JOHN R.
02/12/2019
New Alternator
Mission Auto always does great, quick, reliable work at a very competitive price. We can trust them to do what needs to be done well.

BW
BRAD W.
Jeep Patriot
01/25/2019
Alignment check
Rich is always very upfront and honest about everything. He will tell you if something needs attention or not.

GM
GREG M.
Prairie Village, KS
01/24/2019
Good people and good service
Good work and good prices I have been coming here 8yrs and could not be more happy with the service and mechanics and always do great work

CF
CANDICE F.
01/24/2019
Great Shop
A long time customer and I'm very happy with everything they have done to my vehicles. Always a great job done.

JIM R.
01/22/2019
Maintaince and fan repair
As always friendly, timely communication. Willing to go the extra mile in helping. Good explanations and solutions to problems identified.

DAVID S.
Mercedes-Benz E550
01/02/2019
Corrects the Problem.
Had a problem with my Electronic Stabilization Program on my E550. Mission Auto correctly identified that problem as a brake switch failure that corrected the ESP problem.

JERED S.
Olathe, KS
GMC Terrain
12/06/2018
A great place!!
We have been using Mission Auto for years. They are always friendly, fast and do a great job. You can always trust them!!

NP
NICK P.
11/30/2018
New tires
Friendly guys and always up front with what's going on

JOHN T.
11/30/2018
PERSONALIZED SERVICE
THE PEOPLE AT MISSION AUTO REALLY DO TAKE CARE OF ME AND MY CAR. THEY KEEP STATS ON THE HISTORY OF MY CAR'S MAINTENANCE AND KEEP ME UP TO DATE ON WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE. RICH AND CHRIS MAKE ME FEEL LIKE FAMILY.

Kansas City, MO
Lexus ES 350
11/15/2018
oil change
Easy to schedule, fast and does a great job

STEFANIE B.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
11/15/2018
Good honest people!
I know when I take my car here it will be serviced as it should be. I am female and we all know shops that take advantage of women. NOT these guys! They are a super group of people. Very friendly and very honest. I won’t take my car anywhere else - ever!

ROBERT M.
Kansas City, MO
11/14/2018
Very thorough and trustworthy
They always give you an estimate and are dependable. They always check your car to make sure it is fixed. They also let you know if something else is wrong or needs fixing.

CG
CHAD G.
Prairie Village, KS
10/26/2018
Wonderful service
Mission Auto provides very reliable and friendly service. They are helpful and knowledgeable in every area of car repair.
Chris W. from Mission Auto Service Inc responded on 10/29/2018

Thanks for coming in and letting us fix your car.

DAVID S.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
10/25/2018
Radiator Replacement
Everything done professionally as always. However, I did need to top up my radiator fluid bin.
Chris W. from Mission Auto Service Inc responded on 11/07/2018

thanks for stopping in glade everything is ok

JACK H.
10/25/2018
Unknown oil leak and noise
Rich and his crew were great. I took in my car with an unknown oil leak and also a noise in the steering. Rich called me within a couple hours and said the lubricated some areas in the front end and the leak is a small one that is an expensive repair. He recommended to hold off on spending the money as it wasn’t anything major. Thanks guys for your honesty and professionalism!
Chris W. from Mission Auto Service Inc responded on 10/30/2018

thank you for stopping by i am glade we were able to help

LINDA B.
Olathe, KS
Saturn SW
10/21/2018
Not your every day oil change.
Rich gave me a plan to see if we could clean up the valves causing the start of smoke out my tail pipe. I put in the tranny oil he recommended, ran the car for 500 miles, and he did the regular oil change. Fixed the problem. Best place ever for car work, big or small. I now live in central old town Olathe instead of near-by, but travel to his shop for his excellent, swift work! He and his team changed a dash blower motor in a hurry the month before, so I could travel out of town the next day.
Chris W. from Mission Auto Service Inc responded on 11/07/2018

we are glade to here that the transmission fluid trick worked thanks for stopping by

JEFF F.
10/18/2018
Recent Brake Job
Satisfied thus far.
Chris W. from Mission Auto Service Inc responded on 11/07/2018

thanks for letting us service your brakes we are glade every thing is fine

AH
AARON H.
GMC Acadia
10/16/2018
Great Shop!!
Excellent place to take your car and extremely helpful and reasonably priced!
Chris W. from Mission Auto Service Inc responded on 11/07/2018

thanks for stopping in and glade we could help

PH
PETER H.
09/15/2018
Happy honda
While asking to have the battery checked due to non starting vehicle the service team thoroughly checked our. They found oil leaks could have disabled the vehicle and saw cracks in two tires. Rich's advice was to correct things now or more would have to be done when the car failed at a later date. It was very good advice. Within a few hours the vehicle was repaired and happy again. It is worth every penny. Thank you!

NK
NICOLE K.
09/06/2018
Always Good
We are always pleased with our service. They are friendly, helpful, and trustworthy.