JANIE R.
Bethany, OK
10/04/2019
Half-assed job
They determined they could not repair my gas tank and had to replace it. Then try to say my part is not made new, and i must buy it used for $200+, yet I can find it BRAND NEW for HALF. They claimed it could be replaced in a few days so decided to overpay in the name of having my car back faster. They were incorrect and took 2 extra days to replace my gas tank, and the SAME DAY i get my car back It begins to randomly die while driving. 2 trips back to Mikey, first they say my car has to half 1/2 tank of gas or more to run properly ALL OF A SUDDEN. when this wasn't true and they looked again, they claim it has nothing to do with my new gas tank and start trying to charge me to replace random pieces of equipment not related to the fuel filter/pumps that were actually the culprits. Turns out they used a DIRTY gas tank that was not successfully cleaned out, which clogged the fuel pump, fuel filter and gas tank filter. They did not even CHECK my fuel filter when I came in with the problem OR after replacing the tank which many other mechanics say is mandatory when replacing the gas tank. 6 weeks after this joke of a shop replaced my gas tank, another shop replaced all the damaged pieces and took out my gas tank to be properly cleaned for a FRACTION of what this shop charged me to do a half assed job. I spent enough to put a down payment on a new car because this place decided to run the college girl for all the money she had. Do not trust this shop unless you KNOW how things are supposed to be done and you are willing to oversee everything they do to make sure the job is done right. this place is a joke and couldn't even prove that my gas tank was ever damaged in the first place and did everything in their power to charge me more than i should have been charged.
Mikey S. from Mikey's Automotive LLC responded on 10/11/2019

This vehicle came in for a fuel leak. It is true that we will not repair a gas tank. Her tank dented from hitting something was leaking down the seam from where the impact was. We took a picture to show the customer only because it was a good impact and not because we would have to prove why her fuel tank was leaking. We offered her a new or a used option. The used option does offer good savings over a new one and that is the direction the customer wanted to go. Although, we gave a estimate on Friday and the following Wednesday we had to call the customer to pick up the car or approve the job. It was than she approved it and was told it takes 2 days to get the tank here. We received the tank Friday. Cleaned the tank and went back in with her fuel pump. This was against our recommendations. We requested to replace fuel pump and filter and was denied. After a impact and the fact we were there it would of been a great idea to replace. Customer picked up car the same day and soon after had a issue. It was brought back to us to find out she ran it out of gas. We added 6 gallons to it-it than started and test drove for the day. No other problems noted. A few days later she drops it again with us for dieing while driving. We connected a fuel gauge on the vehicle and test drove. 35 miles later the car did die. We never lost fuel pressure and we maintained good fuel pressure during the drive. This tells us that there is another issue. There was no diagnostics codes stored in the system. No check engine lights came on. We did fine several hundred cases of crank sensors doing this exact same thing in our gm bulletins. We recommended a crank sensor and she denied. I know this customer was really frustrated about the situation. She also had to come up with the funds which probably added to the frustration. This is a car that is 23 years old and came to us to fix a fuel leak. We made recommendations that were denied. It was fixed in a timely manner. Lastly, we were glad we were able to share our side of the story.

JI
JEREMIAH I.
Ford Cab & Chassis
05/29/2019
Polite Staff, Mediocre/Incomplete Service
Brought an older truck in for some basic service, fixing a mild fuel leak, checking brake leak and a general look over the truck. Fuel leak was fixed but due to a lack of parts, it took quite a while to get done. Asked a few times what the status was and just sourced a new fuel line myself. Older truck, to be expected and all that. Decided to fix brakes myself after mechanic gave an accurate diagnosis. During a test drive the shift solenoid was sticking, was apparently fixed for another $150.00 in work. Noticed the issue happening again and tracked down the original (1990) vacuum line that was tied to the solenoid. Replaced the line and fixed it myself. The line was dried, stretched, dirty and was cracked, not a special part yet it wasn't replaced. The solenoid itself is a readily available part and a common source of issues, seems to make sense to at the very least, suggest a replacement be installed.

Staff was friendly, easy to get ahold of and seemed to know what they were doing otherwise. Not sure if I could recommend a shop based on this experience. Seems like recommending a restaurant based on how easy it is to get parking.

TW
Tyrone W.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Tyrone said he drove 2 hours to this facility to get a better deal, but he didn't get a better deal. He would not recommend this business because of the price change.

LOWELL S.
06/18/2018
Not sure all work was done
We brought in vehicle for an alignment issue and was told we had a problem with the rear end that would have required major work. They said they were able to align the car within specs and that the pulling to the left was tire wear. (Previously car pulled to the right). Was told they rotated the tires. Took car to discount tires and one wheel had never been balanced and the tires were never rotated.

So I’m not sure I’ll be back.
Mikey S. from Mikey's Automotive LLC responded on 06/28/2018

Looks like there was some confusion, Here's the details. This vehicle was brought in for an aligment and was pulling to the right. We found rear control arm seized up and recommended it to bring alignment angles into spec. Customer declined. We brought the angles as close to perfect as we could. On a test drive we were still pulling to the right. We than checked alignment again and found the angles had not changed. We then rotated front tires side to side(no charge) and found the pull followed the tire. Now pulling to the left. That confirmed the pull is from the tire. We recommended checking the warranty on the tire/or replace/and replace control arm in the end. Customer was only charged for the alignment. We didn't have a request to balance the tires nor did we charge them for a balance or rotate. Mikey's Automotive has always worked to earn the trust of its customers by being honest and thorough. Our reputation is everything as you can see by all of the happy customers. Please reach out to us if you have any questions.

HD
HEATHER D.
01/02/2017
Not happy
They told me it would only cost $25 to fix my seatbelt and they charged me 50. I will not be back.

MARK P.
Chevrolet Corvette
07/09/2020
Mikey’s automotive provides great service with a fair price. Very knowledgeable staff and Mikey takes time to explain the issue and always quotes a price before the work begins! Great job!

07/09/2020
Attitude, assistance
Very helpful. Prompt and timely service.

JOHN C.
07/01/2020
Awesome Service
Showed up for some needed service on my 2005 Honda Pilot. Services were completed in less than a year and even had time to speak with the service writer who spoke with me about my upcoming services. They do awesome quality work

CF
CARY F.
Dodge Charger
07/01/2020
Would highly recommend Mikey’s. Best mechanics in the state. Fast, courteous and won’t break the bank. Beware Mikey and Randy are brutally handsome.

V
Valued Customer
Ford Expedition
06/30/2020
Great service! Great people!
Great service and knowledgeable people!

CF
CARY F.
06/26/2020
Fast Efficient and very skilled.
Best group of mechanics ever. Don’t make the mistake of going to another place, this is the one!

Rusty R.
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Rusty said they did fine and he was very pleased with the work.

AT
Adam T.
Saab 9-3
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Adam said there wasn't any issues and it was easy.

JEFF S.
Lexus GS 350
06/14/2020
Transmission drain and fill
Best price by far. They use superior products.

PM
Patrick M.
Blanchard, OK
Subaru Impreza Wagon
06/11/2020 Category: Service
Patrick said the service the business provided was great. They were fast, friendly, and had a decent price. They fixed his ac.