Arlington, MA
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Need Covid Protocols re-enforced
Not everyone in the service area was wearing masks, or wearing them correctly. They also need to come up with contact-less protocols for giving and receiving pens, keys, paperwork.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 06/27/2020

Norah, Thank you for taking the time to fill in the survey. We appreciate your feedback.

781-641-6883

PM
Push M.
Cambridge, MA
05/21/2020
Worst dealer- Mirak Hyundai, Arlington, MA
Oh my god. (Negative rating for this dealer). Such a worst experience with Mirak Hyundai dealer. I was interested in purchasing new 2019 Hyundai Tucson. I met with finance manager James Hahn (such a terrible and short tempered person I have never seen in my life). He made my day worse.

I went to sign my final paper work to purchase the car. I asked James about the breakdown of all prices before signing paper work (I hope this is what everyone would ask for). Suddenly, James (terrible person) received call from someone, after the phone call he started yelling at me saying “don’t ask any price details to me, I’m not here to tell all these shits to you, go and talk all these crap things to ‘Gary’”

Gary was the salesperson who took me for test drive (they mentioned contactless test drive, but this not happening anymore with this dealer). Some of the sales person is always with you for the test drive. Their office is operating normally ( just outside door says closed, but every staff work at the other building) and most of the staff were not wearing mask in the office especially during this corona virus pandemic. I was panic to see all of staff members who are working normally without mask and the outside office door says it’s closed. Is this the way to mitigate COVID-19 pandemic.

Ok, I’ll come to my story again. James was a very short tempered and his behavior was extremely rude. I asked him politely the reason for his rude behavior. He was again yelling at me for zero reason. He was rolling his chair with anger and hitting his desktop very hard, some thing like he want to break his desktop. I left his office Immediately and ask them to return my down payment that I paid for the car.

Is this a way finance manage will behave to customer? I still don’t know the exact reason for James rude behavior. I would never ever recommend this dealer to anyone in my life. I usually don’t write any reviews, but James behavior triggered me to write such a big review. Be careful customers if you meet the same manager again...

Alexander M.
Marlborough, MA
04/01/2020
Just another unscrupulous dealer
So much for their "100% credit approval", not only do the have the audacity of saying no without even running my credit but then they have the indecency of trying to up-sell me another car. Just another unscrupulous dealership trying to make a quick buck on an unsuspecting client. So I suggest you avoid this place unless you want to be treated like a fool and have your time completely wasted.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 04/02/2020

Alexander, I am sorry for your dissatisfaction. I will have one of the sales managers reach out to you.

781-641-6883

Marcos S.
Revere, MA
12/08/2019
Worst Experience! Do not go there!
I’m in the market for a new car as my wife and I are expecting a baby in a couple months. We stopped by this dealership to look at a new Genesis and had the worst car buying experience, if you can call it that. First, when looking at the different options the salesperson wasn’t able to tell the differences between the G80 3.3 Turbo and 3.8 with Sports package, but he was quick to brag about being the #1 dealership in the region when we we talked about other Hyundai/Genesis dealers recently closing. I figured we take the 3.3 Turbo out for a test drive (which also happened to be the more expensive model) since it offered more performance and the sales rep went to look for a car on the back lot (mind you we parked right next to one when we arrived). About a half hour later, he comes back telling us the car had a dead battery and that he wasn’t able to jump it - this was the first red flag and we should’ve left then but we didn’t since I really wanted to drive the car. We decided to stay as he went to pull another car off the lot. Another 20 minutes went by by now, my very pregnant wife is feeling uncomfortable and is walking around the showroom as she can longer stay seated. The sales rep comes back and tells us that the other car’s battery is also dead and that it also couldn’t jumped! At this point, we were through with waiting and decided to leave. My wife & I spent over an hour at this dealership, looking to purchase a $60k car and didn’t even have an opportunity to see the interior or were offered water! I’m not sure if he wasn’t interested in selling a car but I will definitely take my business elsewhere! I have never experienced this level of unprofessionalism or customer service, especially considering the circumstances.

