Overall Rating 4.29/5Overall Rating 4.29/5Overall Rating 4.29/5Overall Rating 4.29/5rating 4.29

Overall Rating 4.3617034/5Overall Rating 4.3617034/5Overall Rating 4.3617034/5Overall Rating 4.3617034/5rating 4.3617034
Overall Rating 1.82979/5rating 1.82979rating 1.82979rating 1.82979rating 1.82979

KV
Keith V.
Westbury, NY
11/11/2018 Category: Service
One of the better services I’ve received
Had just turned from a weekend away and by chance went to the web site and was able to schedule an appointment for the.very same day. They got me in late afternoon on a Monday and I was in and out without any problem. Maybe it’s the new management?
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Hi Keith we have been working very hard to make everyone's experince a good one we are very happy to see you were pleased with your visit. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

New York, NY
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Working on it
The location, building and staff need help. Once you get the right location back and updated (this version is terrible) I am sure things will get better. What the bottom line is you took 10 pound of apples and tried to stick it in a 3 pound bag. I will still come there for leasing because of the salesman, service is questionable. I come all the way from Manhattan and could go to many other spots in between. I choose there because of what the sales and service were all about. Get is back please.
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for the feedback we are working very hard to fix the situation.  we have hired more techs since your visit and we are running much better now. We hope you continue to bring your car to us for service and if there is anything i can do for you please feel free to call me 516-282-3830.

Oakland Gardens, NY
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Poor service facility
Cars are serviced in the sequence received as the access to the facility in and out are poor.
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Hi we are very sorry this happend to you and i will be giving you a call today to try and resolve your concerns.

AW
Alan W.
Bellmore, NY
11/08/2018 Category: Service
great service
gre=t aervicw
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Hi Alan it was great seeing you the other day glad to see you had a great experience we all look forward to seeing you in the future.

RF
Richard F.
Bellmore, NY
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Friendly. Efficient work was done quickly I will be back for service on my Santa Fe again
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Hi Richard it was great seeing you the other day and thank you for the kind words we all look forward to seeing you in the future.

Susan B.
East Norwich, NY
Apology accepted
Recently, a customer service representative contacted me to discuss my past review of their service facilities. I must say I was impressed that they actually read their survey and reviews. The gentleman apologized to me for my bad experience I had with their service department and proceeded to explain how they are making changes and that a new service dept was being built which will be ready in a year and a half. I did appreciate his phone call and I told him that I would reconsider coming back to their service dept in Hempstead when needed. We shall see what happens next time. They did redeem themselves with their phone call.

Wait time just too long
Wait time -hours, facility disgusting , staff friendly. Find somewhere other then Hempstead to bring your car for service. Was not a happy camper !
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Hi Susan we are very dissapointed that we were not able to provide timely service for you. I will be giving you a call today to resolve your concerns and come to a solution for you.

VH
Valcry H.
Brooklyn, NY
V H
Very poor service
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Hi Valcry we at millennium hyundai are very sorry this has happened to you. I will be giving you a call today to try and resolve any concerns you have.

Darlene G.
Uniondale, NY
oil change
Much different than 2013. The people cared back then they did not and you got ripped off.
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Hi Darlene thank you for visiting with us glad to see you  had a great experince with us.We look forward to seeing you in the future.

AG
Audrey G.
Freeport, NY
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Don't lie to me.
I was told I needed to replace the rear brakes on my Elantra. They were in terrible condition & were "metal on metal". The price quoted was $449. In light of all the other work to be done, I declined, as my husband is a mechanic & could replace the rear brakes with ease. When my husband replaced the brakes the following day, he told me the brakes were somewhat worn, but were nowhere near "metal on metal". They would have passed inspection. I had obviously been lied to, to boost the cost of the servicing so that Millennium could make more money on an unsuspecting female coming in for car repair. I don't like to be conned. I will never return to this repair place, nor buy another Hyundai.
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Hi Audrey we are sorry you feel like you were taken advantage of i will give you a call today to try and resolve your concerns.

WW
Walter W.
Hempstead, NY
11/03/2018 Category: Service
New Location
I was please with the service rep. However the location and parking was below your prior standards. Staff is still pleasant and welcoming.
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 11/03/2018

Hi Walter we thank you for your visit it was very nice meeting you. Our new place is only tempoary Hyundai is bulding us a new place we will be here about a year and a half.

