4.6

NS
Noreen S.
Butte, MT
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Highly competent, friendly service. My expectations were completely exceeded.

Lolo, MT
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Old but good car
We have many miles on our car. Up to this point, the car has been very reliable. Check engine light came on several weeks ago. Missoula Nissan Hyundai scheduled us in ASAP and thoroughly assessed the problem and diagnosed the issue. Just received the car yesterday. Running well so far.

Lolo, MT
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/06/2019 Category: Service
great service
came in for 1st service. Were very friendly and on time. Did only what was needed, and a great job.

GS
Gary S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Easy to get to and Service reps to notch.
the service did what they said they would do in a timely manner.

NK
Nick K.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Friendly knowledgable staff, very responisve
The staff is local, they clearly believe in their product. They listen and do what they say they will do for a fair price.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Professional
Service department staff professional and courteous.

Didn’t like the fact I had to drive 400 miles round trip for warranty recall.Presently no dealer in Great Falls Mt.

John R.
Hackettstown, NJ
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Oil change for NJ car
We're from New Jersey. This is the second time we went to Missoula Hyundai and we will go back next time we drive cross country. The car was cleaned inside and out. Everyone was very courteous. A good experience.

Casey B.
Helena, MT
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Great service department
Quick and friendly. Price was right

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Great People
Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff!!!

CY
Quick service

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Warranty Service
Needed warranty service and they were fast and respective to get it done fast.

2020 Hyundai Palisade
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Thanks for greeting me, being assertive and respectful and handling my car needs...and explaining it to me.

09/03/2019 Category: Service
service department glitch
Not informed my service was completed cause me to spend an additional hour in service department waiting room. Service department had mishandled the paperwork and key

09/01/2019 Category: Service
Good location
The first guy I dealt with was great!

TC

Scott P.
Clinton, MT
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and professional
The service department always does a good job in a timely manner.

NR
Nancy R.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and helpful
I had to travel 3 hours to reach the Hyundai service center and was pleased with the service and customer service. If I could get the service done closer to home, I will choose service at another service center (non Hyundai).

EL

08/04/2019 Category: Service
The service was great
I am a happy customer.
JOSHUA S R. from Missoula Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you for your review!!! if there is anything else we can do for you or for your vehicle dont hesistate to let us know. we'll be there for you.

Sincerely,

Josh Reisner

Rachelle B.
Stevensville, MT
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
I’ve always had speedy service, I’m very confident with servicing my genesis there. Waiting room in comfortable. And has water for your dog and treats!
JOSHUA S R. from Missoula Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you for your review! we are here to take care of your vehicle and we all love the pups! we're here for you, if you ever need anything don't hesistate to let us know.

Josh Reisner