4.6

Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
03/29/2020 Category: Service
Good work.
Just good people who do good work.

GW
Gary W.
03/26/2020 Category: Service
Quick Oil change service
I stopped by the service department and received an oil change quickly!

JQ

Lolo, MT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/19/2020 Category: Service
Helpful, honest and reliable
Clay was helpful and showed genuine concern
JOSHUA S R. from Missoula Hyundai responded on 03/23/2020

Warren,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! don't hesistate to let me know if there's anything we can do for you.

GS
Gary S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/09/2020 Category: Service
They neet and greet and get you started in a timely manner.
I have been taking my cars to Missoula Hyundai and Nissan for 27 years. I always left the place with my auto pleased and knowing the job was done right. I can't remember there was any time I had to take it back for additional work. The work on this day was just as great Keep it up. Gary Sorensen

Gary,

Thank you for your Review and the kind words! We greatly appreciate your business and your trust over the years. As always, if there is anything you need don't hesitate to let us know.

Cindy C.
2012 Hyundai Accent
03/04/2020 Category: Service
A great ending!
Boy the last 18 months has been a bit of a roller coaster. We started the process of running some tests on our vehicle and I have to say that I was ready to call "somebody" and raise the roof on them. However...
When Dan and Josh got involved everything turned around. There was still the process to follow which was a bit frustrating, but to Dan and Josh's credit they took the bull by the horns and really did an outstanding job for us including advocating for us with corporate and taking ownership of the situation. Thank you Dan and Josh for all your efforts! 5 stars to your both!!

Cindy,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review! Although your ordeal was rather long, I am so happy we could get you a new engine and that we were able to do it in an acceptable amount of time. We truly appreciate your patience and business!

If there's anything else you need don't hesitate to let us know,

RD
Robert D.
Great Falls, MT
03/03/2020 Category: Service
953 Recall
We don't have a Hyudai dealer anymore in Great Falls MT. Missoula Hyundai had service rep come to Great Falls and do the 953 Recall software update. They came and did it at my work. Saved me from driving 120 miles and taking time off from work to get recall done. Software update only took 30 minutes to complete. Great full they came to Great Falls and did it.

Robert,
Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to give us a review. If there's anything we can do to earn a 5 star review in the future don't hesitate to let us know how we can do better!

We appreciate our business,

Laura M.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Great Service Department
Great overall experience. They fit me/my car in, the customer service was great, price was great - overall, a great experience. And the free car wash was a wonderful, unexpected add. Thank you.

Laura,

Thank you for the opportunity to earn your trust and service your vehicle! We greatly appreciate your business, if there's anything you need in the future don't hesistate to give us a call!

Michael M.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Not sure what you mean by title
Service rep and service were excellent

Michael,

Thank You for the review! if there's anything you need in the future don't hesitate to give us a call!

Janie H.
Plains, MT
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Great Dealership
Very staff friendly and great customer service. They took care of all of my car needs and made sure to have my car done in a timely manner. Thanks Dan for your help!

Janie,

Thank you for the review! if there is anything we can ever do for you don't hesistate to give us a call!

Thanks again,

NW
Niche W.
Cut Bank, MT
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Service department
Michael in the service department is very upbeat and positive! Hes thorough and ensures that you have the best experience with them!
JOSHUA S R. from Missoula Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing! We appreciate your feedback and will do all we can to earn 5 Stars on your next visit!

josh@missoulanissan.com

Richard S.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Oil change and auto check
Fast service and prompt service. Thanks.
JOSHUA S R. from Missoula Hyundai responded on 02/07/2020

Richard,

Thank you for letting us know how we did! if there's anything you need, don't hesitate to give us a call.

Thanks again,

Maria W.
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/31/2020 Category: Service
Addressed concern
Dealership addressed my concern of quality, found a solution that regained my trust. Thank you

01/31/2020 Category: Service
Check the Work
Told cabin air filter needed to be replaced that it was "old" and "dirty." Changed it myself the next day only to find there was no cabin air filter, seems it got lost when it was inspected last? Dealership said they recommended replacing the filter based on mileage not by inspection. ONly gotten service done at the dealership, wonder how long I have gone without this filter? Also, electrical not hooked up right from last time cabin filter was inspected. Had to replace the filter myself and reconnect the electrical. Could have happened to anyone who was distracted, as the customer check the work, ask to see the filters!
JOSHUA S R. from Missoula Hyundai responded on 02/03/2020

Maria,

Thank you for letting us know about the isssues you experienced while visitng our department. I know that Dan has spoken to you and scheduled you in for your belt replacement and voucher for your upcoming 180k Service but I wanted to take this opportunity to apologize for our lack of consistency and communication on your last visit. We do appreciate you as a long time customer and valued patron. We will do our absolute best to earn your trust. If you ever need anything feel free to contact me directly at 406-549-5178 or by email at josh@missoulanissan.com

Sincerely,

JOSHUA S R. from Missoula Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

Maria,

Thank you again! I look forward to building your trust and making right our lack of communication and quality of service. As always, if there is anything I can do for you feel free to contact me anytime.

Missoula Hyundai

12/19/2019 Category: Service
Missoula Hyundai service
Friendly and fast
JUSTIN S., General Manager from Missoula Hyundai responded on 12/23/2019

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate the positive feedback.

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Fine service
I don't have time to write a detailed review. Service was fine.
JUSTIN S., General Manager from Missoula Hyundai responded on 12/03/2019

Thank you for letting us know how we did!  We will see you next time.