ME
Hartland, WI
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
01/15/2021
Great emergency work
I have used these guys in the past the work on my classic CJ7 Jeep and they did a phenomenal job recently I had an emergency job they fit me in the great work work with my schedule to get back my truck that was my primary form of transportation great work and a great price I will always use them I will always recommend them.

TRACY S.
Jeep Cherokee
01/08/2021
Efficient service
Been going to MiTech for years have yet to have any mechanical Issue with our vehicles misdiagnosed.

AC
ALAN C.
Volkswagen Passat
01/04/2021
MiTech is a Consistent Performer
MiTech is a consistent performer and that is all-important to me so far as automobile maintenance is concerned since I know little to nothing about that. I do know, however, that I get nothing but the truth from MiTech and that is worth a great deal.

JAMES M.
01/03/2021
These guys are great
I tried for hours to get these bolts out of my exhaust with no luck. If I knew it was going to be this cheap I would not have even tried it would have went straight to them. Next time I need work I am taking it to them first.

BOB S.
Sussex, WI
Chevrolet Traverse
01/02/2021
MiTech review
We made the appointment in a timely fashion. Made the appointment for a driver seat repair. They called to update the estimate. The replacement part did not match the interior of the vehicle. They would not let go out from their shop. So they painted the replacement part to match the interior. They are very concerned about the repairs that come out of their business.
Have always had a great experience on anything we do with MiTech

BC
BOB C.
Hartford, WI
Nissan Pathfinder
12/12/2020
Excellent Service!
My experience with Mi Tech is always great. The work is done promptly and with quality workmanship. I am very pleased😀. Thank you very much!

BOB S.
Sussex, WI
12/11/2020
Again service was excellent. When I made the apt for the oil change. I mentioned the brakes were vibrating. They inspect and found it needed new rotators. And replaced them.

J
JON GUMINA
Ford Econoline Wagon
11/30/2020
Excellent Work at a Fair Price
About a month ago I purchased an older model work truck. It won’t be too long before the day comes that I will retire, so spending a lot of money on a work truck wasn’t a priority.

The truck is in good condition for its age (2010). The former owner gave me repair receipts for work he had done. One of the items was for repairs done to the transmission shifting linkage about 6 months ago. There were still problems with this mechanism so I dropped the truck off at MiTech.

Michael took the time to explain to me the different things that could be the problem and said he would call after they got into the work and they knew what the problem was.

True to his word, I received a call that afternoon and Michael told me what needed to be done and how much it would cost.

The truck was finished later in the afternoon and I picked it up shortly before closing time. As usual, everything was done perfectly and for a little less than the price quote.

MiTech has been our family’s choice for over ten years and we have had many different experiences with them. Never have we had anything to complain about at all. It’s nice to have such good service techs that we can trust and depend on.

PT
PULVERMACHER T.
11/30/2020
All the people working there stand out above the rest when dealing with their customers.
They have completed the repairs and did a thorough professional job. The truck brakes feel as they are supposed to feel, solid and reliable. It stops in a straight line and the rear brakes follow suit, evenly.

PT
PULVERMACHER T.
Ford Crown Victoria
11/06/2020
Honest appraisal of issues and results that corrected the problem. Best reasonable solution.
They resolved the cars issues and now it runs superb. Reasonably priced with quick turnaround.

STEVE W.
Hubertus, WI
Ford Econoline Wagon
11/04/2020
friendly nnd always saving us when our older vehicles need help
once again the fine men of MiTech rescued us........work van need help right away so my husband could us it for work......and you made time for us .
Thank you again........
God bless you all

The Whitcombs

RYAN S.
Ford Edge
11/03/2020
Great, friendly service!
I’ve used Mitech for vehicle service and repairs for several years. The staff is knowledgeable, courteous, and honest! Easy to get an appointment when needed.

PG
PAUL G.
Lannon, WI
Dodge Challenger
11/03/2020
Very professional and treat you like family.
Hard to find a good honest shop now days that don't treat you like another number. Mike and his staff go the extra mile to make sure you leave very satisfied. Give them a chance to take care of your vehicle and you will be happy you did.

TR
THOMAS R.
Menomonee Falls, WI
Chevrolet Camaro
10/27/2020
Good, prompt service
Mike and his father before him have serviced my cars since 1971. Great and honest people.

RO
Ron O.
GMC Acadia
10/22/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Judy. She said everything about them is just outstanding. She loves dealing with them. Everything has been perfect. Their service, they are reasonable as far as their diagnosis is concerned. They are nice people to deal with just like family. They are warm. She just can't say enough about them. They are so thankful to have them again. When they repair things it's taken care of. She trusts them. She would trust to hear their analysis of the vehicle. She doesn't have to check back.