Latest Review about 1 hour ago

KY
KATHY Y.
06/10/2019
Oil change. Evaluate brakes
Great service knowledgeable only place I take my car

DT
Daphne T.
06/09/2019
5 stars
Very honest, straight forward, caring family business!

06/08/2019
Don
Quick and reasonable service

ALAN S.
Volvo XC70
06/07/2019
Alan scott
It’s a long way to drive from Melbourne to Claremont to get your car serviced but worth every mile with this garage please for them to look after my new Volvo thanks Brad and your boys thanks

LT
LENITA T.
Kia Borrego
For Always Providing Excellent Service
I’ve been going to Brad for about 6 years and he is very honest , professional and friendly.
Thanks Brad and staff for always being providing the best customer service ever.
Lenita Turner

AH
amber h.
Groveland, FL
Chevrolet Cruze
Amazing
Service was amazing. Very easy to get in and discuss what needs to be done. Didn’t force anything but gave many options. Thank you!!!

RP
randy p.
Groveland, FL
Nissan JUKE
Great experience
They were friendly & professional. They made the necessary repairs for half of what the dealer was going to charge. No one else will touch my car!!!

LD
LINDA D.
Leesburg, FL
06/05/2019
Service is great. I never have had an unpleasant experience.

Scion tC
Honest and Reliable
It's always hard finding an auto repair shop that you can trust and Minneola Automotive Center is definitely that place. Brad and his crew are honest and never try to upsell you anything you don't really need. They always get the job done and at a fair price. Won't take my car anywhere else.

V
Valued Customer
Woodstock, GA
Ford Police Interceptor
Keeping Me Cool In 98 Degree Weather
My truck's air conditioning system went on the fritz during a scorching week of 96-98 degree weather. The vehicle is getting old and parts are rusting out from years of operating in northern weather with salt spray during the winter. The ac unit had a malfunctioning control unit that was stuck on heat on the driver's side vent while cool air came out the passenger's vent.
One option was a complete repair which necessitated removing the dash to fix it. This options was expensive. Second option was to run a bypass vent hose connecting the passenger and driver vents together for cool air. This fix was considerably less expensive. As the vehicle is a work truck and approaching the end of its service, I elected to go with the lesser cost for now until my company can decide on the fate of the vehicle. It was great having that choice! I can get through the rest of the summer with air and if we decide to keep the vehicle a little longer we can go back and do the complete repair, if needed. Thank you Minneola Auto for giving me choices!

Grand Island, FL
06/03/2019
Best Mechanic
Been taking our vehicles to Brad at Minneola Auto for about 13 years. Wouldn’t dream of going anywhere else. Always honest, fair, and fast. My family recommends this place to everyone.

06/02/2019
Great work
Minneola Automotive...
Does great work!! They care about doing things right. Treat you and your automobile right!! No BS

John P.
06/01/2019
Quick cheap and a amazing job in and out in one hour no appointment just first one there . Got oil changed ac service transmission oil changed.

Volkswagen EuroVan
06/01/2019
Excellent service!

COLLEEN S.
Honda Ridgeline
05/31/2019
Knowing what they're doing; cost and efficiency.
It doesn't matter what vehicle we take to Minneola Auto, Brad and the guys ALWAYS do a great job in an efficient manner. The price for completing the requested job is more than fair and it's always done when promised.
We couldn't be happier at Minneola Auto!!
Thank you, Brad and staff!! 👍👍👍

IR
IRA R.
05/30/2019
Always first class
I’ve been using Minneola Automotive for many years.
I’m always very pleased with their professionalism and competitive pricing.
I highly recommend them to anyone in need of their services.

TOM M.
Orlando, FL
Buick Verano
05/30/2019
Quality, friendly, honest
I will always bring my vehicles to this shop as they consistently provide fantastic service that I can fully trust! Brad and team are very friendly and offer fair, honest, quality service always in a timely manor at which I would recommend to anyone! Thanks guys!

Shawn S.
Oakland, FL
05/29/2019
My work requires me to do a lot of driving so I need maintenance more often than usual. When I need repairs done, I can fully trust in Minneola auto to take care of it. They are honest and ethical

JESSICA T.
05/29/2019
Great service.
Efficient and friendly service. Highly recommended.

JESSICA C.