Queens, NY
11/02/2018 Category: Service
It's better than Star Hyundai in Flushing
The staffs are nice but they don't look professional.
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 11/03/2018

Thank you for visiting our shop we hope to see you in the future.

Hempstead, NY
11/02/2018 Category: Service
the pleasant surounding
I like when I come in the pleasant worker that great you it a good thing to have when you bring your car to services.
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you for the great review we at millennium hyundai make it a point to deliver great service with a pleasent atmosphire we look forward to see you again in the future.

East Meadow, NY
2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Service nightmare!
My complaints are not with Millennium Hyundai dealership nor with the car company. I am on my second Hyundai because I like the cars. Their service department is 'under construction' and the temporary area is a nightmare for customers. I will not return there for any service until the new area a complete.
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

We are sorry your experience wasn't great. I will be giving you a call today to resolve all your concerns.

NA
Nicole A.
Franklin Square, NY
10/30/2018
Frustrated customer
I recently brought my car into the service repair shop because my car does not turn on when there is frost on the windshield and the hood of the car. When I first brought the car in on Saturday I was told that it was a "computer software update" and that would fix the problem. That did not solve the problem. I was told to bring the car in on Monday and to leave my car overnight so that they could replicate the problem. I was also told by 2 different people that I would be given a rental car while I left my car over night. When I went to drop my car off last night I was told that nobody ever said I could have a rental but I could leave my car anyway so they could replicate the problem. I left my car overnight and was told I would get a phone call in the morning to tell me about what they saw. I called the service shop at 2:30 pm and was told that nobody had looked at my car and that they would call me back by 5. I called back around 5 because nobody had called me back. When I called back I was placed on hold 3 separate times and nobody spoke to me for about 10 minutes. Once I got someone on the phone I was told that nobody had still looked at my car! At this point I was very upset because my car has been sitting there all day. I asked to speak to a supervisor and I was told no. I then had a family member call as well because of how rude and unhelpful the staff was to me over the phone. It does not make any sense to me how a problem that is specifically happening in the morning is not being looked at in the morning. Even if the technician cant work on the car till later, at least look at the car in the morning when the problem is occurring. My car is now being left there overnight again and hopefully someone will look at my car in the morning. This really makes me never want to buy a car from Millennium Hyundai ever again after this car.
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

Hi Nicole we are sorry that you feel like your car wasn't taken care of in a timley manor with a problem like yours we have to wait till the car dupilcates the problem so we can scan it and get to the root of the issue. The reason your car wasn't looked at right away is because we you had stated the problem only happens when there is frost on the windows so we had to wait for that to ocur in order to dupilcate the problem and when those conditions happened the car started right up with no issues. I will be reaching out to you to adress your concerns

Carlos S.
New Hyde Park, NY
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Got me in and out
You should have stayed where you were before
But service was good
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Hi Carlos it was great seeing you the  other day, this location is temporay we are getting a new building next to the showroom should be by the end of next year or early 2020.

Merrick, NY
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Unacceptable
I’m sorry this was by far the worst dealership I have ever dealt with. If you have hours in your day and are ready to make tons of phone calls to find your vehicle than this is your place. Not professional at all.
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

Hi we at millennium hyundai sincerely apologize for the way you have been treated and i will be giving you a call today to address the situation and try to come to a concern resolution.

BJ
Bhupinder J.
New Hyde Park, NY
2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Owner
Good job
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 10/27/2018

Hi Bhupinder it was great meeting you the other day we look forward to seeing you in the future.

RF
Robert F.
West Hempstead, NY
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Service staff
provided update info professionally
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 10/27/2018

Hi Robert it was great meeting you the other day we are looking forward to seeing you in the future.

Westbury, NY
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Not Happy
Did not service the car properly. Had to bring the car to a different service center the next day.
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

We are very sorry this happened i will look into it and give you a call today.

AO
Adolfo O.
Mineola, NY
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Speedy and professional
Pleasent and professional
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

Hi Adolfo it was great meeting you the otherday and we look forward to seeing you in the future.