Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5

Lecompte, LA
07/09/2020 Category: Service
It only takes one screwup to loose a customer.
Something as simple as an oil change can make or brake a consumers confidence in a dealership. Don't make excuses and blame it on Covid 19 and not being able to hire compitent employees. If you can't hire good employees don't take the work in. Better to turn it away than screw it up.

Ball, LA
2020 Hyundai Sonata
05/14/2020 Category: Service
R
R
CLIFTON A T., Service manager from M & M Hyundai responded on 05/18/2020

Talked with customer to assure them we working to make things better.

Diana S.
Lecompte, LA
2010 Hyundai Accent
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Expensive
I expected to pay more for the repair because it's a Hyundai car being fixed at a Hyundai dealer. But I didn't expect to pay $270.00 labor for the 3/4 of an hour it took to do the repair. I was told the cost of the job before the repair was carried out I just assumed the parts were very expensive. Oh well!
CLIFTON A T., Service manager from M & M Hyundai responded on 04/09/2020

Sorry that you were not happy with the requested service. All pricing was discussed before work performed.

Provencal, LA
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Do not take you car here
They will say that it is ok to drive your car with a flashing check engine light. When you call them to have help to get a tow truck to have your car towed in. Then once you get there they will read the code and erase the code and send you on your way well you wait for your part. This is not normal practice when you have a flashing check engine light on your dash.
CLIFTON A T., Service manager from M & M Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

Sorry things did not go as smooth we wanted.Called you yesterday to clarify issue with check engine light. I have a service campaign that i would like to send you a copy.

Michael C.
CLIFTON A T., Service manager from M & M Hyundai responded on 01/08/2020

HC
HENRY C.
08/13/2019
SADD .....THIS DEALERSHIP IS NOT RECOMMENDED TO OR FOR VETERANS...PLEASE GO ANYWHERE ELSE FOR A VEHICLE NEW OR USED.
Issues still hasnt been resolved....saddening... alan c....and managment....ok

08/13/2019
It is very saddening to work all our lives to finally get that NEW VEHICLE buy a full warranty and find out that the dealership that sold we the car staff and management and service department wont work with the customer/veteran to solve warranted issues...This dealership is a JOKE and the staff....a bunch of FAKE LOOSERS IF WE ASK ME...UNPROFESSIONAL AND ....IF WE LOOK ALITTLE DEEPER...WE CAN SEE WHERE IM COMMING FROM....IN OTHER WORDS BLACK PEOPLE DONT BY CARS FROM M & M HYUNDAI....THEY DONT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS ONLY THEMSELVES AND L.S.U....ALL I CAN SAY TO THE STAFF AT M&M HYUNDAI IS.....

ROLL TIDE......ROOOOLLLL....
THANKS FOR NOTHING.....EMINIM...LOL
CLIFTON A T., Service manager from M & M Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

We treat all of our customers with respect .

07/21/2019 Category: Service
SADD
Not a very welcoming place....unless we are a LSU FAN....SO ROLL TIDE...GET OUT LSU...
CLIFTON A T., Service manager from M & M Hyundai responded on 08/01/2019

Made several attempts to contact customer. Still trying to figure out what happened.

TG
Tonya G.
Pollock, LA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/11/2019 Category: Service
unfriendly and unorganized. put oily parts inside my wifes vehicle
unfriendly and unorganized. put oily parts inside my wifes vehicle
CLIFTON A T., Service manager from M & M Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Will work to improve service.

TD
Tabitha D.
Fort Polk South, LA
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Service personnel was able to answer all my questions and service my vechicle in a timely manner. The lobby could use some improvements tho.
CLIFTON A T., Service manager from M & M Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

CR
Candace R.
Fort Polk South, LA
2014 Hyundai Veloster
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication and service
Took my car in to have the seat looked at and was told I would get a call back, never happen. I doubt the seat was actually considered for repair, misleading, lack of communication, and lack of service
CLIFTON A T., Service manager from M & M Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Talked to customer and  told him i would contact Hyundai to
see if coverage will apply due to heated seat.

01/11/2019 Category: Service
Nicer workers
Oil change service was fine but the cashier that took my payment had a snobbish attitude even I was nice to her. She was very rude.
CLIFTON A T., Service manager from M & M Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thanks for coming in.

MK
Mary K.
Pineville, LA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Highly recommended!
Fast, friendly and reasonably priced service.
CLIFTON A T., Service manager from M & M Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

TV
Tiffany V.
05/27/2018 Category: Service
Poor service! Rude employees!
Service employees are rude! Poor customer service! Wait time is longer than promised, made me drive back to the dealership because they thought they put the wrong oil in my car.
CLIFTON A T., Service manager from M & M Hyundai responded on 05/30/2018

Tried to reach customer and received no response. Will check phone number and try again.

SD
Sky D.
Pine Prairie, LA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Stay away from this dealer.

Couldn’t copy and paste the list for the inspection I scheduled but the above image shows the list of things to be checked. I even showed the service guy at the deskw what I wanted to be checked. That inspection in the image that i schedule wasn’t performed, instead they just checked the fluids on the car. My car is almost out of warranty and I wanted anything wrong now, to be covered so i don’t have to pay a big bill later. They were 0 help.

I will go to the Lafayette location from now on. As well as contact Hyundai about this terrible service.

04/17/2018 Category: Service
Rushed Service
I schedule a full inspection on the whole car and they did it in 10 minutes. No they performed the inspection i scheduled like the brakes, vac hoses, struts, shocks, etc.
CLIFTON A T., Service manager from M & M Hyundai responded on 04/17/2018

Full inspection was performed by 2 technicians one being myself.
All fluids were checked and the vehicle was in the shop longer than 10 minutes. If you found something we missed please let me know.

02/01/2018 Category: Service
Needs BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE
Customer service at the service department was horrible. I wasn’t greeted when I approached the counter. I asked how long was the wait and he asked for my keys, started talking to someone else and walked off. When they were finished with my car, he only explained what they did but didn’t explain the problem they found on my car. He told me everything was printed on my receipt...basically saying I can read it for myself once I pay for services. I will NOT be bringing my car back here.
CLIFTON A T., Service manager from M & M Hyundai responded on 02/01/2018

We are working on better customer service.