Latest Review about 1 hour ago

JAMES D.
04/02/2019
1st time customer.
Found this Auto Repair Service provider to be Honest. Honesty is what I look for first!
I do not work on Autos, so I really appreciate Honesty, be it good news-or bad. I will use this service again.The price of my repair also seemed reasonable as well.
Gave this serv provider 5 stars.
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 04/03/2019

Hello James,

Thabnk you for your kind review.

MF
Mike F.
03/30/2019
Awesome service and attention
I stopped in on a Saturday morning, and although it was busy, Brad made sure everything was done quickly and explained what was going on and how it would correct the issue.
Perfect customer service!
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 03/31/2019

Hello Mike,

Regards,.

RL
roberto l.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
Awesome
Thank you , your always do a great job

Hello Robert

FP
Frank P.
Leesburg, FL
Great Service!!
Dropped my car off after hours, they called me in the AM, let me know what the problem was and an estimate. I ran late to pick up and they waited. Great!!

Hello Frank,

RANDY M.
Ram 2500
Service,honesty,proce
Great place to deal with
Great workmanship
I highly recommend this company

Hello Randy

MARK W.
Dodge Dakota
03/27/2019
The work they perform is top notch. They offer good advice without trying to upsale you. I highly recommend them for all you vehicle's service needs.

Hello Mark

GZ
GARY Z.
Leesburg, FL
Immediate courteous
I don't know why I trust you guys, but I do. Perhaps it is because you were recommended by someone at my church and my pastor utilizes your services. Thanks.

DK
DOUG K.
Chevrolet Colorado
03/26/2019
Responsible, skilled and very knowledgeable
They were very easy to work with, they were very responsible and highly skilled. Their knowledge and expertise plus the equipment available made my experience enjoyable. I was very satisfying, I will return .

Hello Doug
Thanbk you for your nice review.

MO
MARISOL O.
Nissan Pathfinder
Exceptional
For the past 14 years I have been bringing all my cars here. Wouldn’t trust anyone else w my cars!!!

regards

V
Valued Customer
Woodstock, GA
Ford Police Interceptor
03/26/2019
Old Truck Still Runs Great!
Minneola Auto continues to keep my old truck running like new. Their routine maintenance and diagnostic work has never let me down. This allows me to keep my business moving forward without distractions from auto issues. Every year this old truck runs saves me money down the road.

Thanks Minneola Auto!
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you for your nuce review.

RP
ROLAND P.
GMC Yukon
03/25/2019
The staff is friendly and will go above all to make sure that the customer is satisfied with the work.
Minneola Auto has the friendliest staff and care about their customers. They go above and beyond all expectations and I have the most respect for Brad and his staff. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable and cost effective auto repair shop.

Hello Roland

Minneola, FL
03/23/2019
Awesome Service as Always!
These guys are great. They are fast and hard working and always shoot me straight and take good care of me. I won’t go anywhere else!
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 03/23/2019

duncan g.
03/22/2019
prices are reasonable and excellent customer service
management is excellent and fair
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 03/23/2019

Hello Duncan

JAMES P.
Chevrolet Avalanche
03/22/2019
Honest - Knowledgeable - and Occasionally Funny
As a former mechanic I highly recommend these young men. I trust their automotive knowledge and skills completely.

Hello James,

HC
HELEN C.
Chevrolet HHR
03/21/2019
Best in the area. I would recommend them to anyone.
Brad and his guys at Minneola Auto are the best. I don't feel like they are trying to up-sell every time I go in. I trust what they tell me. And their prices are fair.

Hello Helen

BK
BOB K.
03/21/2019
Reliable car service
Clean trustworthy business in central Florida

Hello BOB

TOM M.
Kia Soul
03/20/2019
Kia soul
Brad and his team always take care of us. I never have to worry about quality of work. He also has our safety in consideration, integrity is a big part of his business
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 03/21/2019

Hello TOM,

Thank you for yopur nice review.

JN

WILL H.
Toyota Sequoia
03/19/2019
Very knowledgeable
The guys did a great job diagnosing the problem and got my vehicle back on the road in a short amount of time.
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 03/20/2019

Minneola, FL
03/18/2019
Car repair
I trust them to repair only what needs to be done. They don't try to upsell you like at the dealership. Reasonably priced.
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 03/18/2019