Aaron B.
Oregon
GMC Pickup
04/22/2015 Category: Service
Aaron said there was no real dissatisfaction with this business. There were some additional things that needed to be worked on and they did it.

04/22/2015 Category: Service
Aaron said there were some problems.
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 04/30/2015

I called Aaron to check if he was having any problem with our last repair...He replied that the work we did was perfect & is is very satisfied...So I am confused about the review accuracy report from the caller....Gary Miller

Keith S.
10/30/2020
Gary at Miller's Auto give great personal service with integrity and respect not seen in many shops.

A pleasure to have him as my auto repair service.

Jay W.
Eagle Point, OR
Chevrolet Colorado
10/21/2020
Friendly, helpful staff
The service staff was very helpful; accommodating me with the first available appointment time and I appreciated that very much.

Adele S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/02/2020
Always great service
I've always received courteous, knowledgeable service. Miller Automotive was recommended to me, by my son. I have since recommended them to my daughter

Thank you Adele..We appreciate your Business

Sean S.
Chevrolet Corvette
09/17/2020
Great people
Thanks great job
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 10/12/2020

Sean..Thanks for your nice review.....Gary

Robert S.
Honda Civic Coupe
09/17/2020
The customer service they have and they really care about taking care of your vehicle. I will always come here. Great people
Great place to get your car done!! Love this place
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 10/12/2020

Thanyou Robert...Hope the Honda is doing OK....Call if anymore vehicle needs...Gary

Monte M.
Cadillac CTS
08/22/2020
Always a great job
I took my 208 Cad CTS in on a Friday morning to get serviced and check on a coolant leak. Gary told me they were busy but would try to get to it that day. They had my car back to me the same day, great service great work.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 08/24/2020

Thanks Monte...See you soon for a recheck.....Gary

RY

Larry B.
Ford Expedition
08/06/2020
Air conditioning repair.
I brought them an unusual a/c problem another shop dithered over. Miller diagnosed it properly and fixed it in one day. These guts are pros.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 08/24/2020

Thanks for your business Larry...Glad you had a safe trip with your Expedition...

Alfred (Steve) B.
07/27/2020
2003 Honda Accord V6 - Oil Change, Suspension, A/C Repair etc.....
Excellent diagnosis and repair work, and looking for other things that might be an issue that I didn't know about. Thank you for keeping my car safe and reliable.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 08/24/2020

Thankyou Steve...For your Business...Let me know if anymore concerns....Thanks for giving our shop the time to fix your vehicles right the first time......Gary

Adele S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/24/2020
It's always done right
I started taking my vehicle to Miller Auto Care Center, on the recommendation of my son. They do the job right and explain everything that is going on.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 08/24/2020

Thankyou Adelle for your comments & reviews for our shop...We appreciatte your whole family...Thanks for your referrals....

Steve C.
White City, OR
07/21/2020
Customer service and repair service was Great! I was given a quote that was acceptable and honored when service was completed. Repair was done in a timely manner. Dropped off in the morning and picked up in the afternoon. No hassles. Will recommend to friends and family.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 08/24/2020

Steve...Thanks for your referrals to our shop...We appreciate your Business

David M.
07/03/2020
Quick Service
My car shut down in the interstate one night. Miller Auto has it fixed the next day!
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 08/24/2020
David...Glad we could be of help to you on your Honda Odyssey.....Gray

NR
Nancy R.
07/03/2020
Great, friendly, efficient service
Everytime I have used Miller Auto I have received great, fast, efficient service. Gary is so friendly and honest. I will reccomend all my friends and family to go to Miller Auto for all their auto care.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 08/24/2020

Nancy...Thankyou for reviewing our shop & for referring us to your friends & family

Dick S.
Lincoln Town Car
07/02/2020
Mr. Miller makes it great
I always get exceptional service at a great price.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 08/24/2020

Dick...We appreciatte your kind comments.....Thankyou  Gary