Monte M.
Dodge Intrepid
02/23/2020
Always a great job
They do just as great of a job on my 03 Intrepid as they did on my 08 Cadillac. Gary and the guys always do great work.

Monte M.
Cadillac CTS
02/20/2020
Always a great job
If your car needs service or repairs I would recommend Miller Auto Care Center, they have always done a great job on my cars.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 02/21/2020

Thankyou Monte...Nice talking with you.....Gary

Lorry S.
Lincoln Navigator
02/01/2020
Super Groovy Service!!!! Love these guys!!
As always I believe Gary has my best interests in mind when he services my car. He suggests things to help me save money LIKE THE OIL CHANGE BOOK!!!!
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 02/05/2020

Thankyou Lorry...We appreciate your business

LA
Lawrence A.
Toyota Tundra
01/30/2020
Friendly, professional and reliable service.
You can always be assured that you will receive fair and honest work done by this truely great business.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 02/05/2020

Thankyou Lawrence....Gary

EF
Ed F.
Dodge Charger
01/22/2020
Oil change service
Always great service from Gary and his crew.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 01/29/2020

Ed..I always appreciate your audit reviews...We appreciate your Relationship & Trust with all of your vehicles....Gary Miller

Lorraine B.
Toyota Matrix
01/12/2020
Friendly atmosphere
I just live the way my car runs Gary and his tech. Do a great job i would recommend them to any one with a car
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 01/29/2020

Lorraine..I value your friendship..Thankyou for all the referals...
Gary

JJ
Jerry J.
01/09/2020
1988 Ford Ranger
My Ford had to be towed in. This was a very difficult analysis for them. Problem solved. It now runs better than new.

Thankyou. Jerry...Call me if anymore Ranger problems....Gary

GM
Gisele M.
Ford Expedition
01/08/2020
Thank you!!
I appreciate the clear communication and prompt repair work even though I brought in the vehicle before new years. I feel confident to get a lot more mileage out of my Ford Expedition.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 01/29/2020

Thankyou Gisele...We appreciatte your response about our services....Gary Miller

Buick LeSabre
12/02/2019
Over all tune up ?
So happy I remember taking past cars to you!
Friendly & did an awesome job getting my car put back to running condition... thank you so much❣️
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 12/11/2019

Thanyou Roxy for your nice coments...Thankyou for the referral....Gary

RN
Randy N.
11/22/2019
Honest, Competent Service
We've had Gary & Dustin work on two vehicles we own; a 2000 Safari van with electrical issues, which they quickly diagnosed and corrected and a 2009 Dodge Journey. The Journey has been in for normal maintenance issues (oil changes, battery replacement, brakes, etc.) We've always found both Gary and Dustin to be both honest and efficient. They've done what they said they would at competitive prices and always completed the work on schedule. Communication is always spot on as well. We highly recommend Miller Autocare Center.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 12/11/2019

Thankyou Randy We appreciate your Business...Have a great Christmas Holiday & Happy New year

Dale M.
11/15/2019
Always honest. Always reliable. Always go above and beyond.
My son’s vehicle needed fuel injectors, and his job depends on having a vehicle. Dustin worked after hours, and during his lunch breaks to complete the repairs before the expected date and time. Cannot express our gratitude enough.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 12/11/2019

Thankyou Dale...Wish you a good holiday with your familys...Gary

EF
Ed F.
Dodge Charger
11/08/2019
Great technical and personal service
Gary Miller and his mechanics have made my life so much easier. Easy to get my car in with short notice. Always able to diagnose the problems quickly and accurately. So very happy I found this business. Never need to deal with the dealership shops anymore.
Thanks to Dustin who has worked on my Dodge Charger several times. It’s running perfectly due to your expertise.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 12/11/2019

Thankyou Ed...Hope you a fun restfull holiday season....Gary

Julie C.
Acura TSX
11/07/2019
Gary
Gary and his staff took very good care of me and my car. They were very thorough and the price was very reasonable!
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 12/11/2019

Thanks Julie.....Hope you have a fun holiday season & a Happy New Year ahead without anymore problems....Gary

Dale M.
Ram 2500
11/02/2019
Honesty, professional, competent, nice.
Miller’s is the only shop I will bring my vehicles to.

Thanks Dale..We appreciatte your business....Gary & Dustin

LA
Lawrence (Jerry) A.
Rogue River, OR
Toyota Tundra
10/24/2019
Professional Auto Care with a Touch of Old School Integrity.
I can only say how happy I am that I was referred to Miller Auto Care Center by a friend. This is a shop that you can be confident that you will get professional auto care by certified mechanics. And the owner Gary Miller is such a compassionate, and honorable man . You can be assured you will be treated with the fairness and honesty that is hard to find in today world.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 12/11/2019

Thankyou for your comments...Hope you have a good holiday season & a Happy new 2020 year.....Gary & Dustin