S
S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/04/2019
Family owned, very knowledgeable
Very knowledgeable, reasonable, honest fair pricing

Hello

joanie l.
02/04/2019
Friendly Service
Quick service and very friendly. Will definitely be back for any car maintenance; highly recommend!

Hello Joanie,

Thank you for youyr nice review.

KJ
KAREN J.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
02/02/2019
Always Great Service
They always take great care of me here.
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 02/03/2019

Thank you Karen for your nice review.

BP
BECKY P.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/02/2019
Honest and trustworthy
I’ve been going to Minneola Auto for years! We take all of our cars there. I’ve never had a problem with pricing or customer service. I highly recommend them!
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 02/03/2019

Hello Becky

AK
Aaron K.
Florida
Buick LaCrosse
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Aaron said the staff did a great job, it was fast, friendly and courteous.

Hello Aaron

Thank you for yopur nice review.

Ocoee, FL
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
01/31/2019
Best mechanics ever!
Very honest and they provide amazing customer service. I have taken my vehicles there for years and know for a fact that they have saved me a ton of money compared to other garages.
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you very much for you kind review. We appreciate your confidance.

HN
Heath N.
01/29/2019
Heath North
Continued from previous..... I left with a much greater knowledge about my vehicle in a very short period of time. I will never go to any other place for my repairs or maintenance. Friendly, knowledgeable & reliable! Topnotch all around!
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 01/29/2019

thank you...:-)

HN
HEATH N.
01/29/2019
Heath North
This place is Fantastic! Before i went here i had already decided to make the switch to Amsoil for my oil change. The shop was insanely busy "but" was finished in 15 minutes (no appointment)! They did not try to upsell me on unnecessary service or products. Instead walked me through potential things in the future of which was right on the money.
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 01/29/2019

Hello Heather,

Thank you for your nice review and for your business.

SK
shan k.
01/27/2019
Service is prompt/workers courteous
Going to this auto shop for 3 years and service is great. They are honost and like I said before service is fast .
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 01/28/2019

Hello Shan

BRUCE S.
Hyundai Tucson
01/24/2019
This is the only place I take my cars for oil services.
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 01/24/2019

Hello Bruce

Thank you for your review.

LD
liliana d.
01/24/2019
Reasonably priced
We were recommended to Minneola Auto by one of our clients. We work in the swimming pool repair business so word of mouth is big to us. Brad at Minneola Auto will treat you like family, and give his best advice on how to go about repairing your vehicle. You can count on Minneola Auto to get your vehicle back on the road.
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 01/24/2019

Hello Liliana

Thank you very much for your kind review. We appreciate your business.

MELISSA W.
01/23/2019
Most Trustworthy and genuine.
I have been taking my cars here for oil changes for years. As my cars have aged, I’ve been given the best advice, fair pricing, reliable to a fault service, and also recommendations for other services (outside of automotive.). When contemplating whether to buy a new car, without hesitation I was given recommendations on what would be best for me, when to purchase, and all according to customer service. They knew they would lose my business with a new car, but didn’t hesitate to do what was right for me. I recommend them 1000000%!

Hello Melissa,

Thank you very much for your kind review. We appreciate your support.

Kia Soul
New Customer
I was looking for a new mechanic and I’m always concerned about finding a good one. Look no further. Fast and friendly service. I’ve already recommended Minneola Auto to friends.

Hello

Thank you for your support and very nice review.

KR
KATHY R.
Friendly, reliable service
We have been coming here a few years now with a variety of vehicles. They are always friendly and give us all our options for repairs, have gone out of their way to get things done quickly and accurately. Highly recommended!

Hello Kathy,

We appreciate your business and your very nice review.

LA
Louis A.
Nissan Maxima
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Louis said this business was extremely friendly, up front and went over and beyond for him. They did more service than he expected.

Refards,

Denny R.
Florida
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Denny said Brad has always done excellent work and treated him well. They are very satisfied with the timely manner of the work and the mechanics are spot on
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 01/19/2019

Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 01/17/2019

Hello Joseph

01/16/2019
Best service
Very good service and resonable price
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 01/16/2019

V
Valued Customer
Woodstock, GA
Ford Police Interceptor
01/14/2019
Keeping the Old Truck Going
Minneola Auto diagnosed a steering problem with my 10 year old truck and fixed it quickly so that I am once again back on the road. This will keep my truck going for several more years and allow me to focus on my business, not worrying about my vehicle. Great job!
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you very much for your nice review.

TH
tony h.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/06/2019
Great shop
Always care what is best for me. Great guys.
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 01/06/2019

Hi Tony
thank you for your nice review.