02/13/2019
Proving they deserve my trust, yet again
I was experiencing a clunking in the steering column of my 2011 Hyundai Sonata for this visit. My update call was basically to tell me that I should take it to the dealer for warranty service. They also called ahead to the dealer to ensure that it would be repaired under warranty.

This is the behavior that tells me they want my trust more than my money.

JULIE S.
02/07/2019
Best auto service in San Diego
Dan and his guys are knowledgeable, communicative, professional and friendly. They provide excellent auto services that puts my mind at ease about my vehicle, knowing it’s in great hands.

KY
KEVIN Y.
01/27/2019
Fast Service
This place is a very busy place. I was happy they could get me in and out so fast. Dan and Mike helped me out.

DONNY B.
Spring Valley, CA
01/16/2019
Fast and friendly.
Been going to this Service Center for a couple of years now and I have always been treated like one of the family. Their service is fast and friendly. Also prices are fair.

01/11/2019
Expert Troubleshooting
I brought my car in to be looked at for some unfamiliar noises it was making, that seemed to coming from its front end. Dan and his mechanics troubleshot my car and discovered it was the car's exhaust system generating the noise. They quickly had my exhaust taken care of and I picked up my car good as new, Miramar 76 always gets to the root of my car's issue and expeditiously gets me back on the road!

Kyra B.
Irvine, CA
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Kyra said everyone was nice but the work took a week longer than expected. She mentioned that the delay was due to the business's holiday closure.

Anthony M.
Acura RSX
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said the business was very polite and they have service great.

Lexus LS 430
01/05/2019
Awesome Customer Service
We scheduled our Lexus LS430 synthetic oil change and when we arrived there was no waiting and our service was performed in an expeditious manner. We were in and out of the service center in record time and able to get on with the rest of our day!

12/28/2018
Trustworthy
Hopefully my miss firing saga is over. They replaced all the previous coil wires that were causing problems.

TE
Ted E.
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Ted said the technicians were very helpful, did a good job and got the job done quickly.

PS
Pamela S.
Hyundai Accent
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Pamela said they have a convenient location, know what they are doing, and they're helpful

Simone C.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Simone said the staff was honest and kind. They provided customer service above and beyond what was expected.

DOUG B.
Ford Super Duty F-550 DRW
12/11/2018
RV Smogging
Miramar 76 is a great place to get an RV smogged. You must have an appointment. Employees are helpful and make sure you can get in and out with no driving issues. Essentially no waiting.

NM
NESTOR M.
La Mesa, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
12/06/2018
Service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You took care of my car; Great has always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lexus LS 430
12/04/2018
Outstanding Oil Change
We arrived slightly early for our oil change appointment and were greeted warmly and told they could get our car right on in for the oil change. The next thing we knew the oil change was complete and were handed our keys and sent on our way. This is the way that auto service should always be done, the Miramar 76 Way, courteous, fast, and professional!

Mark S.
Lakeside, CA
Volvo 740
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Mark said the employees were responsive. They were communicative. They provided really good service.

11/14/2018
Good people doing honest work at a fair price
Been getting work done here since Feb. Referred by coworkers. Dan, owner, has always made time for my cars.
Started with them for a misfire problem at ~170k miles; bad coil. It ride was due for a new set, so had them do it. Had 2 coils go bad quickly. Then another just went bad. Dan replaced them under warranty And had my van ready for early pick up..
The place reminds me of the place my folks took their cars when I as a kid.

Trish B.
Ford Edge
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Trish said the staff is honest and the pricing is reasonable. She stated that she appreciates them always taking good care of her vehicle.

Mark M.
Mazda CX-9
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Mark said that he brought his vehicle in due to wheel bearing issues. The business honored the warranty on the wheel bearings.

NOEL O.
La Jolla, CA
Volvo C70
10/31/2018
Good customer service
Even though I've moved up to Cardiff i still come to Miramar 76.