the first time. Randy went above my expectations from how he spoke to me to explaining all the work that must be done to what could wait a little longer. Although the cost to fix it was more expensive here you can’t beat the service and comfort in knowing your child is driving a safe vehicle. They’ve earned a lifetime customer!!!

Jeff L.
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said the business did a very good job and he also said he will be a repeat customer.

RD
REY D.
EDMODN
Dodge Caliber
10/15/2019
My go to place for reliable auto repair/service
Performed a long needed repair that I was delaying because of cost, unknown to Mikey's as to my delay, they gave me an updated quote which was better in price, and the work was done, I've always been pleased with Mikey's work !!

James G.
Toyota Avalon
10/15/2019 Category: Service
James said the business provided great customer service. They communicated when they would be finished, and the price was reasonable.

JANIE R.
Bethany, OK
10/04/2019
Half-assed job
They determined they could not repair my gas tank and had to replace it. Then try to say my part is not made new, and i must buy it used for $200+, yet I can find it BRAND NEW for HALF. They claimed it could be replaced in a few days so decided to overpay in the name of having my car back faster. They were incorrect and took 2 extra days to replace my gas tank, and the SAME DAY i get my car back It begins to randomly die while driving. 2 trips back to Mikey, first they say my car has to half 1/2 tank of gas or more to run properly ALL OF A SUDDEN. when this wasn't true and they looked again, they claim it has nothing to do with my new gas tank and start trying to charge me to replace random pieces of equipment not related to the fuel filter/pumps that were actually the culprits. Turns out they used a DIRTY gas tank that was not successfully cleaned out, which clogged the fuel pump, fuel filter and gas tank filter. They did not even CHECK my fuel filter when I came in with the problem OR after replacing the tank which many other mechanics say is mandatory when replacing the gas tank. 6 weeks after this joke of a shop replaced my gas tank, another shop replaced all the damaged pieces and took out my gas tank to be properly cleaned for a FRACTION of what this shop charged me to do a half assed job. I spent enough to put a down payment on a new car because this place decided to run the college girl for all the money she had. Do not trust this shop unless you KNOW how things are supposed to be done and you are willing to oversee everything they do to make sure the job is done right. this place is a joke and couldn't even prove that my gas tank was ever damaged in the first place and did everything in their power to charge me more than i should have been charged.
Mikey S. from Mikey's Automotive LLC responded on 10/11/2019

This vehicle came in for a fuel leak. It is true that we will not repair a gas tank. Her tank dented from hitting something was leaking down the seam from where the impact was. We took a picture to show the customer only because it was a good impact and not because we would have to prove why her fuel tank was leaking. We offered her a new or a used option. The used option does offer good savings over a new one and that is the direction the customer wanted to go. Although, we gave a estimate on Friday and the following Wednesday we had to call the customer to pick up the car or approve the job. It was than she approved it and was told it takes 2 days to get the tank here. We received the tank Friday. Cleaned the tank and went back in with her fuel pump. This was against our recommendations. We requested to replace fuel pump and filter and was denied. After a impact and the fact we were there it would of been a great idea to replace. Customer picked up car the same day and soon after had a issue. It was brought back to us to find out she ran it out of gas. We added 6 gallons to it-it than started and test drove for the day. No other problems noted. A few days later she drops it again with us for dieing while driving. We connected a fuel gauge on the vehicle and test drove. 35 miles later the car did die. We never lost fuel pressure and we maintained good fuel pressure during the drive. This tells us that there is another issue. There was no diagnostics codes stored in the system. No check engine lights came on. We did fine several hundred cases of crank sensors doing this exact same thing in our gm bulletins. We recommended a crank sensor and she denied. I know this customer was really frustrated about the situation. She also had to come up with the funds which probably added to the frustration. This is a car that is 23 years old and came to us to fix a fuel leak. We made recommendations that were denied. It was fixed in a timely manner. Lastly, we were glad we were able to share our side of the story.