4.4

Ed N.
Forest Hills, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/02/2021 Category: Service
Once again a great service visit!
I had another great experience getting my car serviced. Staff is friendly and service was quick.

Keisha M.
Jamaica, NY
03/02/2021 Category: Service
Christine Kemmett for the Win!!
My last 3 vehicles were purchased through Millennium. Up until recently, I've had no issues with them. Despite the most recent challenges, Christine pulled through for me! Don't ever lose her! Courteous, to the point, quick and efficient!

Marjorie C.
Hicksville, NY
02/27/2021 Category: Service
Went for an oil change and was pleased with the service and people. Very courteous and the wait wasn't very long. Highly recommend Millennium Hyundai.
CHRISTINE K., Service Manager from Millennium Hyundai responded on 03/01/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate the positive feedback.

Michael G.
West Hempstead, NY
2020 Hyundai Sonata
02/22/2021 Category: Service
So far everything
I have recommended Hyundai to my son and some friends.
CHRISTINE K., Service Manager from Millennium Hyundai responded on 03/01/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate you servicing with us.

Tiffany B.
Ronkonkoma, NY
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Great service every time!
I love the professionalism and how clean the facility is. Waiting area is safe with 6 feet apart chairs and they always keep me up to date with any issues on my vehicle.
CHRISTINE K., Service Manager from Millennium Hyundai responded on 02/20/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate the positive feedback.

OJ
Owen J.
Cambria Heights, NY
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Excellent staff interaction
Please refer to remarks on previous page.
CHRISTINE K., Service Manager from Millennium Hyundai responded on 02/20/2021

Thank you for the 5 Star review! We appreciate the positive feed back.

Roosevelt, NY
02/13/2021 Category: Service
Millennium Hyundai service is excellent !!!!!!!
Millennium Hyundai in Hempstead Long Island performed outstanding service on my 2019
Tucson and wait time for vehicle was reasonable.
CHRISTINE K., Service Manager from Millennium Hyundai responded on 02/20/2021

Thank you for the 5 Star review! We appreciate the positive feedback!

Astoria, NY
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/06/2021 Category: Service
Consistent Professionals
The staff at Millennium Hyundai are always friendly, and forthcoming with information about your vehicles repairs.

Floral Park, NY
2020 Hyundai Kona
02/02/2021 Category: Service
Fabulous Experience
Staff was efficient, professional and caring at the same time. Prices were just and the wait time wasn’t too long. Definitely recommend.

LR
Luis R.
East Meadow, NY
2013 Hyundai Veloster
02/02/2021 Category: Service
So disappointed with the finish product
I brought my 2013 hyundai veloster for service. I found out it was an engine issue and the engine needed to be replaced. Once the work was completed i took the vehicle back 2 days later with the check engine light on. The car is now there waiting to be fixed and I am now without a vehicle that I fear will have even more issues with the engine. The only good thing about the experience was the professionalism of Josephine that went above and beyond for me. You should have more employees like her.
CHRISTINE K., Service Manager from Millennium Hyundai responded on 02/06/2021

I understand your frustration with the time delay, unfortunatley due to your extended warranty company and there procedure they caused the delay of the repair process. As you were made aware they needed your maintenance records, had to send an adjuster to inspect the car. We waited on your extended warranty company to contact us back after the inspection. There was a delay again while your extended warranty company sent us a used engine. I do know that you were kept updated along the way. The used engine was not sent with gaskets needed to complete the job and parts had to be ordered.
As for coming back with the check engine light on, it is unrelated to the engine replacement as all the old parts from your engine were transferred over and are not new. Please understand we do our very best to work with all extended warranty companies but can not control their policy and procedures.

Joan S.
Malverne, NY
2020 Hyundai Elantra
02/01/2021 Category: Service
Every customer is their priority
All phone calls, visits are done in a timely fashion to the customer needs
CHRISTINE K., Service Manager from Millennium Hyundai responded on 02/06/2021

Thank you for the 5 Star review!! We appreciate you servicing with us and its alway a pleasure seeing you.

Little Neck, NY
2020 Hyundai Tucson
01/18/2021 Category: Service
Terrific service
Better than expected
CHRISTINE K., Service Manager from Millennium Hyundai responded on 01/20/2021

Thank you for the 5 Star review!!

FF
Fernando F.
West Hempstead, NY
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Place is fine for me. No issues
Car was brought to service because a recalled and had them change the oil.
CHRISTINE K., Service Manager from Millennium Hyundai responded on 01/20/2021

Thank you for the 5 Star review!!

IL
Ira L.
Woodmere, NY
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Total good experience
CHRISTINE K., Service Manager from Millennium Hyundai responded on 01/14/2021

Thank you for the 5 Star review! We appreciate you servicing with us.