2091 Reviews

Overall Rating 2.10417/5Overall Rating 2.10417/5rating 2.10417rating 2.10417rating 2.10417

PS
Pia S.
Lexington, MA
Excellent Service!
Last week I had a problem with a punctured tire, it was plugged but it had a leak. John followed up with me very promptly and solved the problem in an unexpected way.
(gave me a brand new tire) This quality of service is not common and the speed of resolution is admirable. I purchased my vehicle two years ago and I have experienced the best service ever from the moment I stepped int your dealership. Thank you!

expert service on Hyundai
Great expert service on the vehicle. Less on the little everyday service. (fixing a punctured tire)
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 09/05/2019

Pia, Thank you very much for your feedback. I will follow up with you again regarding this visit.

DJ
Davidson J.
Woburn, MA
Good customer service
Quick response to any issues that may occur

Good customer service
My experience is good but they lostv2 of my tire valve caps.
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 09/05/2019

Davidson, Thank you very much for filling in the survey. I appologize for the missing valve caps & sent someone to your residence to replace them. We look forward to seeing you again!

Robert M.
Somerville, MA
2011 Hyundai Equus
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Speed and workmanship
I am sorry for my first review. I thought it was for my Mercedes dealer ship. I have been using mirak for years and they are the absolute best

07/26/2019 Category: Service
Overpriced
Great work by staff but their pricing is crazy high
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/26/2019

Mr. Mccarthy, Thank you very much for your feedback. I would like to speak with you regarding your last visit. Thank you in advance.

Cambridge, MA
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Staff
The staff was very nice. I wish the service itself was quicker, and I was told up front that the wait time for a simple oil change was 2.5 hours.

07/22/2019 Category: Service
2.5 hour oil change
The service itself was fine and after the staff knew I had been waiting 2.5 hours for an oil change they turned on the charm and took care of me. I would hope that customers who indicate they are waiting for their service would take priority. I would expect a simple oil change to take anywhere from 1-1.5 hours, but 2.5 hours was way too long of a wait with no communication from the staff of how long it would take (if they had told me up front or updated me at all, I would've taken the shuttle). It was just frustrating.
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/22/2019

Uriana, Thank you very much for your feedback. I am very sorry for the delay. We will reach out to you this morning.

CP
Clark P.
Arlington, MA
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Great follow up
Team followed up with a technical problem I had with car. Resolved it ASAP.

06/09/2019 Category: Service
Tires not being replaced for free
Tires less then 20k miles and failing, and not being replaced for free
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for your feedback I very much appreciate it, I'm sorry that you didn't receive a 5 star experience on this visit at our dealership. Someone will be in contact with you to speak about this mater. If you have any question please contact me Daniel at 781-641-6876.

Jacqueline G.
Medford, MA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Nick is a fantastic addition to the team
I had some issues that were taken care of by nick

04/15/2019 Category: Service
Already made my opinion in previous
Check previous comments thanks
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

MF
Michaela F.
Watertown, MA
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Still haven't heard from the dealership... 3 weeks later
I had a really bad experience at this dealership (see my review from earlier - it took me 6 hours to get an oil change and inspection, car has 10k miles and needed no work). Dan B said someone would reach out, and I haven't heard from anyone. I was out of town, but I did not have any voicemails or emails from the dealership when I got back, and I've been back for a week. I'm hoping that this message will get their attention, because its starting to seem like reviews are the only way to get their attention, but I'd like to talk on the phone with someone about my experience at Mirak.
I swear I don't normally leave passive aggressive comments on the internet, but this is testing my patience.

