Latest Review about 1 hour ago

KH
KATHY H.
Windermere, FL
Integrity
They never take advantage of the customer. They are honest and only fix it if it needs it. Nothing is hidden in their quotes. The staff is very friendly and trustworthy.

H
H.
Honor their commitments
My wife, who does not deal with automotive issues, had advised me she had heard that Minneola Automotive Center was good. As a result, we recommended Minneola Auto when he had an exhaust issue that supposedly had been repaired at his local shop prior to traveling down from Pennsylvania. The Minneola team was very responsive and understood his need to go back home and the danger of exhaust poisoning. It was fixed and he made it back home with no problem after the repair by Minneola Auto.
As a result, when I had my repair issue that coincidently occurred just a few days after my son’s experience. So I decided to see if they were consistent with the repair experience. They were, including the charge.
These guys have demonstrated the integrity we all look to find.

DA
DAN A.
05/08/2019
Friendly knowledgable crew
Brad and the guys saved me alot of money on my trucks ac repair by fixing it without costly parts. They could have blamed my warm ac as a bad compressor like other places were saying but brad fixed it by just cleaning the plug and recharging it with more freon...saved me about $800!! He also gave me great money saving advice on other things I needed. I found my new repair shop! Thanks again guys see you again soon

BO
brian o.
Dodge Journey
05/07/2019
Quick and efficient
Came in after i took my car to Walmart for an oil change and noticed a tapping sound. They took care of me and got my oil changed correctly the first time.

05/06/2019
Honest
Minneola Auto does great work. They are helpful and honest. They do not oversell you on things your vehicle doesn't need and do not overcharge you in the things it does need.

GG
GARY G.
05/04/2019
Honest and good service.
Been going there for years. Finding a good honest mechanic is hard to do now a days. We are lucky to have Brad and his team just down the road.

SN

Minneola, FL
Chevrolet Cruze
05/03/2019
great service
i called in the morning and Brad got me in for an oil change that day after work and i only waited 20 - 30 mins and my car was done, love those guys.

Groveland, FL
05/02/2019
Great place to get oil change
They always do a great job.

CAROL M.
05/01/2019
They quoted me a price and stuck to it. They ordered the part, had it delivered and put it in within one hour

DE
DAN E.
Groveland, FL
Land Rover LR4
05/01/2019
land rover service
As usual, Brad and his crew diagnosed the problem correctly; even though they were very busy, work was completed in a timely manner. Thanks,guys.

Eustis, FL

CG
crystal g.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/30/2019
These people were honest and very caring they're the best mechanics in town I would recommend this place to everyone I know they even brought me home from work this is very refreshing I love you guys
The very honest and caring they didn't even judge me they were very sincere and wanted to fix my problem they even gave me a ride home from work thank you guys I will recommend you to everyone I just wished I came to you sooner

thank you.

RL
RICHARD L.
Leesburg, FL
Jaguar XJ
Trusted shop.
I'm glad I've found a shop that I can trust.

Thanks

shawn B.
Hyundai Accent
04/29/2019
These guys are always great to me. Great service and professional. No price gouging!

TH
TOM H.
Hyundai Veloster
Highly Recommended
These guys have always accommodated me even if I didn't have an appointment when I have a problem and they are very busy. Also, they are the only auto repair business that I trust because they are honest and do quality work.
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 04/29/2019

thank you.

Dodge Nitro
04/27/2019
I Highly Recommend!
Reliable, Honest, Dependable & Trustworthy!!!

W
W.
04/25/2019
Honest repairs at a fair price.
Honest repairs at a fair price.

DIANA P.
Nissan Sentra
04/24/2019
Mass air flow change
Very friendly and efficient service . Competitive prices .