Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

GW
Gary W.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Doc7696
Andrew Nemecs was great! He took the time to keep me informed on my SUV's progress. Thanks Andrew for going the extra 30 miles!

2010 Hyundai Sonata
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Review
Good place to bring company vehicle, but parking lot is not ok. So hard to park/pull out of the lot.

2003 Hyundai Elantra
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service Review.
I'm very pleased with the service department and the courteous staff.

RT
Robin T.
Clancy, MT
10/31/2018
Fun Experience‼️
Troy and Missoula Hyundai made the whole “car buying experience “ enjoyable. It felt like we got a good deal and they did the same; we were all winners. Their follow up was thoughtful and appreciated.

Judith D.
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Full attention was given
Excellent service.

HS
Hugh S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Great people people work there
As always a great experience and lots of nice folks.

Cut Bank, MT
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/24/2018 Category: Service
The gentleman who assisted me at the service counter was amazing! He was friendly and very helpful!

WK
Warren K.
Lolo, MT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and Very Thorough
Troy is an amazing and caring individual. You would never know he is a car salesman. I have already recommended him to several people.

Bernice H.
Great Falls, MT
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Service writer was friendly and knowledgeable
Everything seems to be done properly. Job was completed in a timely manner and everything done was well explained at the time of completion.

TC
Ty C.
Hamilton, MT
10/01/2018 Category: Service
timely, friendly, clean, professional
Staff really helps to accommodate our schedule.

2012 Hyundai Accent
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Excellent follow through!
I recently received a follow up call from the service manager and had a good conversation with her regarding my scoring criteria on a review. As a retail store manager, I appreciate the willingness to follow through when concerns are expressed in reviews to find the extent of the concern as well as what will help make the experience better on the next occasion. Thank you Raquel for your professional service and diligence!

09/03/2018 Category: Service
Good but not great.
Our service advisor did not know a few things that I was asking for as service. She was able to find out the information pretty easily from a tech. She was very nice and personable. I question the length of time it took to perform the service and for the time I was charged. I would have expected it to be completed in 30 minutes, but I was billed for longer as best I can tell. Maybe I missed something, but to a degree, it's not worth the fight.
RAQUEL L C. from Missoula Nissan Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Allan, It was great to speak with you today and dial in some of the concerns we are working on. I look forward to meeting you all in person, and taking care of your Accent! Raquel Collins (Service Manager)

GA
Gary A.
Ronan, MT
2012 Hyundai Tucson
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai repair
The service department was great. The engineering that required the entire wiring harness to be replaced instead of just the transmission heat sensor, not so great. I'm certain repairs would cost less if the engine parts weren't engineered into each other.

Debra C.
Stevensville, MT
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Great People, Excellent Service
As usual the Service Staff greeted me by name and made me feel like family. They offered me a ride, and returned to bring me back to the dealership when my car was ready. My car was washed and waiting when I arrived back. Thank you for your helpfulness and efficiency!

Jay M.
Darby, MT
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Staff is prompt, friendly, and finishes on time. Car wash is a nice touch.
see above

Rob R.
Hamilton, MT
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/02/2018 Category: Service
They did fine
They did warranty work on my filler door flap catch. The only chintzy thing I've found on my Genesis.

Mary W.
Stevensville, MT
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Nice folks
Service people are always on time and very welcoming

John W.

Casey B.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Service rocks
Thanks for the great service always.

Marian W.
Deer Lodge, MT
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff. Comfortable waiting room. Quick service.
Always get my Hyundai serviced there.