2013 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.4782583/5Overall Rating 4.4782583/5Overall Rating 4.4782583/5Overall Rating 4.4782583/5rating 4.4782583
Overall Rating 2.06522/5Overall Rating 2.06522/5rating 2.06522rating 2.06522rating 2.06522

PF
Paula F.
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
09/03/2014 Category: Service
EXCELLENT SALES AND SERVIVE
THIS IS MY SECOND HYUNDAI PURCHASED AND SERVICED AT MIRAK AND I CAN SAY THAT I HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT GOOD EXPERIENCES.
Jason K. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 09/03/2014

Paula,

Thank you very much for your continued business here at Mirak Hyundai. Always a pleasure to serve you.

Mirak Hyundai Servcie Team

Chris C.
Providence, RI
08/29/2014 Category: Service
slow, incompetent, outsources work
I took my 2013 Veloster there for a broken sunroof. Even though the Veloster is known to have sunroofs explode spontaneously, the dealership determined this would not be covered under warranty or the recall. OK.

They then ordered the glass, but there were delays in its receipt. Apparently this dealership also doesn't have the expertise necessary to install that glass; they have a subcontractor who failed to show up one day. When he did show up the next day, apparently there were difficulties getting it installed, and it had to be sent back to service. Ultimately it took 14 days to get the sunroof replaced - a ridiculously long time.

I had asked service to check on an airbag indicator light coming on when it shouldn't; they charged me $105 to do some kind of "electronic assessment" for this request, though they gave no indication I would be charged in merely checking it out.

I was also never informed about the status of any of this - I had to call in, generally multiple times since no one picks up at the service desk on a regular basis. Oh - the menu is also wrong in their automated dial-in system, so have fun with that.

All in all, it's hard to avoid the impression these guys are pretty incompetent.
Jason K. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 09/10/2014

Dear Chris,

We agree that this repair did take longer than usual because you were on vacation and we could not get your authorization on the work. We will not perform any work without you our customers permission first.

We have many estimators and customer service reps taking calls daily and are surprised you could not get through to us. We realize it gets frustrating when you have to call in to check up on your car and might get a voice mail. We totally understand and that is why we are diligent in making sure we return calls as soon as possible

We also agree that we are not experts at glass work, as glass installers are whom most insurance companies request to do all glass work. They are the certified experts and do great work with no leaks!

We tried our best to get things completed in a timely manner. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions regarding the work that was done on your Hyundai Veloster. Hopefully now that the repairs are complete you are enjoying your car.

Frank M

Mirak Collision Center Specialist Read less
Edit Comment

XW
XIAOBIN W.
Acton, MA
2004 Hyundai Elantra
08/26/2014 Category: Service
My car was making squeaking noise and the driving belt needed to be adjusted. The problem was quickly diagnosed and repaired. I am very satisfied with the service.
Jason K. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 08/27/2014

Xiaobin,

Thank you very much for sharing your review with us here on SureCritic. We will look forward to assisting you with your automotive needs in the future.

PA
PETER A.
08/05/2014 Category: Service
Normally great, very poor last visit
Dropped off the car using overnight drop box after I called the service department and stated I needed the car by 10:00 a.m. They told me I had an 8:15 appt and it would be ready by 10:00 a.m. At 9:45 we received a call that the car wouldn't be ready until 11. The walk-in customers without appointments were moved ahead of my appointment. This lead to finding alternative transportation and a massive headache.
Jason K. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 08/05/2014

Peter,

Very sorry for any timing error on our end. This is not the type of thing we want to happen. We have a good track record of getting work done in a timley manner and when promised. Sadly sometimes mistakes happen. We did our best to take care of the situation for you before you left. We hope to earn a better review from you next time around.

Jason K. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 08/09/2014

Peter,

CHARLES C.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/02/2014 Category: Service
trained techs
done on time, and for the quote
Jason K. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 08/03/2014

Chrales,

Thank you for rating Mirak Hyundai with 5 stars.

CN
CHERYL N.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
07/30/2014 Category: Service
forgot to align car? really?
Brought my car here after an accident and they definately make your car look pretty but take advantage if you're a girl. Well i know what to look for and they conpletely forgot to balance my tires,even admitted to forgetting to do the alignment but when u bring it back to get the missed work done, and ur tires are wobbly and the loud noise by the tires os still there.. don't feel so safe. Their hours suck and now i cant brong my car back because they make you leave it and i literally cant anymore. Not a safe place to try and i didn't see any ases anywhere...
Jason K. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 08/09/2014

Cheryl,

Our Service Director has been trying to contact you directly and has left quite a few voicemails. We want to clear the air and help. Please call back our Service Director Craig Tedeschi. He would like to get some more feedback from you and resolve this for you. last thing we want to do is have anyone leave here unhappy.

