BF

Nicholas M.
Gold Hill, OR
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
06/12/2017 Category: Service
Nicholas said he believes the starter on his vehicle went out after visiting this business. He said he felt like the service did not go too well. He had some issues when he got his vehicle back.

RA
Robert A.
Prospect, OR
Ford Five Hundred
06/07/2017
Throttle body,and China built starter.
Gary :I'm have several friends that told me that I paid a lot for throttle body,lchecked. Napa ,319.00 dealer cost 537.00. Whats up I'm real surprised.Robert Abel?
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 06/29/2017

It seems to me that I am just a phone call away, if you are having problems with our cost...First, I would like to know, if you are having anymore drivability problems...I gave you a estimate of $1200-$1300 to replace on 4/14/2017 the 1st time you had a driving problem with your (336000 mile) Ford 500...At that time we tried to service the throttle body but it was a late Friday afternoon & you needed vehicle for trip for the weekend...The parts prices you commented from NAPA were REBUILT parts 4 to 5 days out...When I spoke to you for repair (5/30/2017-EST-$1200-$1300) we discussed these options...We do not have muck luck with rebuilt parts & the warranty sucks...We used a NEW OEM FORD UPDATED complete assembly KIT on your vehicle as dicussed...We also replaced the gaskets & seals at our quoted price....As far as the engine starter goes, the Napa Starters were REBUILT at $185 list (warranty sucks)...as you & I discussed, we decided to go with the NEW OPTION for $250 plus labor cost (Total--$400)...You also decided to not replace your worn flywheel as per our recomendation...Sorry that your friends seem to know more than your auto technician...
(PS--Our markup on the parts cost was only (33 1/3%) which is low in the auto repair world).... Sincerely GM

Ted M.
05/27/2017
Fleet service
Again, Gary and his crew has been taking care of my fleet for 10 years now. Wouldn't use any place else, they get me in and out ASAP. Thanks again

Thanks Ted...Have a great weekend.....Gary Miller

Don B.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
05/27/2017
Fleet service
Gary and his crew has taken great care of my fleet for 10 years now, would use any place else
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 06/29/2017

Thanks we always appreciate your business...

BJ
Barry J.
05/24/2017 Category: Service
Barry said he likes the service at this business and their ability to take care of the problem.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 06/29/2017

Thanks Barry...Thanks for your support...

KW
Kenneth W.
05/23/2017 Category: Service
Kenneth said he would recommend this business for service.

Thanks Kenneth..Hope you dont have anymore problems....Gary Miller

WF
Wendy F.
Grants Pass, OR
05/23/2017 Category: Service
Wendy said she trusts them to do a good job. They standby their work and they genuinely care.

Jim M.
05/20/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Dorothy. She said this business provided good service.

Thankyou Jim....Gary Miller

Sara B.
05/17/2017
I appreciate them looking for things that need to be taken care of and then doing it.
see above
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 06/29/2017

Thanks Sara..Always a pleasure to visit with you....Gary

Jess W.
05/11/2017
Gave me my options, let me choose, charged me a fair price.
My air conditioning was not working. Gary told me the most likely causes, offered me several options. Called back quickly and explained the situation again with several options and their cost. Charged me only for the time required to perform the tests. What could be more fair?
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 06/29/2017

Thanks Jess...Glad we could help you...

SF
Sue F.
Buick Regal
05/10/2017 Category: Service
Sue said this business is the best.

Thakyou Sue...We appreciatte your business

KW
Kevin W.
Hyundai Elantra Touring
04/02/2017
Transmission service
Gary and the crew are great ! I took are car to the dealer for free oil change several months, as normal the say hey did the inspection and the transmission they said need service ASAP . I had been in the hospital and was not able to check the fluid myself. They performed the service and also said this car has no filter , it is just a flush and fluid replace system. Long story short the fluid darken sooner than normal so I made an appointment with Millers . They did service and guess what ? the car does have a filter and Gary had ordered it ahead of time so no waiting for parts . Millers is the only place I recommend to friends . I have known them for over 30 years and never a bad word from any of their customers . I was a parts man in the valley for some years and bad news travels fast and again none . Millers will take care of our cars for all repairs I can not do myself and I'm a very picky person about my cars care .
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 04/04/2017

Thankyou Kevin we appreciate all of your referals all of these past years....Thankyou for your business.....Gary Miller

VA
Virginia A.
Oldsmobile Cutlass
03/28/2017 Category: Service
Virginia said she has used this business for 50 years and she will not go to anyone else. She also said that she loves the employee, Gary.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 04/04/2017

Thankyou Virginia...We love you too....Gary Miller

Jennifer R.
Jacksonville, OR
Honda Accord
03/21/2017
Quick and honest service.
The prices were reasonable and the service was quick. Gary was awesome and didn't automatically assume I didn't know anything because I'm a female. I would definitely recommend them.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 03/28/2017

Thank Jennifer...What a awsome review

MA
Michael A.
03/15/2017
Best service I've had yet!
Brought my pick up in for some brake work and fluid changes. No beating around the bush, didn't try to up sell my on non essentials, and promptly finished the work. I'd recommend this shop to anyone. Thanks for doing such a great job! I'm only doing business here!
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 03/21/2017

Thanyou Michael...Hope to see you again soon....Hope your move goes well....Gary Miller

EW
Ernest W.
03/11/2017
good service reasonable price
excellent
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 03/21/2017

Thanks for your review...I appreciate your loyalty to our shop...Gary Miller

Jason C.
Jacksonville, OR
Toyota Tundra
03/08/2017 Category: Service
Jason said he was happy with the good service he received from the business.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 03/21/2017

Jason, we allways appreciate your business

DI
Dave I.
Ford Edge
02/25/2017 Category: Service
Dave said this business was good. The staff is good.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 03/21/2017

Thanks Dave...We appreciate your trust & comments....

AK
Aimee K.
Mazda 5
02/22/2017
Another great experience
Excellent, honest and dependable service from Gary and his crew as always! Thank You
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 02/22/2017

Thankyou Aimee...Hope you have a great week.....Gary