04/09/2019 Category: Service
Oil change took 6 hours
That's not an exaggeration. I had an oil change scheduled for 9 am. I left at 3 pm. I was early to my appointment. When I got there, I did add a state inspection, and I assumed that would add an hour at most (and I think that was a generous estimate). My car has 10k miles on it, and there was nothing wrong with it (and they found nothing wrong with it). No one came to tell me that they were running behind schedule, I had to seek them out for an update. Even as multiple customers came in after me and left before me, and people from the dealership came to get those customers, no one stopped to give me an update about my car unless I asked. I'm still not 100% sure why so many people were served before me. The only thing I know for sure was they didn't start the oil change until 5 hours after I got there, even though I had scheduled a 9 am appointment for the oil change a few weeks in advance. I was given a free oil change, which I'm not sure I'll be using, because I don't want to go back to this dealership.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

EG
Edward G.
Boston, MA
2013 Hyundai Accent
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Survey of Service
Why does the Hyundai management only consider a five-star rating to be acceptable? I've had Mirak perform all the service on my car, from the day I bought it, & will continue to do so. They have the right equipment, know-how & courtesy to do a good job, even if some circumstances aren't five-stars.

02/27/2019 Category: Service
Special Case
See previous survey responses, which only apply to this one case.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

Leo B.
Melrose, MA
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Timely service!
Thanks for the explanation concerning engine warning.

Leo B.

12/03/2018 Category: Service
Timely service!
Way too long to wait!
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for your feedback I very much appreciate it, I'm sorry that you didn't receive a 5 star experience on this visit at our dealership. I tried calling your cell phone but your messages are full was not able to leave my information please contact me Daniel at 781-641-6876 at your earliest convenience to discus on what we could have done better. Thank You

RA
Rahul A.
Burlington, MA
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Great work.
Great.

08/02/2018 Category: Service
Ok work product.
I would not come back because of service rendered from over $3k payment.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 08/04/2018

Thank You for your response, I'm sorry that we didn't give you a five star experience. Someone will be in contact with you about your experience in the dealership. If you have any question please contact us at 781-643-8000 Ext 6875

James S.
Watertown, MA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Making things Right
I was surprised to see that anyone read these surveys. However as soon as Dan found out I had a problem after they worked on my car he reached out and made arrangements to resolve it. Thank you, Marilyn

07/17/2018 Category: Service
Poor
Mirak damaged my car while it was in for routine service, and failed to acknowledge it. I now need to file an insurance claim to try to get the damage repaired.

Not thrilled !
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank You for your response, I'm sorry that we didn't give you a five star experience.  Someone will be in contact with you about your experience in the dealership.  If you have any question please contact us at 781-643-8000

Daniel

Everett, MA
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Took my car elsewhere, and it's now fixed.
I brought my car to the dealership twice. After $800-900 in repairs, a serious misfire was introduced, a second trip was required to fix that problem. However, the original concern was a noise in the engine. I was told it was "normal" for the age of the car and basically told to go away. There was no interest in actually diagnosing or fixing my problem.

After taking my car to the local shop, the mechanic had an idea of what was wrong almost instantly upon listening to the engine and confirmed that by fixing the exhaust problem for less than $200.

06/29/2018 Category: Service
Car came back worse than when I left it...
Wonderful people, nice facility, very timely "repair." However, my car came back with more problems than it had when I dropped it off. I didn't come here to write a poor review and would have waited to do so but the customer service email drove me to a survey form that then dumped me on this page.

The specific problem to be addressed wasn't resolved. i.e. it's still happening and now there's a significant issue w/misfiring and lurching while at idle. I didn't pay over $800 to have my car come back in worse shape than it was before. I went to the dealership specifically because I figured they would do a better and more thorough job than a local shop.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

Thank You for your response, I'm sorry that we didn't give you a five star experience. Someone will be in contact with you about your experience in the dealership. If you have any question please contact Daniel at 781-643-8000 ext 6875

Lowell, MA
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Mistake Resolved!
After my compliant, the Mirak service center worked with me to get my car back into the shop for the button repair. Dan, the service manager, personally apologized and made it clear I would not get my car back until the problem was completely resolved. Cliff, my service advisor, was also great to work with. I'm very happy with the end result and would even consider going back for future repairs. Thank you again!!