Mirak Service Team

781-643-8000  x 6876

JOHN D.
Lexington, MA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/22/2014 Category: Service
Professional
Professional, neat and knowledgeable service center employees.
Jason K. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/24/2014

John,

Thank you for your business and rating Mirak Hyundai with 5 stars!

John G.
Arlington, MA
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
07/22/2014 Category: Service
I have been bringing my Elantra to Mirak Hyundai for servicing since I got it more than two years ago. In that time, I've put more than 52,000 miles on my car, and despite my hard usage, the car runs perfectly, thanks to the wonderful care they take of it. The service representatives are fantastic - I know several of them by name, and they remember my name as well and are always extremely pleasant to me. I have never had a bad experience in any way at Mirak Hyundai.
Jason K. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/24/2014

John,

Wow, thank you very much the kind words. That means a lot to us. We will look forward to working with you in the future.

Mirak Hyundai Team

LL
LAUREN L.
Boston, MA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
07/17/2014 Category: Service
fast service
they were polite and very quick, great service all around.
Jason K. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/17/2014

Lauren,

Thank you for rating us 5 stars !

CT
Chris T.
Arlington, MA
2004 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
07/11/2014 Category: Service
After 10 years with my Santa Fe, I still return to Mirak for all my routine maintenance, oil changes, and inspections stickers, and I always leave happy.
Jason K. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/14/2014

Chris,

Thank you very much for your continued business.

Many Thank You's

DONALD P.
Somerville, MA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/10/2014 Category: Service
Very professional
Excellent service and very professional staff.

Donald,

Thank you for your business and rating Mirak hyundai with 5 stars!

NB
NANCY B.
Waltham, MA
07/09/2014 Category: Service
Great service and great prices and great cars!!!
I love my Alantra I leased from Mirak! t is a great car and it gets fantastic milage! The service I received when I bought the care was fantastic ! My service check up was free! And my 9mos check up was reasonable and included a discount. The service center is quick and easy all around! I recommend Mirak to anyone looking for a great car at a great price!!

Nancy,

We are happy to hear you are enjoying your Elantra. Great car and it is good on gas for sure. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your review here on line. This was very thoughtful of you and highly appreciated.

Doug H.
Burlington, MA
2010 HYUNDAI ACCENT
Reliable and friendly
For years, I avoided bringing my car to the dealership for service, but Mirak Hyundai has changed all that. I usually deal with Jim Crowley, but any of the staff in the service department are terrific. Most times, they look for ways to save me money and my Accent has had any major issues after 117,000 miles. Thanks guys!!!

Doug,

We are happy to hear that we changed your impression of Dealership Service. Thank you very much for sharing your experience. We will look forward to your next scheduled service appointment in the future.

James Crowley

Mirak Hyundai

GS
GAYLE S.
knowledge honesty trust
they help me in the past
Jason K. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/09/2014

Gayle,

Thank you for the kind words and rating Mirak hyundai Service team with 5 stars. We service all makes and models and have one of the largest service facilities in the Greater Boston Area. Please spread the word.

FS
FRANCIS S.
Bedford, MA
07/05/2014 Category: Service
people
Very professional and informative.
Jason K. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/05/2014

Fancis,

Thank you for the kind words.

JASON K.
Epping, NH
07/01/2014 Category: Service
Hyundai Sonata Oil Change, Best place for oil change near Bostonoston
Great Service. They have coupons on their website ..$39.95 for oil change and tire rotation great Deal
Jason K. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/01/2014

Thank you for rating us 5 stars.

LT
Lisa T.
MA
2013 HYUNDAI ACCENT
06/30/2014 Category: Service
2013 Accent Service
As always the service at Mirak was outstanding! Thank you!
Jason K. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 06/30/2014

Lisa,

Thank you for the kind words and your continued business.

Mirak Hyundai

PG
PATTI G.
Winchester, MA
06/28/2014 Category: Service
excellent service
completely positive experience. they took the time to address my problem in a cheerful and expedient way
Jason K. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 06/29/2014

Patti,

Thank you for sharing your service  experience here at Mirak Hyundai. We will look forward to servcing you in the future.

GC
GERALD C.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/26/2014 Category: Service
The sales people worked hard to make it possible to lease the car. We were not pressured which my husband and I appreciate.
Jason K. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 06/29/2014

Gerald,

Thank you for choosing Mirak Hyundai. Please Like us on Face Book and follow us on Twitter.

CG
Charlie G.
Lexington, MA
2009 HYUNDAI GENESIS
06/21/2014 Category: Service
Too bad all dealers aren't like this.
Easy drop off. Work done on time at reasonable cost.
Jason K. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 06/22/2014

Charlie,

Thank you for your business and your kind words.