Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Michael R.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Missoula Hyundai, Montana
Took my Veloster in for first service. The folks there were easy to deal with and had my car back on the road (with a good wash too!) in no time.

My only complaint would be that the dealer I bought the car from, suddenly decided to drop the Hyundai brand just weeks after I purchased the car. Even tho they knew this was going to happen, they did not disclose this to me as they were making the sale.

Now I have to do a 300 mile round trip just to get my oil changed.....

Poor communication
The device department had multiple issues with communication between each other. My service was supposed to be covered by my warranty, then they denied it. In the end, I didn’t have to pay, also with a lack of communication.

Dutch M.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Swift and friendly
Great service and very friendly people throughout. I'll be back.

Kenny S.
Kooskia, ID
Quick and excellent.
They were friendly and wanted to make sure it worked good before we drove it 3 hours home.

Michael L.
Belgrade, MT
06/03/2019 Category: Service

AI
Ashley I.
Lolo, MT
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Great staff and service !
This place is awesome! Super friendly and in and out in. Breeze! No complaints here! Thanks Missoula Hyundai!!!

Marian W.
Deer Lodge, MT
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Excellent!
Always get my car serviced here....they're great!

GA
Gary A.
Ronan, MT
2012 Hyundai Tucson
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Reasonable service, good value
The work was done in a timely fashion and when the first try didn't get they worked on it til it was right.

John S.
05/05/2019 Category: Service
Unorganized chaos
Given keys to wrong car multiple times and appointment not in their computer after driving in from great falls. They did get me in timely but a bit sketchy at best. Courtesy wash after service not offered due to that employee being 40 mins away.

Florence, MT
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Can't say enough about the customer service. Excellent!!!

04/29/2019 Category: Service
Great people
Great people to work with

SG
Susan G.
Florence, MT
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Efficient & Friendly
Always ready to take my car in right away. Quick on servicing and keep me informed. Great experiences both times I have been in. Thanks Missoula Hyundai!

Shirley W.
Butte, MT
04/25/2019 Category: Service
I was treated like gold!
My sister and I drove to Missoula from Butte for a recall of my 2011 Hyundai Sonata. We were conveniently shuttled to the mall and picked up again when they called to say my car was ready. They treated me very, very, good and completed the work on my car in less time than they predicted. Wonderful staff.
GAIL J L., SERVICE MANAGER from Missoula Hyundai responded on 04/26/2019

Thank you Shirley.

Gail Leonard
406-549-5178
gail@missoulanisan.com

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/13/2019 Category: Service
good service
The car needed a 60,000 mile service and this place fit the bill.

Stevensville, MT
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Custome
I was immediately greeted by a service person before I even got out of my car, who put plastic on my seat. She gave me an estimate of time it would take and it was done 15 minutes early. They even washed my car and I didn’t even ask I had forgotten to ask

Jacinda H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Fast service, nice employees
Very pleased with the service and people.

Ruby B.
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Very knowledgeable Service Dept. Mngr.
I have 2 concerns. Last two visits you have alot of turnover in your maintenance department. Also, when they wash the car off it always has dripping streaks, sorry, a major pet peeve of mine. Because of the turnover in your service Dept. I would be skeptical rec. To a friend.

Mike P.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/01/2019 Category: Service
They will work with you
After being thrown under the bus by lithia dealer in great falls we needed to find someone reliable to deal with for our 2016 Santa Fe sport.they got me in on their busy schedule and took care of my needs and made sure that I was happy with their service. Having to drive 170 miles to get to service is inconvenient but they were well worthwhile. I will be recommending them to others in my same situation.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Always pleasant service staff.
A+

Stevensville, MT
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Gets worse every time
I used to love the service here. The pass few oil changes the service and staff consistantly gets worse and worse