PS
Pamela S.
Hyundai Accent
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Pamela said they have a convenient location, know what they are doing, and they're helpful

Simone C.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Simone said the staff was honest and kind. They provided customer service above and beyond what was expected.

DOUG B.
Ford Super Duty F-550 DRW
12/11/2018
RV Smogging
Miramar 76 is a great place to get an RV smogged. You must have an appointment. Employees are helpful and make sure you can get in and out with no driving issues. Essentially no waiting.

NM
NESTOR M.
La Mesa, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
12/06/2018
Service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You took care of my car; Great has always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOSES P.
Escondido, CA
Lexus LS 430
12/04/2018
Outstanding Oil Change
We arrived slightly early for our oil change appointment and were greeted warmly and told they could get our car right on in for the oil change. The next thing we knew the oil change was complete and were handed our keys and sent on our way. This is the way that auto service should always be done, the Miramar 76 Way, courteous, fast, and professional!

Mark S.
Lakeside, CA
Volvo 740
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Mark said the employees were responsive. They were communicative. They provided really good service.

GM
GRANT M.
11/14/2018
Good people doing honest work at a fair price
Been getting work done here since Feb. Referred by coworkers. Dan, owner, has always made time for my cars.
Started with them for a misfire problem at ~170k miles; bad coil. It ride was due for a new set, so had them do it. Had 2 coils go bad quickly. Then another just went bad. Dan replaced them under warranty And had my van ready for early pick up..
The place reminds me of the place my folks took their cars when I as a kid.

Trish B.
Ford Edge
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Trish said the staff is honest and the pricing is reasonable. She stated that she appreciates them always taking good care of her vehicle.

Mark M.
Mazda CX-9
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Mark said that he brought his vehicle in due to wheel bearing issues. The business honored the warranty on the wheel bearings.

NOEL O.
Volvo C70
10/31/2018
Good customer service
Even though I've moved up to Cardiff i still come to Miramar 76.

NW
Neal W.
Lexus GS 450h
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Neal said he thought they were great. He said he was pleased with their performance.

MOSES P.
Escondido, CA
10/29/2018
Oil Service, Tire Rotation, and Vehicle Inspection
I made an appointment for my regular oil change and was warmly welcomed when I arrived for service. I mentioned to the technician that I had heard a sound from what I thought was a rear tire and asked if they could please rotate my tires. The technician said no problem and took it for a test drive. My oil was changed, my tires were rotated, and I was informed during the inspection of my vehicle that it was about time to replace two (2) of my tires. Miramar 76 always provides outstanding service and advises me on parts and service that my vehicle needs.

Julie A.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Julie said she's always pleased with them.

KL
Kyle L.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Kyle said the staff was nice and accommodating.

SK
Sergio K.
Honda Fit
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Sergio said he had a great experience at this business. They had great service.

JEFF M.
Ford E-250 Super Duty
10/16/2018
Good guys
I've been taking several of our vehicles to this shop for several years, and am always happy I did. I always feel they take good care of my vehicles and are honest about what they did and what the vehicle needs. Great service and value and I will continue to take my cars to them.

YJ
Yohan J.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Yohan said his overall experience was excellent. He was really happy to be there. They provided a really detailed description.

Rebecca H.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Rebecca said they have integrity.

CO
Christopher O.
GMC Yukon
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Christopher said they were accommodating.

ZA
Zelda A.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Zelda said they don't do any service she might not need. They are honest and she really appreciates that.