06/21/2018 Category: Service
Unacceptable customer service
In short, the Mirak Service Center has provided a complete lack customer service.
I made an 7:15am appointment on June 8th for some "recall" work and to get a plastic toggle button fixed on my steering wheel. It was my understanding this could take some time and I made arrangements with family/work. After 7 hours, my car was STILL NOT SEEN. By about 3pm by car was ready. After getting to the service center, I was informed the technician checked the "wrong" toggle button and reported that it was working. Why didn't the technician check all four buttons to be sure? It would have taken an extra 5 seconds to realize which button was broken. After leaving the dealership, I left feedback for Mirak. On June 11th, my service advisor was in touch with me and said he would be following up with me again tomorrow (June 12th). On June 18th, I never heard from him so I contacted him via email. As of today (June 21st), I still have not been contacted with a resolution. I feel brushed off, I feel neglected, and almost to the point of disrespected. This is not how to keep customers. I am an understanding and reasonable person. However it has been 2 weeks since my original appointment and still no "plan of action" or solution has been discussed.

When I bought my car from Mirak in November 2015, I was impressed with the whole buying experience. I recommend buying a car from Mirak, but avoid the service center.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, your feedback is very important to us. I am very sorry for the inconvenience that we did not resolve your concern with the steering wheel switches, we will be reaching out to you so we may try to resolve this matter. Thank you for servicing your Hyundai Tucson at Mirak Hyundai.

Here is my contact information,
Daniel B.

04/24/2018 Category: Service
Overall Rating 2
Better communication
KEVIN P G., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 04/24/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, your feedback is very important to us. I am sorry for the inconvenience, we will be reaching out to resolve this issue. Thank you for servicing your Hyundai Tucson at Mirak Hyundai.

Brighton, MA
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Attention to detail
I count on getting the right diagnosis and follow up whenever I visit this location.

04/23/2018 Category: Service
The customer is always right. HERE, the service writer is always right....very annoying.
KEVIN P G., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 04/23/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, your feedback is very important to us. I am very sorry for the treatment received here during your most recent visit, we will be reaching out to you to resolve the issues. Thank you for servicing your Hyundai Sonata at Mirak Hyundai.

NS
Nicole S.
Everett, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Dedicated to Customer Service
If there's ever an issue anyone I've worked with is more than willing to go above and beyond make things right.

04/05/2018 Category: Service
Not bad but not always the best
Overall, it's becoming easier to make appointments here and the staff are friendly but there can be oversight of smaller things like checking for inspection stickers, taking paper mats out of the car when they're done servicing the vehicle and remembering to pit on the sticker indicating when one is due for their next oil change.
KEVIN P G., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 04/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, your feedback is very important to us. I am very sorry for this issue, we will be reaching out to resolve this as soon as possible. Thank you for servicing your Hyundai Elantra at Mirak Hyundai.

Newton Center, MA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/14/2017 Category: Service
Great follow up
Bob called and addressed my issues/concerns. I look forward to working with Bob going forward.

11/14/2017 Category: Service
Nothing
Please and thank you
KEVIN P G., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 11/14/2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, your feedback is very important to us and thank you for servicing your Hyundai Elantra at Mirak Hyundai.

Joan G.
Arlington, MA
10/09/2017 Category: Service
Service representative
My service representative was awesome. All three recalls was completed on sane day. 😉

10/09/2017 Category: Service
Not your phone service!
🎃
KEVIN P G., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 10/09/2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, your feedback is very important to us and thank you for servicing your vehicle at Mirak Hyundai

MA
09/18/2017 Category: Service
Excellent Follow Up
Very pleased with attentive service department!

09/18/2017 Category: Service
Slow Service
Took an hour for a state inspection sticker. Would have taken 20 minutes at a neighborhood gas station.
KEVIN P G., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 09/18/2017

KEVIN P G., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 09/18/2017

Belmont, MA
2012 Hyundai Veloster
01/13/2017 Category: Service
Wonderful advisor
The advisor I had was really great, and I was impressed with her customer service.

01/13/2017 Category: Service
Good service, not so good communication
I felt in the dark about the status of my car. It took me 5 calls before I got in touch with someone who knew what was going on. The advisor I finally talked to was great, and the actual service was good. I just wish that the communication was better.
KEVIN P G., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 01/13/2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey,your feedback is very important to us. My apologies for the inconvenience and we will be contacting you. Thank you for servicing your vehicle at Mirak Hyundai.