Betty M.
Central Point, OR
03/05/2016 Category: Service
Betty said everything with this business is perfect.
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 03/07/2016

Thankyou Betty....Gary Miller

BQ
Bernard Q.
Eagle Point, OR
Chevrolet Silverado
03/04/2016
Fair & Honest
My husband is always confident taking our vehicles to millers auto. He knows he will get good work , fair prices , and honest information. We recommend Millers to others often and with thumbs up flying colors.
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 03/04/2016

Thankyou Bernie & Connie...We always appreciate your business...If you have anymore problems whatsoever, give me a call....Gary Miller

RK
Randy K.
03/03/2016
Clutch and engine flywheel repair
Look, the bill wasn't going to be cheap. I already knew that much. From the price ranges I've seen on the internet, I was going to drop between $600 to $800 alone, just for the clutch repair, and Miller Auto Care fell into that range. Then, upon further inspection, they found a few other things that needed repair, hand-in-hand. I get that. That's fine and I'm glad. There's little use repairing one weak link in a chain if the two adjacent links are going to break at any minute, too. The owner, Gary Miller, is a knowledgeable guy—pretty warm and caring, actually—and was great at taking the time to explain what was wrong with my car. He never railroaded me into making any decisions, but his crew jumped on top of it the moment I gave them the green light. So, Gary and his team earned the most out of this five-star rating. But the work they did was good, too. My final bill came to $1,025, but he gave me a $65 good-guy discount (more than the $35 coupon I'd had but couldn't find) dropping everything to $960.

My car runs so much smoother now, I don't hardly recognize it. It hasn't driven this nicely in probably five years. I stayed in touch with Gary for a few days afterwards, calling him up with additional concerns. He always welcomed my phone calls, even as my concerns fell away. A small amount of WD-40—not actually WD-40 but something like it that's used on engines, I don't know the name—got onto the engine, so there was a tiny bit of white smoke that burned off after 30 minutes of driving.

Oh, also, Gary didn't mention this at the time, but they rotated the tires on my car; something it badly needed. He didn't charge me for that. Didn't even put it on the bill. I wondered why the road noise in the cabin sounded different. Well, that's why. They rotated the bald tires to the back and the still-okay tires in the front; makes sense, since I have a front-wheel drive.

Anyway, good work again, Miller Auto Care. My new clutch feels like it's ready to go another 140,000 miles on this car. I'll come back whenever the next thing under the hood finally gives up.
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 03/04/2016

Thankyou Randy & Grace for such a nice, honest comment about our repairs...Not everyone takes the time to say good job to us..It is nice to hear a great report back....Thanks Again...
Gary Miller

WP
Wayne P.
Dodge Durango
02/25/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Sue. She said this is a very helpful and thorough business. They explained everything and did a great job of taking care of all of the problems on their vehicle.

Thanks Wayne & Sue...We appreciatte your comments....Gary Miller

Larry B.
Central Point, OR
Chevrolet Sportvan
02/24/2016 Category: Service
Larry said he has known Gary, the owner of this business, for a long time, and he is a very honest person who he trusts completely. He would definitely recommend them. They do excellent work.
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 02/29/2016

Thankyou Larry...Glad you are doing well...Thankyou for your recent business....Gary Miller

KO
Katherine O.
Chevrolet HHR
02/24/2016 Category: Service
Katherine said she had an excellent experience. The business was clean efficient and friendly. She would go back there again.

Thankyou Katherine....Gary Miller

Jennifer H.
01/31/2016
Customer service
Once again, Gary and his crew helped me out. I had a knocking noise in my car and I called Gary. He got me in the next morning. Dusti gave me a ride to work and fixed the problem before I got off work. They are the best. Thanks again guys for your time, knowledge and excellent customer service!
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 01/31/2016

Thankyou Jennifer...We allways appreciate your thankful & giving smile......Gary Miller

ZJ
Zack J.
Jeep Liberty
01/26/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Emily. She said she has been using the business for some time and they are very honest.
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 01/31/2016

Thanks Zack & Emily...We appreciate your thoughtful comments....Gary Miller

ES
Ed S.
White City, OR
Chevrolet Silverado
01/25/2016 Category: Service
Ed said this business is kind, quick and reliable.
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 01/26/2016

Thankyou Ed...We appreciate your business & thanks for your help with the landscape at the shop....

Kole M.
Eagle Point, OR
Nissan Pickup
01/23/2016 Category: Service
Kole said this business did a good job and they were friendly.
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 01/25/2016

Thanks Kole....Gary Miller

WB
Warren B.
Jacksonville, OR
Buick LeSabre
01/16/2016 Category: Service
Warren said this business did a great job. They are thorough and the vehicle is running well.
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 01/19/2016

Thankyou Warren...We always love to see your great smile & great attitude....You always motivate us in a good direction...Talk to you soon...Gary Miller

PM
Pete M.
Toyota Sequoia
01/11/2016
Toyota Sequioa Service
The staff at Miller's is very friendly and helpful. took our car in on short notice they ran diagnostic on it and presented us with problem and solution and had our car ready the next day. very professional place. we would highly recommend them
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 01/11/2016

Thankyou Pete & Diana...We appreciate your Business...Thanks for the sandwich coupons...We will use them for our lunchs....Gary Miller

Doug R.
Hyundai Accent
01/09/2016
Great quick service as always!
Scheduled an oil change and had it done quickly. Always happy to trust them with my cars.
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 01/10/2016

Thankyou Doug...Hope you all have a Great 2016...Thanks for your Trust....Gary Miller

JJ
Jean J.
01/07/2016
Extremely Happy with the Service
From my first telephone call to the last

final work on my car, I was treated with respect and friendliness and given lots inn information and intelligent answers to my

From the time of my first call to the final work on the car, I was treated with respect and friendliness and given knowledge about
the work being done and things to do in the future to keep the car in good shape.
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 01/08/2016

Thanks Jean for your comments & also your recent shop referral to your friend Marilyn...We appreciate your business....Have a Great week....Gary Miller

GJ
Gary J.
Honda Accord
12/27/2015 Category: Service
Gary said this business provided friendly and understanding service. They were prompt in repairing his vehicle.
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 12/28/2015

Thank You Gary...Wish you & your family a Happy 2016 New Year...Wish you the best.....Gary Miller