Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Stevensville, MT
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
The service went with no problems

Florence, MT
12/19/2018 Category: Service
Highly recommend
Excellent customer service!

HL
Holly L.
12/19/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Missoula Nissan Hyundai provided excellent customer service. Once my oil change was done they reviewed all services done and even provided recommendations so that I was able to drive anywhere safely and efficiently. They even asked about my day and walked me out to my car! Overall Missoula Nissan Hyudai is by far the best I've been to! Definitely going to be paying another visit soon!

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and competent
The service department has always been professional, friendly and competent. That’s why I continue to return.

GS
George S.
Bonner, MT
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Great experience!
My overall expeince with this Missoula Hyundai’s service department was great.....great customer service and very good quality of work. I’m definitely coming back.

MF
Marianne F.
2008 Hyundai Tucson
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendliness and quick service. Even washed my car. Many thanks.
The service was so friendly and cooperative. Really fast on the service. Thank you.

SG
Susan G.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Complete job, changed oil and fixed tire issue, friendly

SG
Susan G.
Florence, MT
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Ready for me right at the appointed time. Took the one hour for service as quoted. Waiting area comfortable with complete amenities including wifi, coffee, free snacks and water. Paperwork clear and complete regarding services performed. And the people are awesome!!

WF
Wanda F.
Condon, MT
12/04/2018 Category: Service
very attentive
great service everyone was super nice , but got home that night noticed there was a stain on my new car seat in the back looked like oil , maybe when they vaccumed the car I am sure it was an accident , but I can not get it out.
RAQUEL L C. from Missoula Nissan Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Good Morning Wanda.  We appreciate your feedback! Im so glad that you had a good experience with our service department, however we would like to get you back in to see if we can get rid of that stain!  We will be reaching out to you today to try getting that scheduled.  Thanks again! Raquel Collins (Service Manager)

12/02/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, quick service.
Friendly service. Early morning appt and drop-off. Shuttle service without a long wait.

Ruby B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Helpful, great customer service
Will certainly continue to patronize Missoula Hundai as long as this great service continue s.

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
It was nice to have the people at the service desk be so friendly. They let me know when my vehicle was almost finished and checked in on me while I was waiting.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/25/2018 Category: Service
Check up
Wanted to get my car looked over for the winter and was told that since I needed an oil change it would be cheaper to just schedule that and everything would still be looked at. Not pushy at all, fast service, polite.

GW
Gary W.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Doc7696
Andrew Nemecs was great! He took the time to keep me informed on my SUV's progress. Thanks Andrew for going the extra 30 miles!

2010 Hyundai Sonata
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Review
Good place to bring company vehicle, but parking lot is not ok. So hard to park/pull out of the lot.

2003 Hyundai Elantra
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service Review.
I'm very pleased with the service department and the courteous staff.

RT
Robin T.
Clancy, MT
10/31/2018
Fun Experience‼️
Troy and Missoula Hyundai made the whole “car buying experience “ enjoyable. It felt like we got a good deal and they did the same; we were all winners. Their follow up was thoughtful and appreciated.

Judith D.
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Full attention was given
Excellent service.

HS
Hugh S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Great people people work there
As always a great experience and lots of nice folks.

Cut Bank, MT
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/24/2018 Category: Service
The gentleman who assisted me at the service counter was amazing! He was friendly and very helpful!