Overall Rating 4.31/5Overall Rating 4.31/5Overall Rating 4.31/5Overall Rating 4.31/5rating 4.31

Overall Rating 4.3000025/5Overall Rating 4.3000025/5Overall Rating 4.3000025/5Overall Rating 4.3000025/5rating 4.3000025
Overall Rating 1.775/5rating 1.775rating 1.775rating 1.775rating 1.775

Robert G.
Far Rockaway, NY
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
on time service
perfect
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for visiting us and allowing us to give you great customer service. Looking forward to seeing you in the future.

TO
Tyler O.
Uniondale, NY
Oil Change
I was very much pleased with the service that I received on the 15th. I will definitely be coming back to this dealership in the future. Thank you.
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for allowing us to give you great customer service. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

KV
Keith V.
Westbury, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Skeptical
This was just the first service for this vehicle, completely satisfied especially due to the fact that I had scheduled this last minute appointment. Just don’t like where the service department was moved to
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Glad to hear about your great experince and we look forward to providing great service in the future. The new place is temporary spot we are getting a brand new building next to the showroom.

09/17/2018 Category: Service
Headlight
I came in they were able to fix my headlight right away and were very accommodating.
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

I am glad to see you were helped right away customer service is our main goal and i hope to see you in the future.

East Meadow, NY
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Location near LIRR station
None
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

We are working hard to make our new place run smooth. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

AV
Alexandra V.
Whitestone, NY
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service they get you in and out!
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 09/16/2018

Thank you for your visit and we look forward to seeing you soon.

West Hempstead, NY
09/14/2018 Category: Service
My review
Not enough visit

HL
Harold L.
Merrick, NY
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Manager was personable and service was quick.
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you ans we look forward to seeing you in the future.

GR
George R.
Port Washington, NY
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Poor customer service
Since the move into the little facility, the whole customer service perspective has fallen apart. Not enough room and it is clear the employees are frustrated. I would recommend this to a friend, but only because there is no alternative close by.
Joseph K. from Millennium Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

I apologize there was a breakdown in communication.  One of our service staff will be reaching out to you

BP
Beatrice P.
09/09/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
I'm not thrilled at the new small service dept. location, my car was not where it was supposed to be for pick up, but the guys were very accommodating, went out of their way to get the car back to me and it all ended well.

Jean L.
Hempstead, NY
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Jean L.
I only found one problem. Getting to the entrance, otherwise service was excellent.

Roslyn Heights, NY
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service w/ care and concerns
I just stopped by to do oil change, but I was informed for upcoming safety inspection, which would need to be done shortly, and my qualification for surprisingly low cost for that.
With their care and concern, I could save time (no additional service visit necessary) and cost (much less inspection fee).
I really appreciate for that.
Thank you!

Jorge B.
Brooklyn, NY
09/02/2018 Category: Service
How about some good coffee?
The question about the car conditions after service makes no sense. I went for only a oil change.
Joseph K. from Millennium Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

We apologize you found your previous service visit less than satisfactory.

KL
Kathleen L.
Baldwin, NY
09/01/2018 Category: Service
hyundai service
Everything went well. Car was taken quickly and serviced right away. Only problem was did not realize Hyundai moved 2 weeks before and took awhile to find service dept as it is not connected but on the street and building behind . Never received notification you moved. Just took for granted you were still in same place never looked at address on service notice , did not say moved.

Sandeep S.
Valley Stream, NY
First Service on my Hyundai
Service was good but took longer than expected. Had 8:30am appointment and I got out by 11:30am. They were short staff.

No other issues.

PD
Paul D.
Massapequa Park, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Warranty
My 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe broke down at 5am on my way to work. I called Hyundai roadside service and a flatbed arrived in less than 1 hour. Brought me and my car to the Hyundai dealership in Hempstead (under 28 miles) free of charge.They got me a rental and had my repair completed the next day. Sully was helpful. So was J.Kaufmann in the service dept.

CR
Carolyn R.
Uniondale, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Hyundai review
Send a reminder that company mived.

IJ
Ina J.
Baldwin, NY
Millennium service department
After having spoken with Mike, I am very satisfied that the issues I had originally raised will be well addressed. It seems that the service department is very eager to please, and I am confident that the issues I brought up, and the solutions that were presented to me, will more than address my concerns. I appreciated that I was contacted personally, and that he really heard what I had to say!

Millennium service department
leaves a lot to be desired.....
Joseph K. from Millennium Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

We apologize your service visit was less than satisfactory. One of our service staff will be reaching out to you

FL
Fran L.
Lynbrook, NY
Best Service
After dealing with the Valley Stream service center and receiving the worst customer service ever, the Manager at Millenium, Joe Kaufman told me over the phone that he would help me resolve my ongoing problem with my Sonata. True to his word, he took excellent care of me and resolved the problem with my car, all with a smile! Not only was I treated with excellent care by Joe personally, his whole team treated me very warmly, with a smile and care. Jessica Beregovich was wonderful and caring. The technicians were also smiling and helpful. This is the best run customer service dept. I have ever been too! All others should learn from Millennium's excellent example!!! I will certainly return only to this service center and recommend them to everyone that has a Hyundai car.
Thank you Joe, Jessica, and the whole team for your excellent service!!!
Joseph K. from Millennium Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you for the excellent review. I am glad we were able to solve your concerns. We look forward to servicing your sonata in the future. Thank you for your business we appreciate it

Carmine S.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great!
Everyone one was great!
Joseph K. from Millennium Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome review. We appreciate your business