Doris G.
Cadillac CTS
05/28/2016 Category: Service
Doris said the grandfather and father of this business' owner have worked on her vehicles before the current owner. She always gets excellent service from this facility and has recommended them.
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 06/01/2016

Doris,,Thanks for your comments...We appreciate your business & loyalty for so many years....Gary Miller

Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 06/13/2016

Thankyou Doris....Gary Miller

Joe P.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/26/2016
Great job
Gary did a great job once again
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 06/01/2016

Thankyou Joe...Hope you have a great week....Gary

Joel A.
GMC Jimmy
04/16/2016 Category: Service
Joel said the business went the extra mile found issues wrong with his vehicle he was not aware of. They were very accommodating and attentive.
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 04/18/2016

Joel, Thanks for the nice comments about our shop & our recent vehicle repair... We always appreciate your business.....             Gary Miller

PH
Paul H.
03/28/2016 Category: Service
Paul said he is happy with the service the business provides.
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 03/29/2016

Thankyou Paul for the comments...Gary Miller

CD
Chris D.
Ridgefield, WA
Jeep Liberty
03/27/2016 Category: Service
Chris said this business got him in, fixed his vehicle and now he is back on the road.
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 03/28/2016

Thanks Chris... Glad you are finally back on the road...Have a productive week....Gary Miller

David H.
Chevrolet Pickup
03/26/2016
Professional service
service and repairs are top notch
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 03/27/2016

David...It is so nice to get a great comment from you...We want to THANK YOU so Much for trusting our shop with your familys vehicle repairs...We appreciatte all of your referrals....Have a GREAT EASTER weekend....Gary Miller

Jason C.
Jacksonville, OR
Toyota Tundra
03/26/2016 Category: Service
Jason said he received good and quick service.
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 03/28/2016

Thankyou Jason.. We always appreciate your business...Hope the new to you Subaru works well.....Gary Miller

Chris B.
GMC Suburban
03/24/2016 Category: Service
Chris said they are friendly and got the job done quickly and efficiently.
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 03/25/2016

Thankyou Chris...We appreciate your Businesss. Thanks Again...   Gary Miller

Mary D.
Gold Hill, OR
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
03/21/2016
Owner was right on top of repairs needed and the cost was equal to the estimate
If you need auto repairs, this would definitely be the place to go. Great service
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 03/21/2016

Thankyou Mary for such nice words about our first shop repairs for you...It was a pleasure working on your Mitsubishi Montero last week...If any problems or questions, feel free to call me.... Thanks again for letting us have your car for enough time....    Gary Miller

Joe P.
Dodge Durango
03/21/2016
The work was great and Gary was honest and very informative.
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 03/21/2016

Thankyou for your Business recently Joe...Our talk was very good...Nice to have such great clients as you....Gary Miller

Russell B.
Prospect, OR
03/19/2016 Category: Service
Russell said they were punctual and gave him a good rate. They found out he might have been able to get it covered by the warranty.
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 03/22/2016

Thanks Russel...I Hope the Ford Dealer will Honor their emission system warrantys....Gary Miller

Don B.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
03/18/2016 Category: Service
Don said he had a great experience at this business. He has known Gary for years and he has always taken good care of him.

Thanks for a Great resonse Don & Ted...Gary Miller

Albert S.
Volvo XC90
03/17/2016
Reliable
Very thorough, good communication and I always feel my vehicle is in good hands.
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 03/18/2016

Thankyou Albert for your comments.. We appreciate your business...Please call me with any problems or questions...     Gary Miller

Betty M.
03/05/2016 Category: Service
Betty said everything with this business is perfect.
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 03/07/2016

Thankyou Betty....Gary Miller

BQ
Bernard Q.
Chevrolet Silverado
03/04/2016
Fair & Honest
My husband is always confident taking our vehicles to millers auto. He knows he will get good work , fair prices , and honest information. We recommend Millers to others often and with thumbs up flying colors.
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 03/04/2016

Thankyou Bernie & Connie...We always appreciate your business...If you have anymore problems whatsoever, give me a call....Gary Miller

RK
Randy K.
03/03/2016
Clutch and engine flywheel repair
Look, the bill wasn't going to be cheap. I already knew that much. From the price ranges I've seen on the internet, I was going to drop between $600 to $800 alone, just for the clutch repair, and Miller Auto Care fell into that range. Then, upon further inspection, they found a few other things that needed repair, hand-in-hand. I get that. That's fine and I'm glad. There's little use repairing one weak link in a chain if the two adjacent links are going to break at any minute, too. The owner, Gary Miller, is a knowledgeable guy—pretty warm and caring, actually—and was great at taking the time to explain what was wrong with my car. He never railroaded me into making any decisions, but his crew jumped on top of it the moment I gave them the green light. So, Gary and his team earned the most out of this five-star rating. But the work they did was good, too. My final bill came to $1,025, but he gave me a $65 good-guy discount (more than the $35 coupon I'd had but couldn't find) dropping everything to $960.

My car runs so much smoother now, I don't hardly recognize it. It hasn't driven this nicely in probably five years. I stayed in touch with Gary for a few days afterwards, calling him up with additional concerns. He always welcomed my phone calls, even as my concerns fell away. A small amount of WD-40—not actually WD-40 but something like it that's used on engines, I don't know the name—got onto the engine, so there was a tiny bit of white smoke that burned off after 30 minutes of driving.

Oh, also, Gary didn't mention this at the time, but they rotated the tires on my car; something it badly needed. He didn't charge me for that. Didn't even put it on the bill. I wondered why the road noise in the cabin sounded different. Well, that's why. They rotated the bald tires to the back and the still-okay tires in the front; makes sense, since I have a front-wheel drive.

Anyway, good work again, Miller Auto Care. My new clutch feels like it's ready to go another 140,000 miles on this car. I'll come back whenever the next thing under the hood finally gives up.
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 03/04/2016

Thankyou Randy & Grace for such a nice, honest comment about our repairs...Not everyone takes the time to say good job to us..It is nice to hear a great report back....Thanks Again...
Gary Miller

WP
Wayne P.
Dodge Durango
02/25/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Sue. She said this is a very helpful and thorough business. They explained everything and did a great job of taking care of all of the problems on their vehicle.

Thanks Wayne & Sue...We appreciatte your comments....Gary Miller

Larry B.
Chevrolet Sportvan
02/24/2016 Category: Service
Larry said he has known Gary, the owner of this business, for a long time, and he is a very honest person who he trusts completely. He would definitely recommend them. They do excellent work.
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 02/29/2016

Thankyou Larry...Glad you are doing well...Thankyou for your recent business....Gary Miller

KO
Katherine O.
Chevrolet HHR
02/24/2016 Category: Service
Katherine said she had an excellent experience. The business was clean efficient and friendly. She would go back there again.

Thankyou Katherine....Gary Miller

Jennifer H.
01/31/2016
Customer service
Once again, Gary and his crew helped me out. I had a knocking noise in my car and I called Gary. He got me in the next morning. Dusti gave me a ride to work and fixed the problem before I got off work. They are the best. Thanks again guys for your time, knowledge and excellent customer service!
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 01/31/2016

Thankyou Jennifer...We allways appreciate your thankful & giving smile......Gary Miller