Chris S.
04/16/2019
Great service, as always.
I’ve been getting my car serviced here for years. Always great service and communication, and they’re always very helpful about working with my schedule.

Renee R.
04/16/2019
Oil check
Always helpful & reliable!

LF
Louise F.
Nissan Maxima
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Louise said the business does good work. They are efficient and do a clean job. They are nice people and she does recommend them to others.

Thorofare, NJ
04/05/2019
Very friendly and very efficient
My car was completed on s hedule.

Therese M.
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Therese said the mechanic at the business was good and so was the work.

Dennis W.
Mercury Sable
04/03/2019
Great experience
Great, service, great people, fair prices.

Woodbury Heights, NJ
04/02/2019
Fast efficient service
Dropped off my car on Monday morning & it was done in the afternoon
Fast, efficient service!
I highly recommend Mister B’s Auto!

Mabel S.
Mazda Protege
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Mabel said everything was satisfactory at the place. It's a great service facility, she appreciates his honesty and integrity, and he is a good person.

BC
Bill C.
03/28/2019
Great place to go for auto repair
They did great work. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. Great people!

DJ
Dylan J.
Thorofare, NJ
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Dylan said the mechanic is the best. He loves doing business with at this facility.

AT
Andre T.
03/25/2019
The employees
It was a nice visit. People were welcoming and professional and they work fast. I'm definetely going back there.

National Park, NJ
Honda Civic Sdn
03/22/2019
Always Good Service
Everyone is friendly and knowledgeable and I always get service in a timely manner. My family has been going here longer than I’ve been alive and I will always go there myself.

Misty R.
03/14/2019
I’ve found my new mechanic! Thanks again!!

TU
Todd U.
03/12/2019
Outstanding service every time
I have taken all my cars to Mr B’s for a number of years now and have never had any problem. I can always rely on Tony and Steve to make sure the work is done right and most importantly I trust them completely. My daughter brings her car over from Philly.

Maria M.
Woodbury Heights, NJ
Chevrolet S-10
03/09/2019
Me B’s Auto Center is awesome!!
Took my truck to Mr. B’s for service after 1PM on a Friday. The service was completed in a couple hours! I am quite pleased with their quick, professional & economical service!

Stephen B.
Saturn Ion
03/08/2019
Down to Earth, Honest and Professional
I've been with Mr. Bs for years now and I'm always pleased with the service and friendly attention to me and my vehicals.

Steve Blanda
Woodbury, New Jersey

Derrick L.
Dodge Magnum
03/07/2019
Great work
They did very great work. Fast with major work done and very nice people.

DF
Diana F.
03/06/2019
Trust
Mister B's is a trustworthy car maintaince/repair center. Good people who you can trust to do a good job at a fair price.

MT
Mary Cay T.
Mullica Hill, NJ
INFINITI G37 Coupe
03/06/2019
Simple oil change
I loved that I could wait for my car for the oil change which took less than a half hour. Everyone is very friendly there. I take my car there for all my maintenance needs.

Mary D.
03/03/2019
Spoil your car
If you want your car fixed right the first time, by complete professionals - this is the place. 1 day turn around. I know my van is well cared for at Mister B's plus they let me know if they find any other concerns. Nice guys. Spotless garage. Day spa for your car!