MA
Michael A.
03/15/2017
Best service I've had yet!
Brought my pick up in for some brake work and fluid changes. No beating around the bush, didn't try to up sell my on non essentials, and promptly finished the work. I'd recommend this shop to anyone. Thanks for doing such a great job! I'm only doing business here!
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 03/21/2017

Thanyou Michael...Hope to see you again soon....Hope your move goes well....Gary Miller

EW
Ernest W.
03/11/2017
good service reasonable price
excellent
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 03/21/2017

Thanks for your review...I appreciate your loyalty to our shop...Gary Miller

Jason C.
Jacksonville, OR
Toyota Tundra
03/08/2017 Category: Service
Jason said he was happy with the good service he received from the business.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 03/21/2017

Jason, we allways appreciate your business

DI
Dave I.
Ford Edge
02/25/2017 Category: Service
Dave said this business was good. The staff is good.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 03/21/2017

Thanks Dave...We appreciate your trust & comments....

AK
Aimee K.
Central Point, OR
Mazda 5
02/22/2017
Another great experience
Excellent, honest and dependable service from Gary and his crew as always! Thank You
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 02/22/2017

Thankyou Aimee...Hope you have a great week.....Gary

Ryan C.
Phoenix, OR
Lexus ES 300
02/09/2017
I needed my belts replaced and my brakes serviced. I called many places in town for a quote. No other shop came close to beating the price at Miller Auto. I was very happy to have my vehicle fixed with high quality parts and backed by a warranty. Gary was extremely friendly and helpful throughout the whole experience. I highly recommend bringing your vehicle in and letting the honest and talented guys fix it right the first time. There are so many untrustworthy mechanics out there. The guys at Miller Auto were very trustworthy and a pleasure to do business with. I will definitely be back when my vehicle needs to be repaired again.

It was a joy to service your Lexus...Thankyou.....Gary Miller

Johnathon F.
Hornbrook, CA
GMC Jimmy
01/23/2017 Category: Service
Jonathan said this business was very punctual with his vehicle and they provided him with the best quote possible.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 02/16/2017

Thanks Johnathon...We will be here if anymore problems....Gary

BF
Buzz F.
01/21/2017
Caring Automotive Service
Consistent Good Quality Service
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 02/16/2017

Thankyou Buzz...Hope your enjoying the rainy weather...

Monte M.
Dodge Intrepid
01/16/2017
Gary and the guys did a great job on my car replacing the valve cover gaskets and back flushing my oil system. these guys are fast and efficient, they do good work.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 02/16/2017

Thanks Monte..We appreciate your business....

GM
Greg M.
01/13/2017
Regular maintenance. Coolant leak.
I always receive honest and quality work in a timely manner.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 01/13/2017

Thankyou Greg...Have a nice weekend...Bring the other pickup in next week....

EB
Eric B.
Jeep Commander
01/07/2017
Customer service
You can trust Gary Miller!

Thakyou Donna & Eric....Have a Great New 2017 Year.....      Gary Miller

MI
Mel I.
Ford F-350 Super Duty
12/28/2016 Category: Service
Mel said this business had him in and out.

Thanks Mel...Hope the year is going well for you & Connie.... Gary Miller

Cameron C.
Subaru Impreza
12/26/2016
Always helpful, thorough and reasonable.
Our family has been going to Miller fro a couple of years now. We trust no one else! Even our kids use their service as they are dependable, experts in their field, courteous and comparably priced.

Thankyou Cameron...We appreciatte your comments

EB
Ernie B.
GMC Sierra
12/26/2016 Category: Service
Ernie said he has been dealing with them for a long time. He said he used to be neighbors with the owner of this business.

Thanks Ernie,,, We appreciate your business.....Gary Miller

Del L.
Central Point, OR
Ford Escort
12/24/2016
What kind of title?
Friendly, honest service and professional work done.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 12/27/2016

Thanks Del...Have a great new Year 2017...Have fun in Hawaii...

BF
Buzz F.
12/21/2016
Consistent Quality work
Always appreciate Gary's customer friendly service
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 12/27/2016

Thankyou Buzz...We appreciate your business...

VA
Virginia A.
Oldsmobile Cutlass
12/16/2016 Category: Service
Virginia said she's been going to this business for years and she loves them.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 12/21/2016

We always appreciate your business & nice smile....Have a nice Christmas with your family & a Happy 2017 New Year....           Gary Miller

Jaia H.
Ashland, OR
11/26/2016 Category: Service
Jaia said the service provided by this business was excellent and so was their customer service.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 12/21/2016

Thanks Jaia, We appreciate your comments....Have a Great Christmas & Happy New 2017 Year

Loraine M.
11/18/2016
the best. Lorene
Caring
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 11/21/2016

Thanks Loraine for your business & the nice card & plant you sent our family on our loss of our Father...We appreciatte your friendship...Thanks Gary Miller

Margarette B.
Pontiac Grand Am
11/04/2016
Tune up at Millers Auto Care.
My car runs beautifully after a tune up at Miller' s Auto Care. I am not afraid to drive out of the valley now! Thank You..
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 11/07/2016