EC
Eric C.
Chrysler Sebring
09/18/2019
Really great customer service
Miller Auto Care is truly all about customer service with a very prompt turnaround time on almost everything repair related. We have had two of our vehicles serviced here a Chrysler and Chevy they are really great addressing any issues before and after the work was finished. I would recommend this shop hands down they get right to the problem no b.s. Gary and his guys are all about customer service from start to finish.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 10/03/2019

Thankyou Eric...We always appreciate you & your wife...Hope you do not have anymore vehicle problems anytime soon....But we will be here to help, if you do......Gary Miller

Jerry L.
Trail, OR
Kia Optima
09/07/2019
Professional Care
Thank you Miller Auto for your professional and caring service to my Kia for Air Conditioning. Happy to have a place I can trust.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 09/10/2019

Thankyou Jerry & Katherine...We appreciate your business...         Gary Miller

Robert H.
08/31/2019
Personable and easy to do business with
They bent over backwards to do the best job that they could
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 09/04/2019

Thank you Robert...Hope you have a great week ahead....Gary & Dustin...

CE
Carol E.
Dodge Ram Van
08/29/2019
Wheel bearings repair
Excellent service. Actually moved us ahead of others because we use the van to carry my wife’s wheelchair so out of consideration for that he fixed it the very next day and as far as we can tell the repair is exactly what it needed.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 09/04/2019

Carl & Carol..We appreciatte your taking time to leave your comments...Call me if anymore problems or concerns.....Gary

WA
Wayne A.
08/17/2019
Great service as always
Gary and crew continue doing a great job in keeping my vehicle going.

Wayne,, We appreciate you...Thanks again...Gary

EF
Ed F.
Dodge Charger
08/15/2019
Always fast and competent service
Gary always gets my vehicles in right away and his Mechanics are super competent. Always able to fix things for me fast and at a great price. I’ll never go to a dealership again!

Thankyou Ed..We appreciate your comments....Gary

Kirk S.
08/13/2019
Wonderful service
Thank you so much Gary for getting our work truck back to work so fast. You work is always the best! Thanks again.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 08/15/2019

Thankyou Kirk & Christie...We always appreciatte your business....Gary

Mary D.
Gold Hill, OR
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
08/01/2019
Able to get my car in without an appointment.
I had no idea there was a need for my car to visit Millers. As usual, Gary and his crew were able to take care of everything in a very short time.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 08/06/2019

Thankyou Mary..We always appreciate your business.....Gary

TW
Tom W.
07/27/2019
Quick service
I brought it in at the last minute and they had it back to me promptly
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 07/29/2019

Thankyou Tom...Glad you were able to take trip to Utah without any problems....GaryMiller

KF
Kent F.
07/25/2019
Great service, great customer service. Gary is very personable and friendly. I will be using them again in the future.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 07/29/2019

Thankyou Kent...Call if anymore issues with anything....Gary

EC
Eric C.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
07/21/2019
Awsome customer service !!!
The people down at Miller Automotive are totally all about customer service. They go above and beyond with many things. We have been going there for two of our vehicles and they have promptly honored warranties, given us rides to work and even helped out at times just by calling or stopping by without even thinking twice. Generally a few day turnaround and as always done right. Highly recommended !!!!
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 07/29/2019

Thankyou Eric...We allways appreciate your business....Thankyou Again---Gary Miller

Monte M.
Cadillac CTS
06/05/2019
Gary and the guys do great work, they did a great job on my 08 Cad. Got my car in at 9:00AM and they gave me a ride to the gym, the car was done when I got back around 11:30AM, great service, Thanks guys for a job well done.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 06/10/2019

Thankyou Monte...Thanks for helping me with the shop Printer & the scanning problem....Gary Miller

EF
Ed F.
Ford Expedition
06/01/2019
Great Service and flexible.
Gary and his team always do perfect work on my vehicles. Great quality work. Never had a problem scheduling my work and Gary was super flexible on list last job, worked around my busy schedule to get my vehicle in and fixed. Won’t take my vehicles anywhere else again.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 06/10/2019

Thanks for being flexable Ed...Let me know if I can be of anymore help....Gary

Eagle Point, OR
05/29/2019
Friendly, helpful, knowledgeable service
Couldn’t have asked for more.

We appreciate your business....Gary

RY
Ron Y.
Chrysler 300
05/28/2019
Chrysler 300
Gary was great to work with - pointed out other work that should be done to save me money in the future - Great job guys

Thankyou Ron....Gary