Chelmsford, MA
10/01/2019 Category: Service
6 Days for oxygen sensor replacement
I have a 2017 Hyundai Tucson that I brought to Mirak because the check engine light was on. When I made the appointment I selected the option to get a rental while my car was in the shop. I was not told that I would have to be brought to an Enterprise off-site to get the rental (was told Mirak only had a limited number of rentals, even though I had reserved in advance). Later that day, Mirak called to say the oxygen sensor needed to be replaced, that they didn't have the part but would overnight it. I called Mirak at 2PM the next day to find out the status, was told they would call back, but by 330PM I had not heard so called. I was told the part didn't come in, despite having been told it would be overnighted. No explanation from service personnel as to why it didn't come in, asked me to text my personal information to switch to a Mirak rental but told had to be there by 5PM to get it. Asked to speak to a manager, who was rude to me, snapped when I asked why this happened, said "I don't know what you want me to say." Asked to speak to his manager, who was apologetic and set me up with one of their rentals. Called on Monday, told, once again, car was not ready. Finally picked up Tuesday, 6 days after dropping it off for an oxygen sensor replacement. I will not be going back to Mirak.
ALAN - W., Operations Manager from Mirak Hyundai responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate getting info back for our customers experience. I'd like to apologize for the delays in your repair and for the lack of communication during the repair process. Please feel free to reach out to me at any time if you have any questions or concners.

Scott C.
Somerville, MA
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Nothing was fixed and no one will return your calls
I do not recommend using Mirak to get your car serviced if you have other options. My car was kept for 11 hours and no work was done. I have called to follow up and still have not had my calls or messages returned and it has been 10days and counting now.
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 09/07/2019

Scott, Thank you for filling in the survey. I will have the a manager contact you.

Lexington, MA
2018 Hyundai Kona
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Great costumer service
The service team was very kind and helpful at fixing what needed to be fixed!

08/30/2019 Category: Service
Slow service
Very slow service just for an oil change more than 2 hours with an appointment
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 08/30/2019

Aimee, Thank you very much for filling in the survey. I would very much like to speak with you regarding your service visit. What is the best way to reach you.

Waltham, MA
2012 Hyundai Veloster
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Rude, misinformed and took too long
Customer service rep was rude. Lacked common courtesy and didn't follow up in a timely manner. No explanation was given and charges incurred without full authorization
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 08/02/2019

Kanul, I would like to discuss your last service visit. What is the best way to get in touch with you?

TD
tony d.
07/27/2019
Service is not Customer Oriented
This is a long sad ripoff. I brought my car to them because I had an extended warranty that pretty much covers everything. Car brought in Monday morning appt. They didn't even look at the car until Tuesday. Then they tell me because I had replaced the struts they weren't covered but the rest was. They tell me they were waiting on hydraulic fluid so should have car Thursday. Well nope. Called them and now get a story one strut on backorder. I told them to cancel everything and give me my car back. Can't because supposedly they started to take apart. Bull. I should have been notified before anything was done so I would have my car and then bring it back when all the parts were there. Now maybe Saturday it will be done. I am posting this Saturday morning waiting for an answer. Will update this if I get the car or not. Absolutely terrible customer service which is very common with most dealers. If it wasn't for the warranty I would never be there, to boot the repair is gonna cost me around 1800 bucks, absolutely absurd.

07/02/2019 Category: Service

Clark P.
Arlington, MA
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Great follow up
Team followed up with a technical problem I had with car. Resolved it ASAP.

06/09/2019 Category: Service
Tires not being replaced for free
Tires less then 20k miles and failing, and not being replaced for free
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for your feedback I very much appreciate it, I'm sorry that you didn't receive a 5 star experience on this visit at our dealership. Someone will be in contact with you to speak about this mater. If you have any question please contact me Daniel at 781-641-6876.

Niantic, CT
05/16/2019 Category: Service
The Hyundai service department at this dealership is absolutely horrible.
My car was there for weeks and returned to me in filthy condition. The service techs obviously have no respect for other people's property. The management is no better since they are the one's who returned my car to me in this condition. I strongly recommend you choose a different Hyundai dealership.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 05/17/2019

BE TRUTHFUL
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

Cambridge, MA
05/10/2019 Category: Service
hidden prices + long turnaround time.
I usually don't write a review. But this one deserves it. Add an additional $50-$100 for any quote you receive from them!
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019