LK
Groveland, FL
Nissan Rogue Select
04/24/2019
Knowledgeable and fair
I go in for oil change and get so much more!
My car is checked out.. Tells me if I need any other service.. Very fair cause tells me if I Don't need a service. Been going same place for almost 9 yrs. Service is still great and same guys are there. They must be doing something right.. takes time to explain...
I just have a lot of trust in the service..

04/24/2019
Knowing what they're doing; cost and efficiency.
I'm always satisfied with the work done at Minneola Auto. Brad and his staff are knowledgeable and do the required work in a goodly amount of time.
I wouldn't hesitate to refer any friend or family member there for their automotive needs.
CMS

AMANDA M.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/20/2019
We love Minneola Auto!
Brad and his staff are always wonderful!
Brad is very fair and honest. I trust what he says our cars need.

JOSEPH R.
Nissan Murano
04/20/2019
Joe’s Murano
Great service as always

Cadillac CTS
Courteous speedy knowledgeable service
I feel confident in this business. They give curteous speedy and knowledgeable service.

MICHAEL D.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/18/2019
Great service while my wife waited

BK
Bob K.
Groveland, FL
Fast & reliable
Brad & his team do the work requested & no ‘add-on’ charges. Done fast, reliable and a pleasure to do business with

VM
vanessa m.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/17/2019
Never disappointed!! Always comes through!!
Did such a wonderful job on replacing some missing hinge pins on my doors. Not really something that a regular "mechanical" shop would do, but they took care of me when their bodyshop friend let me down! Way to go guys!! Now only if you painted trucks!! You all would be my one stop shop for sure!!

david S.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
04/17/2019
Outstanding
Professional,reasonable,and caring. Excellent.

DAN S.
04/16/2019
Battery Installed & Oil Change
Brad, owner & his mechanics are very personal and talk to you like family! Dave, does all my work on my 1938 Classic Car with Excellence! The fees & parts are fair and they stand behind their work ! Great 👍 neighborhood garage for Lake County residents!

DT
DONALD T.
Winter Garden, FL
Toyota Tundra
04/12/2019
Awesome automotive technicians
This is a great place to bring your car to. Always friendly and knowledgeable people to work on your car. Quick service at reasonable prices.
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 04/12/2019

Hello Donald

Regards

AP
Art P.
Saturn VUE
04/12/2019
Honest, Professional and great service
The most honest, professional, friendly and thorough mechanic shop I have ever did business with.
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 04/12/2019

thank you for your nice review...

josh k.
04/11/2019
First time getting service in the area. Brad and Tyler took god care of the car and it’s running great. No need to shop around for a good auto repair shop, just go here first and save yourself some time.
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 04/11/2019

regards,

CHRIS W.
Chevrolet Cruze
Awesome!!!
I would recommend these guys to anyone. I just moved to town from Texas that morning and my car was having issues. I told them I needed work done immediately but they were closing. So I was shown how to fix the issue myself by the mechanic step by step.
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you for the nice review.

Hyundai Tucson
Family-Run Business
This is a family-run business that appears to be honest and forthcoming. They are also reasonably priced. They provided me a detailed explanation of the work they recommended be done.
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you for the nice review...

LJ
LISA J.
Hyundai Elantra GT
Honest family business
Consistently honest and doing the right thing. You're in good hands with Minneola Auto. Been using them for years.
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you for the nice review.

regards,

BARRY H.
04/06/2019
New Neighbor in the area
Just move to Groveland and was thrilled to find a family owned and operated repair shop. Came a few days earlier and spoke to one of Brad’s son’s and he was knowledgeable and not pushing any new services. They kept to my appointment time and I was in and out with my oil change in 15 minutes. I will be bringing both of my cars for regular service.
Barry H.
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 04/06/2019

Hello Barry

MICHAEL R.
Jeep Liberty
04/06/2019
Excellent work!!!!
Excellent work very satisfied will go again!!!!!
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 04/06/2019

KK
kyle k.
04/04/2019
Kyle Koenen
I believe in these guys. This was my first time taking my vehicle to them. The owner/manager was honest and upfront with me. Fast and friendly service. I will continue to service my truck through them in the future. Thanks again.
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 04/05/2019

Ford Explorer Sport Trac
04/04/2019
Friendly, informative and and quick service
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 04/05/2019