DK
douglus k.
03/18/2019
Honest folks
Explained all issues with my car
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 03/18/2019

Hello Dough,

Thankl youf or the nice review

bill s.
Lyndonville, VT
Ford Police Interceptor
03/17/2019
Bill S.
I was very happy with both Brad and Tyler had excellent service with the brake problem I had with my truck. Dave that worked on it was also great explained and showed me things as he went along to cure the problem. Would definitely go back again.
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 03/18/2019

Hello Bill,

KP
ken p.
Chevrolet Avalanche
03/16/2019
Top Notch!!!
You want a buisness that has integrity. It can be hard to find. I believe these hard working men fit this description.

Hello Ken,

VL
vicki l.
03/15/2019
Honest, hardworking, knowledgeable employees who follow through
My AC was blowing hot air. My mother and I had stopped at another shop further up the road the previous day and they did not have any freon. We were told to come back the following day. As we were returning to the shop that we had stopped at the day before we passed by Minneola Automotive and saw the sign 'free ac check' and decided to stop. Tyler was working on a vehicle and seemed busy but was friendly and helpful and said that they would be able to check out my AC. It needed alot more than freon (the other shop never even looked at my car) basically the AC system needed to be replaced. We were visiting from Key West and have a lot of miles to go to return home and this could have locked up on us. I think they saved us a lot of trouble down the road. Another great thing is that the part has a lifetime warranty on it through NAPA. Tanner brought us back to our hotel and picked us up when the vehicle was finished at no charge. My vehicle was also repaired an hour earlier than expected. Thanks to Brad, their very knowledgeable technician for recognizing and repairing our vehicle correctly and in record time.

Hello Mazda,

Thank you very much for your nice review. I hope you made it home safely :-)

ruth m.
03/15/2019
Excellent customer service
I got to my appointment early and the fact that I called for the appointment 2 hours prior and got in that quickly for an oil change was amazing. These guys are genuine and look after their customers. This was only my second time . I highly recommend them !

Hello Ruth

DAWN H.
Kia Forte Koup
Auto service at Minneola Auto
Very Honest business I always feel comfortable taking my car here.
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 03/14/2019

Hello Dawn,

Thank you for yopur nice review.

VM
vanessa m.
Ford Excursion
03/13/2019
Finding a HONEST mechanic is HARD to find!!
Great work.. Great prices.. & best of all HONEST!! Without a doubt the best shop in town! Wouldn't take our vehicles anywhere else!!
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 03/14/2019

Hello Vanessa,

RJ
robert j.
Sales Rep
Great experience very knowledgeable staff. All work was done in a very timely manner. I would recommend their services to anyone who would need any type of automotive repair service.
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 03/13/2019

Hello Robert,

Jennifer C.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
03/09/2019
Best auto repair
We took our car to Minneola Auto on a Saturday morning after the car started dying & check engine light was on. Never expected to actually have it looked at & fixed before noon! It was a dealer exclusive part, they got the diagnosed problem, got the part & repaired it all in less that two hours!! On a Saturday. Without any appointment! Everyone was so nice & welcoming & explained everything. Next time we have any car issue, no doubt where we'll go! Thank you!!!
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 03/09/2019

Hello Jennifer

riley s.
03/08/2019
Was referred by some friends and they got my truck in the same day and did a great job on the truck. Very happy with the service provided.
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 03/09/2019

Hello Riley

TOM M.
Chevrolet Colorado
03/04/2019
I never have to worry when I bring my vehicles in to Minneola Auto
Brad and his team always put the customer and their concerns first. Integrity and class.
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 03/05/2019

Hello Tom

jazmine c.
Groveland, FL
Always available
I don't trust anyone else but minneola auto to touch my car! They are honest and always there when I need them! Thank you again! For going above and beyond for your customers!!!
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 03/03/2019

Hello Jazmine

AL
ASHLEA L.
Kia Optima
Highly recommended!
I was referred to Minneola Auto by a friend who has been going there for years. She told me they were very nice and wouldn’t rip me off. Well, she was right! It’s a family owned and operated business and they’re very caring and honest. They took care of everything I needed for a very reasonable price and they did it in a timely manner. I highly recommend them!

Hello Ashlea

Thank you for the nice review.

SA

TH
TIM H.
Mazda RX-8
03/02/2019
MAC Inc always takes great care of us.
Brad and his staff have always taken care of our vehicles. I can rely on them to fix any issues that may arise and then stand behind their work. They are very honest and I’ve always trusted what they have to say needs done and at reasonable cost.

Hello Tim,

KERSTIN S.
Minneola, FL
03/01/2019
Best Place in Town
These men are honest and hard working and I trust everything about them.
If they cannot get me in at a moments notice then I ask for a good time to come back or I schedule and appointment.
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 03/01/2019

Hello Kerstin,

CP
CHRIS P.
03/01/2019
2001 F150
Great work in quick time.
Would recommend Minneola Automotive to everyone.
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 03/01/2019

Hello Chris

Thankl you for your nice review.

COLLEEN W.
02/28/2019
Honest people that do great work
Honest people that do great work. Don’t try to sell you things you don’t need like other places.
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 02/28/2019

Hello Coleen,

AL
Agustin L.
Florida
Hyundai Veloster
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Agustin said he has been a return customer for many years.

Hello Agustin

RICK S.
02/27/2019
Once again, the best job ever.
I am always impressed when I take my or my wife's vehicle in for work. Today was no exception. Good honest mechanics at a reasonable price and a friendly smile.
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 02/28/2019