Lorraine B.
Toyota Matrix
01/12/2020
Friendly atmosphere
I just live the way my car runs Gary and his tech. Do a great job i would recommend them to any one with a car

JJ
Jerry J.
Eagle Point, OR
01/09/2020
1988 Ford Ranger
My Ford had to be towed in. This was a very difficult analysis for them. Problem solved. It now runs better than new.

GM
Gisele M.
Ford Expedition
01/08/2020
Thank you!!
I appreciate the clear communication and prompt repair work even though I brought in the vehicle before new years. I feel confident to get a lot more mileage out of my Ford Expedition.

Buick LeSabre
12/02/2019
Over all tune up ?
So happy I remember taking past cars to you!
Friendly & did an awesome job getting my car put back to running condition... thank you so much❣️
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 12/11/2019

Thanyou Roxy for your nice coments...Thankyou for the referral....Gary

RN
Randy N.
Eagle Point, OR
11/22/2019
Honest, Competent Service
We've had Gary & Dustin work on two vehicles we own; a 2000 Safari van with electrical issues, which they quickly diagnosed and corrected and a 2009 Dodge Journey. The Journey has been in for normal maintenance issues (oil changes, battery replacement, brakes, etc.) We've always found both Gary and Dustin to be both honest and efficient. They've done what they said they would at competitive prices and always completed the work on schedule. Communication is always spot on as well. We highly recommend Miller Autocare Center.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 12/11/2019

Thankyou Randy We appreciate your Business...Have a great Christmas Holiday & Happy New year

Dale M.
11/15/2019
Always honest. Always reliable. Always go above and beyond.
My son’s vehicle needed fuel injectors, and his job depends on having a vehicle. Dustin worked after hours, and during his lunch breaks to complete the repairs before the expected date and time. Cannot express our gratitude enough.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 12/11/2019

Thankyou Dale...Wish you a good holiday with your familys...Gary

EF
Ed F.
Dodge Charger
11/08/2019
Great technical and personal service
Gary Miller and his mechanics have made my life so much easier. Easy to get my car in with short notice. Always able to diagnose the problems quickly and accurately. So very happy I found this business. Never need to deal with the dealership shops anymore.
Thanks to Dustin who has worked on my Dodge Charger several times. It’s running perfectly due to your expertise.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 12/11/2019

Thankyou Ed...Hope you a fun restfull holiday season....Gary

Julie C.
Acura TSX
11/07/2019
Gary
Gary and his staff took very good care of me and my car. They were very thorough and the price was very reasonable!
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 12/11/2019

Thanks Julie.....Hope you have a fun holiday season & a Happy New Year ahead without anymore problems....Gary

Dale M.
Ram 2500
11/02/2019
Honesty, professional, competent, nice.
Miller’s is the only shop I will bring my vehicles to.

Thanks Dale..We appreciatte your business....Gary & Dustin

LA
Lawrence (Jerry) A.
Rogue River, OR
Toyota Tundra
10/24/2019
Professional Auto Care with a Touch of Old School Integrity.
I can only say how happy I am that I was referred to Miller Auto Care Center by a friend. This is a shop that you can be confident that you will get professional auto care by certified mechanics. And the owner Gary Miller is such a compassionate, and honorable man . You can be assured you will be treated with the fairness and honesty that is hard to find in today world.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 12/11/2019

Thankyou for your comments...Hope you have a good holiday season & a Happy new 2020 year.....Gary & Dustin

Brenda M.
10/18/2019
Great work
I didn’t know what I was going to find when I went there. Very professional and Gary spent time telling me in detail what was wrong and what I needed. I am very pleased with the knowledge and service. If I ever need more work I will go there
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 12/11/2019

Thankyou for your recent business & comments...Hope you have a good holiday Season & a Happy New Year ahead.....Gary & Dustin

JJ
Jane J.
Ford Fiesta
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Jane said the staff did a good job and cleaned her vehicle.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 10/11/2019

Thankyou Jane...We appreciate your business....Gary

AD
AJ D.
Ashland, OR
10/08/2019
Honest and knowledgeable
I called to have my vehicle looked because of a check engine light. They were able to take in my car within a day and have it analyzed on my car issues. They were knowledgable on what needed to be fix and were able identify additional issues that I need to have fixed. I was impressed with their professionalism and efficiency. I will continue to take my cars to these guys in the future and would recommend it to others.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 10/11/2019

Thankyou AJ...Call us if anymore problems...Glad we could help you out....Gary Miller

IH
Ikuko H.
Pontiac G6
10/04/2019
Reliable mechanics and Great service. Thank you.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 10/04/2019

Thankyou Ikuko..We always apprecite you& your business...      Gary

Barb S.
10/03/2019
Diagnostics
After meeting Gary Miller in the parking lot, we made an appointment for the following Monday. I had been told by other persons that the problem was the power steering pump. I left my van with Gary and his team discovered that the problem was power steering flow. To top it off, Gary found a recall from TSB which will solve the problem. Thank you Gary!
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 10/03/2019