Mary B.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
12/11/2019
Always satisfied and trust you guys with my car!
Satisfaction and service is what I receive every time I need help!

DA
Deloris A.
12/10/2019
Excellent service!
Marty was excellent from beginning to end. He fit me in his schedule to have my car inspected. He was personable, and kept great communication. Debi picked up my car at my job site. She took care of my car, and brought it back to my job site. Would definitely recommend for all of your car needs!

David W.
Buick Lucerne
12/05/2019
Replace rear turn signal bubble and check and air pressure to 3 tires.
I think the charge of $39.75 was excessive for this work.

Good neighborhood garage
I've been going here for years. Good neighborhood garage with decent prices and service. Usually very accommodating schedule.

V
Valued Customer
Ram 3500
Prompt service
Great Service and takes you when needed even with short notice.

KW
Kenya W.
Kia Sportage
11/17/2019
Millvoi Bro’s Are Great!!!!
Every time I take my car here I get great service. They always take care of me. I will highly recommend them they always stand behind their work.

GC
Garrett C.
11/16/2019
My experience with Millevoi Auto Services is always pleasant, they always have a nice thing to say especially when I bring my puppy up with me. They’re always very thorough and I am always happy with the end result. The only thing I would have to say is that they need to make sure they’re calling the correct number I gave them my phone number to call me about my car they called my husbands phone. Normally wouldn’t be a problem except he is a firefighter and if they call his phone and he is working he cannot answer and I wouldn’t of known that my car was ready. So I will address that with them the next time I am up there other than that I think they provide great service at a reasonable price and a very knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with!

SD
Stephanie D.
Pennsylvania
Ford Expedition
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Stephanie said the business did the work on her vehicle and did it correctly. They kept her informed the whole time and they were good. She said she will absolutely bring her vehicle back again if needed.

PR
Patrick R.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Patrick said this business was able to help him out. He is cool with all the employees that work there.

GK
Gabrielle K.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Gavrielle said the staff were efficient, dropped her vehicle on the way to work and it was done while she was at work.

Bruce B.
Bensalem, PA
Volkswagen Golf GTI
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Bruce said the service here was professional and friendly. They got them in within a reasonable amount of time.

KH
Kathleen H.
Nissan Rogue
10/21/2019
excellent service
Millevoi's on Torresdale Avenue. Great service and wonderful people. I needed an inspection and they were able to do it on a Saturday. Great service, great people, definitely taking my rogue there again.

LF
Leonard F.
Nissan Rogue
10/14/2019
Lenny
Great service and friendly people thanks I’ll be back for all my repair needs

James S.
10/14/2019 Category: Service
James said he's been going to this business for years and would recommend it for service.

James S.