Overall Rating 4.29/5Overall Rating 4.29/5Overall Rating 4.29/5Overall Rating 4.29/5rating 4.29

Overall Rating 4.2941153/5Overall Rating 4.2941153/5Overall Rating 4.2941153/5Overall Rating 4.2941153/5rating 4.2941153
Overall Rating 1.84314/5rating 1.84314rating 1.84314rating 1.84314rating 1.84314

EL
Edwin L.
Glen Cove, NY
Mr
Buen servicio
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 01/19/2019

We thank you for visiting us we walue your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Roy M.
Elmont, NY
My Experience
Good experience from Hyundai indeed...
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 01/19/2019

We thank you for visiting our service and we value your business we look forward to seeing you in the future.

CF
Colleen F.
Floral Park, NY
mrs
The waiting area was clean and the staff was cordial and very helpful
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 01/19/2019

We thank you for visiting us we value you as a customer and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Wantagh, NY
Employees friendly, good service
I bought 2 cars from Millennium Hyundai which I still own, I always use their service dept for vehicle maintenance. Staff is always friendly and professional.
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 01/19/2019

Thank you for visiting us we value your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Ruth R.
Rockville Centre, NY
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Poor Service. Long Wait Times and Crazy High Prices. Wouldn't go back even if you paid me.
Must have went during a busy time on a Saturday morning. No place to park my car. Took hours until it was finished being serviced. The cost was about 3-4x higher than if I would have gone to my local mechanic (in my case to replace a battery and right-side mirror) and when I finally got my car back the seats were filthy with dirty shoe prints - meaning they never covered to protect the seats and floor liners. The overall experience was horrendous. Only went there b/c I had to for my only 2-month old Hyundai Sonata.
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

We are sorry for any inconvience we might have caused you we will be in touch to discuss and resolve these issues.

Bellmore, NY
2017 Hyundai Accent
01/15/2019 Category: Service
le
ok
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thankk you for visiting us we value your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

LP
Lisa P.
Long Beach, NY
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Safety recall
I was able to get an appointment right away. Workers are very nice. I waited while they worked on my car & was out within an hour and half.
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Hi Lisa thank you for visiting us we value you as a customer and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Glen Oaks, NY
01/14/2019 Category: Service
moved service area to an almost inaccessible street.
service area not convenient.
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Hi we thank you for visiting our service center i will be in touch with you to address your concerns.

Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

KD
Kelshall D.
Westbury, NY
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/14/2019 Category: Service
I highly recommended this place
My service advisor mike Orsi was excellent kept me informed and involved through the whole process
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Hi Kelshall thank you for visiting us we look forward to seeing you in the future.

AO
Adolfo O.
Mineola, NY
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Courteous and professional service
Fast and courteous service
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Hi Adolfo thank you for visiting us we all look forward to seeing you in the future.

AG
Anthony G.
Franklin Square, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Poor service experience, people and place.
Unfriendly, nothing explained, dirty, dreary, unwelcoming facility, I dread my next scheduled service!!!
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Hi Anthony we are very sorry you had a bad experience we will be reaching out to you to try and resolve these concerns.

Rockville Centre, NY
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Proceed with caution.
I eanted to give them another chance after a bad experience but i have lost my faith in their ability to provide good service. At the end if the visit l, I had to return a wrench that was left in the engine. Could this have been the source of the mysterious noise that required me to spend alomst $500 more. I will never know.
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Hi we appoligize for this bad experince as a company we are embarrassed by this and we will be reaching out to you today to try and resolve any issues.

Mary H.
Huntington Beach, CA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Your service representatives
The service representative Jennifer was extremely helpful courteous and attentive.
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Hi Mary thank you for visiting us we value your business and we look forward to see you in the future.

Jean M.
Hempstead, NY
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Driver side mirror was loose
Customer service was excellent and I do hope this service location will be temporary.
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Hi Jean thank you for visiting us we value your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

WL
William L.
Merrick, NY
Friendly and efficient team
You guys do a great job
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Hi Willliam thank you for visiting us and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Syd M.
Baldwin, NY
01/08/2019 Category: Service
The staff is very friendly
I think Hyundai has come along way from since the Excel there cars are fantastic this is my third Hyundai Elantra and the best car I have ever owned all I want for it to be working on a regular basis so I may continue to enjoy the driving experience.
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Hi Syd we are very sorry you feel you have been lied too i will be reaching out to you to discuss this issue.

AW
Avery W.
Jamaica, NY
01/04/2019 Category: Service
The staff is friendly.
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 01/05/2019

Thank you for visiting us we look forward to seeing you in the future

Danielle B.
Jamaica, NY
01/02/2019 Category: Service
excellent customer service
just to let you know , I'm not Danielle, I am EDNA HARRIS her mom! I was in to have my SONATA serviced, but she is also listed under my profile I guess. Other than the ISSUES WE HAD W/HER PURCHASE.....I am very satisfied w/HYUNDAI'S overall service
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 01/05/2019

Thank you for visiting us we look forward to seeing you in the future.

New Hyde Park, NY
2009 Hyundai Sonata
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Recent Visit
Very good service but poor service location. Confusion experienced by many as to which was the Hyundai service line and which was the Honda service line.
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 01/05/2019

Thank you for visiting our service center we look forward too seeing you in the future.

GD
Graig D.
Baldwin, NY
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Good experience
Addressed a recall and service person noticed my registration was due. Also got an oil change. Was there a little more than one hour. Only negative is the new location is on a narrow street with other garages and the street is filled with multiple lines of cars getting serviced.
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Hi Graig thank you for visiting us we look forward to seeing you in the future. The good news is that this building is only temparory while the build us a new place next to the dealership.