2021 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.4782583/5Overall Rating 4.4782583/5Overall Rating 4.4782583/5Overall Rating 4.4782583/5rating 4.4782583
Overall Rating 2.06522/5Overall Rating 2.06522/5rating 2.06522rating 2.06522rating 2.06522

VV
Vincent V.
Somerville, MA
05/18/2019 Category: Service
Scheduling an appointment is easy and your vehicle is always ready on time.
The most important thing that Mirak does is communicate during the whole repair process. From the time you schedule the appointment to the time you pick up your vehicle there is constant communications with the service department. You can't beat that.

Simple inspection
Asked for an simple inspection and they did it.

Milwaukee, WI
2010 Hyundai Tucson
Very nice people
Communication was excellent, Cliff was really helpful letting us know what was happening and how long it would take.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for your feedback I very much appreciate it, I'm sorry that you didn't receive a 5 star experience on this visit at our dealership. Someone will be in contact with you to speak about this mater. If you have any question please contact me Daniel at 781-641-6876.

Woburn, MA
2014 Hyundai Veloster
Decent Place for Service
It’s not my first choice, but I do trust them with my car. This is a no frills service. You don’t want to wait there. They aren’t going to give your car a complimentary wash. Their prices are going to be high. But you’ll walk out of there with confidence that you’re good to go.

Melrose, MA
Prompted service.
Everyone was friendly and answered all my questions.

June S.
Waltham, MA
Tp
Ever time I have to the service center NO To in the lady room.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 05/17/2019

Thank You for your feedback!

Niantic, CT
05/16/2019 Category: Service
The Hyundai service department at this dealership is absolutely horrible.
My car was there for weeks and returned to me in filthy condition. The service techs obviously have no respect for other people's property. The management is no better since they are the one's who returned my car to me in this condition. I strongly recommend you choose a different Hyundai dealership.

Camela H.
Waltham, MA
excellent job
did a good job finding problem with one tire

Donna M.
Medford, MA
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Friendly place
Friendly place that does good work.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

AJ
Ana J.
05/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Service delivered on time. Friendly staff.

Diane S.

MJ
Marilyn J.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/11/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly and service is excellent

Stow, MA
service dept.
Service staff provided fast service and gave updates. Though I was earlier than scheduled, car was services immediately,

AL
Ajinkya L.
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Service was at acceptable levels but the car issue was not resolved.
The primary reason for bringing in my car was to fix one specific issue for which a repair was recommended and supposedly applied. However the repair in no way resolved the issue and I got the car back with the exact same condition. I'm hoping this issue gets fixed during my next appointment and I don't have to pay extra fee for getting my issue resolved.

The service and friendliness from staff especially from Cliff was good when I dropped and picked up my car and the communication was also efficient for which I have no complaints.

Daniel P.
Lincoln, MA
2012 Hyundai Azera
Title
Comments
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

Cambridge, MA
05/10/2019 Category: Service
hidden prices + long turnaround time.
I usually don't write a review. But this one deserves it. Add an additional $50-$100 for any quote you receive from them!

JN
Jon N.
Bedford, MA
2019 Hyundai Kona
05/09/2019 Category: Service
The service technician / customer service person was like a neighbor. He was informational and friendly and oriented to having me experience superior service.