CR
Cherry Hill, NJ
Chrysler Voyager
08/15/2020
Debi is so nice !
They always take good care of me and my vehicle(s) and are trustworthy which is something everyone is looking for in a mechanic

Joseph F.
Willow Grove, PA
GMC Terrain
08/07/2020
super service!
When I got a nail in my tire and needed it to be plugged I contacted Debbie who said to just bring it in, no appointment needed. Unfortunately a plug wouldn't work and would need to be patched instead. Debbie took the time to call around to find a shop that could do it and save me from buying a new tire, no one was available and a new tire had to be purchased. Debbie made calls to find one with the best price and fastest delivery. I got a call when the tire arrived and when all was said and done I left the shop in about 30 minutes. This is such a friendly and competent shop that I would recommend it to anyone who needs their car serviced.

Chester M.

Richboro, PA
GMC Acadia
07/31/2020
Unbelievable Excellent Service
Quick appointments and excellent service!!

GH
Gerard H.
Fairless Hills, PA
07/29/2020
I can count on Millevoi to offer good service and sound advice about my car.

GG
Gavin G.
07/29/2020 Category: Service
Gavin said the business did well and with affordable prices.

Steven W.
Langhorne, PA
07/25/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Pete. He said he knows this business well. He and his son go to them. The service is great.

KF
Krista F.
Jeep Renegade
07/24/2020
Awesome people!
Staff is always super friendly! Make everything smooth and easy!

Joan H.
Volkswagen Tiguan
07/18/2020
Great Customer Service
Debbie is wonderful, great personality and customer service, makes up for the prices....lol.

Toyota Avalon
07/17/2020
I received outstanding service and if I had any issues they were transparent with me. This is why we need to support our small business because their service is a diamond in a rough. Thank you.

Amanda M.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
07/16/2020
Consistent & reliable service you can trust
I have been using Millevoi since Debi & Dan became owners. Appointments are quickly scheduled, and they even offer to pick up your car if you are working. If something unplanned shows up during an appointment, it’s clearly communicated. I have never had an issue. I am so grateful to have a friendly, reliable, and trustworthy mechanic that I can take my car to!

KW
Kathleen W.
Bensalem, PA
Dodge Avenger
07/11/2020
Amazing
I would recommend this place to everyone they are honest fair and try their best to have your car done same day I been to a couple places who saw me as a female and was crooks it was good to see a female running the shop and not being a crook thanks to Debbie Marty and Toochie for always getting my vehicles straight

VL
Vincent L.
Lexus GX 470
07/10/2020
GREAT SERVICE
I dropped my vehicle of for state inspection,Marty drove me home i did not have to wait in the shop all day.WHEN my vehicle was ready he picked me up and drove me back to the shop.I used the coupons that DEBBIE has on the web site .THE work was done right and the vehicle was returned clean.She even had fresh bagels and coffee in the waiting area,that was very nice.

AF
Artheur F.
Pennsylvania
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Artheur said the staff are awesome.

Nissan Frontier
07/01/2020
Great service!!!!
Excellent communication, staff, pricing etc. Highly recommended for your everyday automotive repair needs.