Overall Rating 4.29/5Overall Rating 4.29/5Overall Rating 4.29/5Overall Rating 4.29/5rating 4.29

Overall Rating 4.2758616/5Overall Rating 4.2758616/5Overall Rating 4.2758616/5Overall Rating 4.2758616/5rating 4.2758616
Overall Rating 1.84483/5rating 1.84483rating 1.84483rating 1.84483rating 1.84483

KK

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Watch your wallet
2 hours labor to change 1 spark plug
Ian R. from Millennium Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our customer survey. We appreciate your feedback regarding your experience. After reviewing your repair order from your last visit, it appears a clerical error had been made. Had you mentioned it when paying your final invoice or by contacting us when you discovered the pricing seemed too high, we would have been able to rectify the issue for you right away. A member of the management team will be reaching out to you shortly.

Berry S.
New York
People
Very good staff. Always helpful and informative.
Ian R. from Millennium Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our customer survey! We appreciate your positive feedback and we look forward to assisting you in the future!

West Hempstead, NY
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Millennium service department
Management went above and beyond to make things right.

Repair shop
Communication leaves a lot to be desired
Ian R. from Millennium Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our customer survey. I worked very closely with your service advisor during your repair process, so I am very familiar with all the details. Unfortunately there was a manufacturing defect with the original replacement engine we installed, a circumstance that Millennium Hyundai had no direct hand in. That coupled with the additional replacement being on a factory backorder and I can understand your frustration. I feel that we at Millennium Hyundai did our best under those circumstances to expedite your repair process, including providing you with a loaner vehicle and prioritizing your replacement once the part arrived at our facility. I am sorry to hear you are experiencing additional issue with your vehicle starter, but I am glad that you will be at our facility this coming week so we can assist you and hopefully have a discussion that will rectify your ongoing concerns.

Little Neck, NY
04/15/2019 Category: Service
everyone was very courteous
I honestly don't care for the new location. It's too small for everyone, cars and customers, but they do a good job.
Ian R. from Millennium Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our customer survey! We thank you for your kind words regarding our staff and the level of service they provide. We apologize that our temporary service facility is not to your liking due to the size and location. We are taking several steps to make our customer waiting area larger and more accommodating and we hope to see you again in the future!

Richard C.
Floral Park, NY
04/12/2019 Category: Service
This Hyundai place is very good
This is a good and honest place. I went to the other Hyunail service garage on Sunrise Highway near the Green Acre mall and they try t o get you to get a minor tune up (only 31,000 miles I have) and a wheel aliament . For a total of $455 dollars. They are crooks I will only come t o this place in Garden City.
Ian R. from Millennium Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words and positive review! We are so glad we were able to provide you with a quality service experience. We're happy to hear you plan to continue servicing your vehicle with us and look forward to providing you with the same level of service you've now come to expect. Thanks again!

FK
Frank K.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
The service I did received
Ian R. from Millennium Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for your positive review! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to assisting you in the future!

Franklin Square, NY
04/11/2019 Category: Service
It’s service of car
Service of the car is well done
Ian R. from Millennium Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our customer survey! We appreciate you letting us know we're doing a good job. See you next time!

Uniondale, NY
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Poor customer service
I feel bad for the 1 staff that was working there. she had to move cars and do the intake of the customers. It was too much for her! There was a line of ppl made everything slow. There's no parking so when it's time to pick up your car, its behind other vehicles and that takes forever because there's 1 person doing everything. Hire more people!
Ian R. from Millennium Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We're sorry you had a less than positive experience with us. Unfortunately on the date you brought your vehicle for service, we were unexpectedly short handed and I apologize that your experience suffered as a result. Your service advisor will be reaching out to you to discuss the matter further and again, thank you.

Lancelott S.
West Hempstead, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Service Repair
Cramped facility although temporary
Ian R. from Millennium Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for using some of your valuable time to complete our customer survey! We appreciate your feedback and thank you for your understanding regarding our temporary service facility. We are presently in the process of revamping our customer waiting area, so we hope that will provide more comfort the next time you are in. Thanks again!

Marilyn L.
Merrick, NY
04/09/2019 Category: Service
The people that work there were very involved in their jobs.
Not bad but a little boring with not much to do while I waited. Overall acceptable but room for improvement to keep the customer engaged with some activities while they wait.
Ian R. from Millennium Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey! We appreciate your remarks and can assure you that great steps are being taken to make our customer waiting area more accommodating. We hope they will be to your satisfaction at your next visit!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Waiting Area and drop off is horrible.
Cars are backed up into the street for drop off. The waiting area is cramped and you have to stand on busy days. Cars have to be maneuvered as if you were in a crowded valet parking lot when you leave. They need to move to a better facility.
Ian R. from Millennium Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for completing our customer survey. We apologize that your previous service visit was not to your satisfaction and that our temporary service location was not to your liking. Your service advisor will be reaching out to you shortly to discuss your concerns and hopefully offer an acceptable resolution.

04/06/2019 Category: Service
service went well
thservice went quick an well
Ian R. from Millennium Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for your positive review! We're so glad we were able to assist you to your satisfaction and we hope to see you again in the future!

Ryan M.
Elmont, NY
04/06/2019 Category: Service
New service area
Very small service area
Joseph K. from Millennium Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. Your feed back is important to us. I tried reaching out to you by phone but was unable to reach you. Please call me back at your earliest convenience

KC
Kwangho C.
Carle Place, NY
04/05/2019 Category: Service
fast and kindly
good
Ian R. from Millennium Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our customer survey! We appreciate you choosing Millennium Hyundai and hope to be able to assit you in the future!

EB
Esteban B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Costumers service
This place has the best service for the costume
Ian R. from Millennium Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for your kind words and positive review! We're glad you enjoyed your service experience with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

CL
Cary L.
Central Islip, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/04/2019 Category: Service
They were will take walk in
Ian R. from Millennium Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you for completing our customer survey! We're glad we were able to accommodate you to your satisfaction and we look forward to seeing you next time!

Carolyn M.
Garden City, NY
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Carol m
Excellent place
Ian R. from Millennium Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you so much for your positive review! We appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey and hope to see you again next time!

RE
Roseann E.
Malverne, NY
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Service Center
The people who work here do a great job under the conditions that Millennium has thrust upon them. The facility itself is small and since the guy who wrote me up also had to act as the cashier i'm going to assume they are under staffed. I love my Hyundai and I've had great experiences with this dealership and service dept. but it seems like they are being punished as Millennium has moved them into cramped quarters and given their original location to Chevy. I feel for them it's like they are 2nd class citizens. They don't complain and they seem to be making the best of it but I would much rather be back in the other facility. NO!!!! Don't have someone from this dealership contact me, I had the same complaints the last time I went in for service and I got a call and expressed my feelings and I went back b/c of that conversation and I will continue to return but I just want the Millenium owners to know how I feel about the demotion they've heaped upon their customers along with the staff.
Ian R. from Millennium Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you for completing our customer survey! We know your time is valuable and it means a great deal to us. We appreciate your continued business in spite of the limited quarters our temporary facility allows and hope you will stay with us until our new service department is ready to go!