4.4

David B.
Freeport, NY
08/12/2020 Category: Service
Quick and efficient
Brought my car in for routine service. Staff was courteous and practiced excellent no contact protocols. I was in and out before I knew it and it was perhaps the most satisfactory service visit I’ve had anywhere over the last 30 years.
CHRISTINE K., Service Manager from Millennium Hyundai responded on 08/13/2020

Thank you for the 5 STAR review! Our service team works very hard to provide each client with 100% satisfaction. We are pleased we were able to provide you with a 5 STAR visit.

LT
Lavern T.
Oceanside, NY
2020 Hyundai Tucson
08/11/2020 Category: Service
Friendly
Good customer service
CHRISTINE K., Service Manager from Millennium Hyundai responded on 08/13/2020

Thank you for the 5 STAR review!

EC
Erica C.
Roosevelt, NY
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
08/11/2020 Category: Service
Huyndai Service
Greg and ShaQueena ALWAYS make Huyndai service worth my time and customer support! ShaQueena is always on top of notifying me about any service appointment issues or even if I have an opportunity for an earlier service time she’s always on it! Greg is also great about reaching out to me when there may be any delays in my service and being 100%transparent about any issues being incurred along the way as well as what they are doing to rectify them or compensation because of them, if need be. Overall never have any issues with my car after service GREAT JOB GUYS AS USUALL🥰
CHRISTINE K., Service Manager from Millennium Hyundai responded on 08/13/2020

Thank you for the positive feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to acknowledge our staff, please let us know what it is we can do next visit to earn a 5 STAR !

JO
Jeanne O.
Mineola, NY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/06/2020 Category: Service
Great customer Svc by Christine
CHRISTINE K., Service Manager from Millennium Hyundai responded on 08/07/2020

Thank you for the 5 STAR review! It is our pleasure to provide you with 100% satisfaction!!

Keith S.
Roosevelt, NY
08/04/2020 Category: Service
Superior customer service
I want to start off saying by saying I’ve never been to millennium Hyundai before and from the initial phone call Greg Michel has been nothing but professional, attentive and informative about my concerns. He’s restored my faith in Hyundai’s service department. I was extremely stressed about my vehicle and didn’t know what to do.Greg made it easy and walked me through the entire process it’s a no brainer for me to now service my vehicle with millennium Hyundai!!
CHRISTINE K., Service Manager from Millennium Hyundai responded on 08/07/2020

Thank you for the 5 STAR review!! We appreciate the positive feedback. Our service team works hard to achieve 100% satisfaction, we are so pleased to have provided a 5 STAR visit.

GG
Gary G.
West Hempstead, NY
2019 Hyundai Sonata
08/03/2020 Category: Service
Great experience
I was in and out in one hour getting my oil change and state inspection
CHRISTINE K., Service Manager from Millennium Hyundai responded on 08/04/2020

Thank you for the 5 STAR review! We are happy we were able to get you out quickly.

Garden City, NY
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
The service staff listened carefully and was very focused on making sure the car was serviced correctly.
CHRISTINE K., Service Manager from Millennium Hyundai responded on 07/31/2020

Thank you for the 5 STAR review! The service team here works hard to assure 100% satisfaction. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. Look forward to seeing you on your next service.

Madleine R.
New Hyde Park, NY
2019 Hyundai Kona
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Car Inspection
I came in for an inspection. They were professional, quick and did not try to sell me unwanted services. I would definitely recommend this dealer.
CHRISTINE K., Service Manager from Millennium Hyundai responded on 07/30/2020

Thank you for the 5 STAR review and positive feedback !!

KV
Keith V.
Westbury, NY
07/20/2020 Category: Service
Just wanted to update my previous scoring, after Christine the service manager learned that I was not satisfied with my prior service experience, she immediately reached out to me and asked that I bring my vehicle back in to have it checked out and resolved. She was absolutely “WONDERFUL”. I called in and was told to bring the car in immediately, Gregory Michael wrote me up and had the vehicle brought into the shop immediately. My concerns were addressed without haste. Christine even road with me after the vehicle was repaired to ensure it was to my satisfaction. The tech had even noticed an issue that I was unaware of. I really appreciated Christine’s concern that the vehicle was repaired and they were all extremely concerned l that it was completed to my satisfaction. Thank you Millenium service department.

07/20/2020 Category: Service
Unacceptable service
I hate giving bad reviews but this service was totally unacceptable my car left the facility riding worse then when I bring it in. Made an appointment to return two days later only to get there to be told that there was no tech available to look at my vehicle and the next available appointment was 5 days later. Right now I could not recommend this business to a friend. Will have to wait and see how the next visits goes.
CHRISTINE K., Service Manager from Millennium Hyundai responded on 07/20/2020

I am sorry you are less than satisfied with the service that was provided, I would like for you to bring the vehicle in at your earliest convenience for us to resolve this. I will be calling you shortly.

CHRISTINE K., Service Manager from Millennium Hyundai responded on 07/21/2020

Thank you for the positive feedback, it was our pleasure to help resolve your concern. I look forward to seeing you again.

GF
Gregory F.
New Hyde Park, NY
Making things right
After a bad start at Millennium Hyundai, I have since spoken to my service rep there several times and he has apologized for what went wrong and is doing everything to make it right. This is more of what I expect from the Hyundai Brand and I thank Greg for doing the right thing.

07/18/2020 Category: Service
Poor service at the service dept
Bring in vehicle for steering pet covered under warranty and get a multi point inspection report that was ok, but the very next day engine seized up and had to get it towed back to dealer for an engine recall. Unrelated issue but tech didn’t hear anything wrong with engine?? Now I have a remanufactured engine in my car and I picked it up today and the air conditioner does not blow cold air.
Poor service department. Will be contacting a manager there tomorrow
CHRISTINE K., Service Manager from Millennium Hyundai responded on 07/18/2020

On your last visit there was no indication of an engine noise, unfortunately it is an unforeseen issue,  I believe the turn around time was more than sufficient.  As for the A/C please bring car in Monday morning and I will have addressed immediately.

Mineola, NY
My Second Hyundai from Millennium
I've been happy with my Millenium Hyundai Sales and Service Experiences.

The only downside, Service Location is in a difficult location...an accident waiting to happen :-(
CHRISTINE K., Service Manager from Millennium Hyundai responded on 07/20/2020

Thank you for the 5 STAR review.

Lancelott S.
West Hempstead, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/17/2020 Category: Service
Convenient location & Professional staff
Timely appointment, courteous and efficient staff.
CHRISTINE K., Service Manager from Millennium Hyundai responded on 07/17/2020

Thank you for the 5 STAR review!!! We thank you for positive feedback.

Forest Hills, NY
2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/16/2020 Category: Service
great inspection and oil change
no wait...great service
CHRISTINE K., Service Manager from Millennium Hyundai responded on 07/17/2020

Thank you for the 5 STAR review, happy we were able to provide quick service !

Simone M.
Howard Beach, NY
2020 Hyundai Elantra
07/15/2020 Category: Service
Greg is awsome
Greg continues to give amazing customer service even in the midst of a pandemic. He is truly a wonderful human being.
CHRISTINE K., Service Manager from Millennium Hyundai responded on 07/15/2020

Thank you for the positive and kind review! We strive to provide 100% satisfaction at each visit.

Chandrika S.
Queens, NY
07/15/2020 Category: Service
Christine is the best
CHRISTINE K., Service Manager from Millennium Hyundai responded on 07/15/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 STAR review!