CD
Chris D.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/26/2019
Brad and his staff are outstanding no BS folks, a true “service” shop not some halfway parts changing types that are about the billing. 10/10 would go again and recommend

jessika s.
05/26/2019
Fast and efficient
They are friendly, fast and efficient. All the people that work there are super nice and they never keep u waiting.

DA
DAWN A.
Minneola, FL
05/25/2019
Trustworthy and Exemplary Customer Service
I am a long time customer and they always exceed my expectations.
They go out of their way to help their customer. i trust my Subaru with these guys

Groveland, FL
05/25/2019
fast service
very informative

TD
TANA D.
05/24/2019
Good, Quick Service
Stopped in for an oil change without an appointment. Was fine with however long it took since they were busy but they were able to get it done quickly. Will come again!

ST
steve t.
Kia Cadenza
05/24/2019
Small town business with 5 star service
Brad runs a great business, one with values. I have know Brad for about 4 years and he is a mechanic I can trust to do a reliable job at a fair price.

DN
donald n.
05/23/2019
Called yesterday afternoon for appointment. Got one for 9:30 this morning and was finished when they said it would be.

KELLY S.
Minneola, FL
Buick Century
05/22/2019
Exceptional service
Always there when I need anything for all of my family’s cars.

John G.
05/21/2019
Honesty Matters ! !
Just picked up my '11 Ford Ranger. I dropped it off asking for new tires and a front end alignment. Tyler could have charged me the full price quoted for the alignment, but when he called saying the truck was ready, he let me know he did not feel right taking the full amount. He took almost half off.. He easily could have never said anything, and I would have never known anything. The truck rides better than it ever has, but just knowing Tyler and Minneola Auto are honest people makes the money spent there worth every penny ! Thanks Tyler, I will be a customer for life and I will have nothing but great words about you and your crew !

TN
Tiffany N.
Demorest, GA
Very nice people!
Everyone who works here was so nice to me, and I'm an out-of-towner. I'll definitely be back, if I ever need an oil change when I'm visiting again! Thank you!

Angel M.
Groveland, FL
Volkswagen Golf GTI
Good and fast!!
They are very helpful, informative and make a great job and fast! I recommend it!

AN
ANDI N.
Volkswagen Beetle
05/19/2019
Great place, fair price, super nice folks
Second time here and everyone is great. They inspected my car and let me know what needed to be done and what could wait. Car was done on time as promised. They could have done more and racked up the costs but was honest and told me that things looked great and work wasn’t needed. Will definitely be back.

JY
jacob y.
05/17/2019
Great service and reasonably priced. Been coming here for years, always honest and fair with you.

YG
YVELISE G.
Lake Mary, FL
Kia Optima
05/16/2019
Wonderful place
Best honest place to bring your car

ROBBIN S.
05/15/2019
Minneola Automive is Awesome
I highly recommend this automotive company. I will never go to another company again. Service beyond.

GB
GENE B.
05/12/2019
Terrific service
Service was great. We had no wait time before they started working on our car. The people at Minneola Auto are very friendly, knowledgeable and efficient.

john h.
05/12/2019
That "honest" mechanic people always ask for.
This place is the best around. Every time I go there it is a quality experience front to back. I honestly will not go anywhere else as long as I live here.

05/11/2019
Brad is honest and also knows what he's doing.
Phenomenal organization. Brad and the rest of the group definitely know what they're doing and they operate with integrity. I used to live 25 minutes away, now I live 40 minutes away, and I would not go anywhere else.

CT
COURTNEY T.
05/10/2019
Great, honest service!
My dealership quoted me on mostly things I didn’t need. Minneola Automotive took care of me and saved me over $500 in only the things I needed! I highly recommend them! Thanks guys!

RF
RITA F.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/10/2019
Staff did an excellent job on my truck today. They were very thorough and quick. Always have had great service there and I’ve been a customer since it first opened. Thanks Brad and crew!!