LC
Larry C.
10/06/2016
Peace of Mind
It's a great feeling to know that my truck is in good hands and that I can enjoy miles of carefree driving.
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 10/07/2016

Thanks Larry,,We appreciate your Business.....Gary Miller

Monte M.
Dodge Intrepid
09/30/2016
Gary and the guys do great work and they get it done in a reasonable amount of time.

Thanks Monte...Let me know if any more car problems....Gary Miller

Christian C.
Chevrolet Nova
09/30/2016 Category: Service
Christian said the business is awesome and fixed his vehicle in a day. The staff is friendly.

Thanks Christian...We appreciate your business... Gary Miller

KG
Kevin G.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/29/2016 Category: Service
Kevin said Gary at the business provided him with good service, spoke with him about the service and he has not had a problem since.

Thankyou Kevin...Glad we could be of service to you....          Gary Miller

SR
Scott R.
Saturn Vue
09/27/2016 Category: Service
Scott said the business did a good job. He would recommend them for service.
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 09/28/2016

Thank You Scott & Jean...We love your trust & loyalty...We appreciatte your business....Gary Miller

KK

Jarod W.
Jacksonville, OR
International Scout II
09/24/2016 Category: Service
Jarod said the service at this business was great and he would recommend them.
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 09/26/2016

Thankyou Jarod...We appreciate your business....Gary Miller

James S.
Dodge Dakota
09/19/2016
Will becoming back
Took my truck in which needed new brakes bad. They were able to see me and fix it all on the same day. Great Service!
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 09/20/2016

Thankyou James...If you have anymore problems or questions...Feel free to call at any time....Gary Miller

Don B.
GMC Savana 2500
09/17/2016
Gary and his crew has taken great care of all of my fleet for over 8 years now. Thanks
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 09/18/2016

Thankyou. Ted...We always appreciate our relatrionship with you all of these years...Thanks for the business....Gary Miller

Lucas B.
09/17/2016 Category: Service
Lucas said Gary is a good friend, he got him a good deal and they noticed other issues with his vehicle. He stated he feels good to know he was being looked out for and Gary even acknowledged that he was young guy, with not very much money.
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 09/18/2016

Thankyou Lucas...I appreciatte your Sincere  comments....Thankyou for you trust....Gary Miller

BG
Bill G.
Ford Thunderbird
09/09/2016 Category: Service
Bill said this business does good work.
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 09/11/2016

Thankyou Bill... We appreciate your business...Gary Miller

Betty M.
Central Point, OR
09/08/2016 Category: Service
Betty said the business is the greatest.
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 09/09/2016

Thankyou Betty..Glad the problem turned out better than expected...We appreciatte your Business...We also Thankyou For the Profiles Dedication you continue to offer....Gary Miller

BD
Berwyn D.
08/27/2016
happy ending
Thank you for the tireless pursuit of my car's shaking and for the follow-through by contact of my tire source. I returned to them, it all worked out and I upgrade to a better tires for an additional $91. Now I am happy and I hope everyone else is.
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 08/30/2016

Berwyn, Glad we could be of service on your van...Thankyou for your comments....Gary Miller

Doris G.
Cadillac CTS
08/27/2016 Category: Service
Doris said she was happy and satisfied with the service provided by the business.

Thankyou Doris...We appreciatte your business....Gary Miller

AH
Ashley H.
Chevrolet Silverado
08/18/2016
Very good mechanics
I like the service that I get from Miller auto care.I enjoy it better then going to my local Chevrolet dealer.Gary and his staff are very good at there job.I will continue to do business with them. Ashley Hammond Eagle point,Or
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 08/30/2016

Thankyou Ashley...Thanks for trusting our shop again...Hope you enjoy the rest of the summer....Gary Miller

PM
Pete M.
Toyota Sequoia
08/12/2016
Antenna Repair
got us in right away and fixed the problem right away. great service and great employees
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 08/12/2016

Pete, I enjoy our German Shepherd Dog relationship with you & Diana...Thankyou for tipping my employees...We appreciate your loyalty to our shop...Have a great weekend & thanks for your patience.....Gary Miller

Judy B.
08/10/2016 Category: Service
Judy said she really likes them and the service staff does a really good job.
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 08/12/2016

Thanks Judy..We always appreciate your smile & your valued business.....Gary Miller

Ron H.
Pontiac G6
08/07/2016
Freindly service.
Repairs and concern of our cars reliability on the road. ty. peace of mind on the road.
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 08/08/2016

Thankyou Ron,,,Glad we can be of service to you & your familys all of these years since out grade school days...Have a great week....Gary Miller

Sandy C.
Dodge Dakota
08/06/2016 Category: Service
Sandy said the business provided good service. She mentioned Gary, the owner provided great customer service.
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 08/08/2016

Thanks Sandy,,,We appreciate your business & thoughtful comments...Gary Miller

Jessica C.
Ashland, OR
Dodge Avenger
07/27/2016
5 Stars
Fast, efficient service! Took the time to explain everything & saved me a lot of $$
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 07/28/2016

Thankyou Jessica, We appreciatte your comments & service to our shop...Thanks  Gary Miller