MK
Melissa K.
Woodbury Heights, NJ
GMC Acadia
02/15/2019
Great, trustworthy mechanic. Always get great service at a great price.

JoAnn S.

Andy R.
Thorofare, NJ
02/13/2019
Honesty
Very honest and straight forward employees! Have been getting all work done there for all my vehicles from basic oil change to necessary repairs. Not once have I had a bad experience! Highly recommend for all your auto needs!

EO
Ellen O.
02/12/2019
They treat you with courtesy. You are made to feel important to them.
I have always been dealt with
In a professional but friendly manner. The work has been very satisfactory. I have been so pleased that I have recommended the shop to several friends, and they have been pleased as well.

AK
Andy K.
Lexus SC 400
02/12/2019
Unbeatable service
This is the only place for your car or truck to get quality service , better than an dealership, at a reasonable price with no hassle on repairs that are 100% quaranteed.

CG
Cathy G.
01/31/2019
excellent service all the time
Excellent service very prompt and courtesy

Maple Shade, NJ
Honda Civic Cpe
01/30/2019
Honest work and fair pricing
I've been coming to Mister B's since I got my first car 10 years ago. I have always had great service. They never try to sell me things I don't need. And the service is always quick. I highly recommend.

VS
Vic S.
Ford Windstar Wagon
01/30/2019
Jan, 2019
Usually can get repair done in a timely Manor, and try to get you in ASAP.

CK
Cathy K.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/28/2019
Outstanding service and customer service!
Took my car in at noon. Was diagnosed and fixed the same day. I would recommend Mr. B's to anyone who wants an honest, reasonable and knowledgeable mechanic. Thank you Mr. B!!!

Rich S.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Rich said they are just great, in every aspect.

01/24/2019
Friendly
Love Mr. B's They are very friendly and excellent mechanics. They are honest and will let me know if there is something I need but also if there are things I do not need to do.

BD
Bud D.
Thorofare, NJ
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/23/2019
Professional
Friendly and efficient staff and took good care of me and they obviously know what they are doing

01/23/2019
I’ll always go back!
Really great place ! Great people, great service ! Honest and affordable !

EF
Ed F.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/22/2019
Great, friendly service
It was just a routine service this time, but whatever the job, large or small, I trust Mister B’s with my prized 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser convertible

CI
Chardae I.
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Chardae said the staff member who helped her worked very well and provided great customer service

Margaret P.
01/20/2019
Honest and dependable !!
We have been going to Mr B's for years and have had nothing but outstanding experiences.

KY
Kevin Y.
Bellmawr, NJ
Mercury Cougar
01/19/2019
Mr b always does a great job on my vehicles
Mr b does a great job on my vehicles

Dennis W.
Mercury Sable
01/18/2019
As always, great service, great prices , great people.

Stacey M.
01/14/2019
Knowledgeable & customer service
Steve & Tony are always available to explain the problems with having the perfect solution. I send everyone I know to Mr. B's

FS
Francis S.
Paulsboro, NJ
01/10/2019
MISTER B'S AUTO CENTER - GOOD PEAPLE, GOOD WORK.
The people are are friendly, and know what to do. When job is completed, it's quality work. I was told by my uncle about this place 25 years ago, and i've sent my wife and daughter