BOB S.
Sussex, WI
Chevrolet Traverse
11/06/2019
MiTech review
They did a great job. We were able to bring the vehicle in the night before. They called with an estimate and told us what we needed done. They contacted us when the vehicle was done. We have had other work done at MiTech and never have had any problem. Would recommend them to other friends. Great followup.
Michael K., President from MiTech Automotive responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you Bob!  We value your opinion and will spread the word that our customer service is doing a great job.

RICK R.
Menomonee Falls, WI
11/04/2019
Quality workmanship, personal interactions and clear explanations of work to be done and completed.
My husband and I have been going to Mike/MiTech for probably 15 years or more for both my car and his truck. Mike and his staff have always been helpful and accommodating with scheduling. They are clear about what needs to be done and what can wait to be done in a future appointment. They return calls within the same day. The client space is clean and comfortable for hanging out while waiting for a service. Mike has also provided guidance when we have asked for guidence on new car purchasing.
Michael K., President from MiTech Automotive responded on 11/12/2019

We strive to treat every customer as if our own families were riding in their vehicles.  Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review.  That means a lot.

RF
RANDY F.
Hartland, WI
10/30/2019
Mytech service
Great, honest work at a reasonable price
Michael K., President from MiTech Automotive responded on 11/12/2019

So happy we could help!  Thank you for the review!

MATT C.
West Bend, WI
Dodge Journey
10/29/2019
Oil Change
Always get the best and friendly service from Michael and Todd.
Michael K., President from MiTech Automotive responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We really appreciate it!

10/23/2019
Great Service!!
Great service, reasonably priced, reliable and friendly mechanics!
Michael K., President from MiTech Automotive responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you so much for leaving a review! We love seeing all of those stars!

JJ
JERRY J.
10/14/2019
Personable, reliable, and always friendly
Personable, reliable, friendly service!
Michael K., President from MiTech Automotive responded on 10/15/2019

Always glad to be of assistance!  Thank you for taking time to leave us a review.

AV
ANDREW V.
Sussex, WI
10/13/2019
Another Great Job
I had a tire puncture and called Friday morning. They were able to get me in the same day and patch the tire. I had my car back by Friday afternoon. Could not recommend this place enough!
Michael K., President from MiTech Automotive responded on 10/15/2019

So glad we were able to get you back up and running quickly.  Thanks for the great review!

JIM H.
Slinger, WI
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/11/2019
Honest and Trustwortily
Mike and Todd are great to work with. I always feel I'm receiving great service at a fair price. Compared to other service centers including dealerships they always come in under there competitor's quote. I would definitely check out Mitech for next auto service for as a simple oil change to major engine repair and all your mechanical problems.
Michael K., President from MiTech Automotive responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you Jim!  It's always a pleasure to give you great service. Thanks for leaving us a review! We really appreciate it!

BO
BRIAN O.
Town Of Lisbon, WI
10/10/2019
Just the right medicine
As always, the gang did a great job listening to what we needed to have done, and provided the right advice, guidance AND service we need to keep our car running in great shape. The experience they share is way more valuable than what I've seen elsewhere.
Michael K., President from MiTech Automotive responded on 10/11/2019

Thank you for the review!  We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to leave us one!

NS
NORM S.
Pewaukee, WI
Ford Police Interceptor
10/10/2019
Confidence & trust
Nice to know that amongst all the other trials and tribulations of life I can count on MiTech.

Me too, Norm.  Me too.

10/04/2019
Awesome
Great Guys, Excellent work, Very helpful
Michael K., President from MiTech Automotive responded on 10/11/2019

Thanks David for taking the time to leave us a review!  We really appreciate it!

STEVEN B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/02/2019
Satisfaction
Service is outstanding caring for customer needs Quality of work great
Michael K., President from MiTech Automotive responded on 10/03/2019

Thank You For The Review!

TJ
Todd J.
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Todd said the service and dependability is really good. The employees are good people.
Michael K., President from MiTech Automotive responded on 10/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.  We appreciate it so much!

EB
ERIC B.
Lannon, WI
09/28/2019
Always dependable!
Todd and Michael at Mitech are always great to work with. As far as appointments and diagnosing your vehicle they always try to make it happen when others can't! And they've caught things on my vehicle that others missed.
Michael K., President from MiTech Automotive responded on 10/01/2019

Thank you for leaving a review.  I'll make sure to let Todd know you spoke highly of him.  We do what we can to get all of our customers back safely on the road.  Thanks again!  We love those stars!

AC
ALAN C.
Germantown, WI
Volkswagen Passat
09/25/2019
2001 Passat Miracle
My wife's Passat has developed some idiosyncrasies and one of those was an insistent alarm. The fellow working on it in back came to the front and told me he had disabled the alarm that was ringing by taking the dome light out of the equation. It works and we are grateful...very grateful.
Michael K., President from MiTech Automotive responded on 10/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave a review!  Alarms like that not only are annoying but can be dangerous and cause inattentive driving.  I am glad we were able to figure it out.  Have a great day!