Aaron B.
Oregon
GMC Pickup
04/22/2015 Category: Service
Aaron said there was no real dissatisfaction with this business. There were some additional things that needed to be worked on and they did it.

04/22/2015 Category: Service
Aaron said there were some problems.
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 04/30/2015

I called Aaron to check if he was having any problem with our last repair...He replied that the work we did was perfect & is is very satisfied...So I am confused about the review accuracy report from the caller....Gary Miller

Buick LeSabre
12/02/2019
Over all tune up 😊
So happy I remember taking past cars to you!
Friendly & did an awesome job getting my car put back to running condition... thank you so much❣️
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 12/11/2019

Thanyou Roxy for your nice coments...Thankyou for the referral....Gary

RN
Randy N.
Eagle Point, OR
11/22/2019
Honest, Competent Service
We've had Gary & Dustin work on two vehicles we own; a 2000 Safari van with electrical issues, which they quickly diagnosed and corrected and a 2009 Dodge Journey. The Journey has been in for normal maintenance issues (oil changes, battery replacement, brakes, etc.) We've always found both Gary and Dustin to be both honest and efficient. They've done what they said they would at competitive prices and always completed the work on schedule. Communication is always spot on as well. We highly recommend Miller Autocare Center.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 12/11/2019

Thankyou Randy We appreciate your Business...Have a great Christmas Holiday & Happy New year

11/15/2019
Always honest. Always reliable. Always go above and beyond.
My son’s vehicle needed fuel injectors, and his job depends on having a vehicle. Dustin worked after hours, and during his lunch breaks to complete the repairs before the expected date and time. Cannot express our gratitude enough.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 12/11/2019

Thankyou Dale...Wish you a good holiday with your familys...Gary

EF
Ed F.
Dodge Charger
11/08/2019
Great technical and personal service
Gary Miller and his mechanics have made my life so much easier. Easy to get my car in with short notice. Always able to diagnose the problems quickly and accurately. So very happy I found this business. Never need to deal with the dealership shops anymore.
Thanks to Dustin who has worked on my Dodge Charger several times. It’s running perfectly due to your expertise.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 12/11/2019

Thankyou Ed...Hope you a fun restfull holiday season....Gary

Julie C.
Acura TSX
11/07/2019
Gary
Gary and his staff took very good care of me and my car. They were very thorough and the price was very reasonable!
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 12/11/2019

Thanks Julie.....Hope you have a fun holiday season & a Happy New Year ahead without anymore problems....Gary

Ram 2500
11/02/2019
Honesty, professional, competent, nice.
Miller’s is the only shop I will bring my vehicles to.

Thanks Dale..We appreciatte your business....Gary & Dustin

LA
Lawrence (Jerry) A.
Rogue River, OR
Toyota Tundra
10/24/2019
Professional Auto Care with a Touch of Old School Integrity.
I can only say how happy I am that I was referred to Miller Auto Care Center by a friend. This is a shop that you can be confident that you will get professional auto care by certified mechanics. And the owner Gary Miller is such a compassionate, and honorable man . You can be assured you will be treated with the fairness and honesty that is hard to find in today world.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 12/11/2019

Thankyou for your comments...Hope you have a good holiday season & a Happy new 2020 year.....Gary & Dustin

Brenda M.
10/18/2019
Great work
I didn’t know what I was going to find when I went there. Very professional and Gary spent time telling me in detail what was wrong and what I needed. I am very pleased with the knowledge and service. If I ever need more work I will go there
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 12/11/2019

Thankyou for your recent business & comments...Hope you have a good holiday Season & a Happy New Year ahead.....Gary & Dustin

JJ
Jane J.
Ford Fiesta
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Jane said the staff did a good job and cleaned her vehicle.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 10/11/2019

Thankyou Jane...We appreciate your business....Gary

AD
AJ D.
Ashland, OR
10/08/2019
Honest and knowledgeable
I called to have my vehicle looked because of a check engine light. They were able to take in my car within a day and have it analyzed on my car issues. They were knowledgable on what needed to be fix and were able identify additional issues that I need to have fixed. I was impressed with their professionalism and efficiency. I will continue to take my cars to these guys in the future and would recommend it to others.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 10/11/2019

Thankyou AJ...Call us if anymore problems...Glad we could help you out....Gary Miller

IH
Ikuko H.
Pontiac G6
10/04/2019
Reliable mechanics and Great service. Thank you.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 10/04/2019

Thankyou Ikuko..We always apprecite you& your business...      Gary

Barb S.
10/03/2019
Diagnostics
After meeting Gary Miller in the parking lot, we made an appointment for the following Monday. I had been told by other persons that the problem was the power steering pump. I left my van with Gary and his team discovered that the problem was power steering flow. To top it off, Gary found a recall from TSB which will solve the problem. Thank you Gary!

Thankyou Barb..So Glad we could help with the problems...    Gary Miller

Ram 2500
10/02/2019
Quality work, and quality staff.
Dustin and Gary are extremely honest, and know their business. The prices are very fair.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 10/03/2019

Thanks Dale...Thankyou for you Comments & Business...Hope you see a Big Humungous Buck this weekend while hunting....          Gary Miller

TD
Thinh D.
09/23/2019
Great friendly autoshop
Been using Miller for over two years now. They always have fast and friendly service.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 09/24/2019

Thankyou...We appreciate your Business...Wish you a great week...    Gary

LA
Lawrence A.
Rogue River, OR
Toyota Tundra
09/19/2019
You can trust that you will get an honest diagnosis and the highest quality work.
I have to say that my experience with the owner of this shop has to be the best that I have ever had in my 70 years. He went way beyond any business owner in making sure that my truck got fixed right. He is the most honest, conscientious and thoughtful person that anyone can trust with their automobile problems. I will give him my business as long as I live in this area. They are the Best ! Jerry Arao
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 09/24/2019

Thankyou Arao...Thanks for the sharing talks & discussions we had...Thankyou for your comments...  Gary

EC
Eric C.
Central Point, OR
Chrysler Sebring
09/18/2019
Really great customer service
Miller Auto Care is truly all about customer service with a very prompt turnaround time on almost everything repair related. We have had two of our vehicles serviced here a Chrysler and Chevy they are really great addressing any issues before and after the work was finished. I would recommend this shop hands down they get right to the problem no b.s. Gary and his guys are all about customer service from start to finish.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 10/03/2019

Thankyou Eric...We always appreciate you & your wife...Hope you do not have anymore vehicle problems anytime soon....But we will be here to help, if you do......Gary Miller

Jerry L.
Trail, OR
Kia Optima
09/07/2019
Professional Care
Thank you Miller Auto for your professional and caring service to my Kia for Air Conditioning. Happy to have a place I can trust.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 09/10/2019

Thankyou Jerry & Katherine...We appreciate your business...         Gary Miller

Robert H.
08/31/2019
Personable and easy to do business with
They bent over backwards to do the best job that they could
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 09/04/2019

Thank you Robert...Hope you have a great week ahead....Gary & Dustin...

CE
Carol E.
Central Point, OR
Dodge Ram Van
08/29/2019
Wheel bearings repair
Excellent service. Actually moved us ahead of others because we use the van to carry my wife’s wheelchair so out of consideration for that he fixed it the very next day and as far as we can tell the repair is exactly what it needed.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 09/04/2019

Carl & Carol..We appreciatte your taking time to leave your comments...Call me if anymore problems or concerns.....Gary