2013 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.4782583/5Overall Rating 4.4782583/5Overall Rating 4.4782583/5Overall Rating 4.4782583/5rating 4.4782583
Overall Rating 2.06522/5Overall Rating 2.06522/5rating 2.06522rating 2.06522rating 2.06522

ROBERT M.
Somerville, MA
2011 Hyundai Equus
12/31/2014 Category: Service
the staff
great service
Jason K. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 01/01/2015

Robert,

Thank you for choosing Mirak Hyundai and allowing us to service your 2011 Hyundai Equus.

Happy New Year

PR
PAUL R.
Yonkers, NY
12/27/2014 Category: Service
Great Experience
Mirak Hyundai does an amazing job!
Jason K. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 12/28/2014

Paul,

Glad we were able to help you out.Thank you for choosing Mirak Hyundai.

Best Wishes

Lawrence M.
Somerville, MA
2012 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
12/23/2014 Category: Service
Fast Courteous and just plain GOOD!!
Had oil change and cabin filter replacement . Very happy with service . Thanks a lot Phil . You are honest and also THE BEST. Larry Mulrey
Jason K. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 12/23/2014

Larry,

Thank you for the kind words.

Merry Christmas

Phil Z

Donald B.
Arlington, MA
2012 HYUNDAI TUCSON
12/11/2014 Category: Service
Staff very helpful
Staff and service very good.
Jason K. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 12/11/2014

Donald,

Thank You for your business.

Burlington, MA
12/06/2014 Category: Service
The people who work in service are fantastic and accommodating!
I bought my Sonata a year ago and have had nothing but great service! The guys are great and very helpful. I highly recommend Mirak!
Jason K. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 12/07/2014

Thank you for your business and rating Mirak Hyundai Serice team with 5 Stars !

Boston, MA
12/01/2014 Category: Service
Excellent & Efficient Service
I highly recommend Mirak Hyundai in Arlington, MA for both its Sales & Service Depts. I've purchased my last 3 cars there, always using its Service Dept. The staff are pleasant, helpful and the work is always satisfactory.
Jason K. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 12/01/2014

Thank You for choosining Mirak Hyundai and thank you for the 5 star rating

Epping, NH
11/28/2014 Category: Service
Best Customers Service Hyundai Sonata
outstanding customer service.. I can see why Mirak Hyundai got the Presidents Award

DF

PM
PAUL M.
Hudson, NH
11/24/2014 Category: Service
Owner is "Hands On" and committed to running an awesome dealership.
No place better for purchase or service. No stress or worry when doing business with Mirak.
Jason K. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 11/24/2014

Paul,

Thank you for your business, always a pleasure.

CL
CHARLIE L.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/20/2014 Category: Service
Fast and Professional
My first time servicing my car at Mirak Hyundai and I did not know what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised with the promptness, professionalism and courteousness of the establishment. I will be back to service my car again here.
Jason K. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 11/22/2014

Charlie,

Thank you for your business and sharing your experience with us here on line. Happy to see you had a good experience working with our staff.

Best Regards

Brookline, MA
11/11/2014 Category: Service
Trustworthy, helpful, friendly
Service was prompt and professional.
Jason K. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 11/11/2014

Thank you for your business and the nice comments

ron c.
Winthrop, MA
10/14/2014 Category: Service
update
I spoke with James Crowley the service manager and he explained to me the problem I had was normal with the rust on the brake pad housing I was a little upset but after speaking with James I feel better now.
Jason K. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 10/14/2014

Ron,

Again, thank you for being understanding and allowing me to explain.

Best Wishes

Ron C.
Winthrop, MA
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
10/14/2014 Category: Service
not what I was told.disapointed
Went in for a oil change. And pointed out to the service advisor that rust was forming on my brake pad housing. He told me that he has not seen that before and I should contact Hyundai customer care, which I did they contacted
Mirak and was told that the rust was normal. Shouldn't the service advisor called in the first place. You know customer service. If you want tens you have to earn it.I guess I will be going a little closer to home for service.
Jason K. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 10/14/2014

Ron,

Thank you for taking my call earlier. I am glad we were able to clarify this for you. Again my apologies for any miscommunication. We will look forward to your next scheduled service visit.

Warm Regards

RICK C.
Medford, MA
09/22/2014 Category: Service
Mirak Hyundai Service Dept.
Always pleasant - always thorough...
Jason K. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 09/22/2014

Rick,

Thank you for your business, always a pleasure.

MONICA M.
2013 Hyundai Accent
09/18/2014 Category: Service
Great staff!
I just bought my new car at Mirak and recently received my first free oil change. Easy in and out, great staff, went smoothly. Will definitely be back!
Jason K. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 09/18/2014

Monica,

Thank you for your continued business and sharing your review here online.

CAROL M.
Burlington, MA
09/16/2014 Category: Service
Excellent staff.
Only complaint is making a left turn into their driveway. You have to cross two lanes of oncoming heavy traffic. Easy to have an accident.
Jason K. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 09/16/2014

Carol,

Thank you for your business and sharing your review.

JOSEPH M.
Danvers, MA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
09/13/2014 Category: Service
Jim thoroughly explains everything that's important
Jason K. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 09/14/2014

Joseph,

Thank you again for your business and choosing Mirak Hyundai for your automotive service needs.

#hyundaiofboston

HA
HARVEY A.
Malden, MA
2014 Hyundai Azera
09/12/2014 Category: Service
Friendliness and efficiency of all the staff.
Whether buying, leasing, our using service, I always felt like I was important to them. I have purchased one car and leased another and never felt pressured to buy.
Jason K. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 09/14/2014

Harvey,

Always a pleasure to work with you. Again thank you for your continued business. We will look forward to your next scheduled service visit.

Warm Regards

#hyundaiofboston      #hyundaipresidentsaward

KATHLEEN M.
Medford, MA
09/10/2014 Category: Service
Service manager was friendly and patient
Good
Jason K. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 09/11/2014

Kathleen,

Thank you for the kind words. James Crowley our Service Manager  will be proud to read this.Thank you for your busines and we will look forward to your next scheduled serice appointment.

-Mirak Hyundai Service Team

LYNWOOD M.
Cambridge, MA
09/10/2014 Category: Service
good people
good service,frendly staff,
Jason K. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 09/10/2014

Lynwood,

Thank you very much for rating Mirak Hyundai with 5 stars !

We will look forward to serviceing you in the future.