Laurie B.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/11/2019
Excellent service and amazing staff!
I love Frank and all of his staff! Very honest and knowledgable and quality work! We own vintage vehicles and a newer one and they can very adequately deal with anything we've presented! ...from seat belt repair to an engine swap! I also LOVE how they give back to the community in a variety of ways, many of them quietly. Highly recommend!!
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 04/12/2019

Always a pleasure to support your organization.

John W.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/11/2019 Category: Service
John said they are good people.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 04/19/2019

We appreciate your business

CL
Charles L.
Mazda CX-5
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Charles said that he has used the place before and he is always satisfied.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 04/10/2019

We appreciate your patronage

BF
Bruce F.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/26/2019
Always GREAT service!
As usual--you did what you said you would do and got it fixed.

THANKS!
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you!
We appreciate your business

TD
Theresa D.
03/24/2019
Trustworthy!!
I always use Silvercreek repair. They are quick with rapairs and care about the work they are performing. They want your car to be safe! I appreciate hiw honest and friendly they are!
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 03/25/2019

Dimac S.
Willoughby, OH
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Dimac said the service was good. The work was completed late.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for your review.
We're sorry we took longer than you expected.
We did our best to accommodate you without an appointment.

Jackie M.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
03/17/2019
Great brakes
Wonder and speedy service, was able to get everything done and back to work. I feel safer in my car!
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 03/19/2019

Julie W.
03/08/2019
Frank and Mandy and the rest of the team have been so so helpful! I couldn't have asked for a better experience in this really stressful time. They were able to get what i needed done quickly and without any hassles. THANK YOU!!!
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 03/12/2019

Julie

Thank you for your review.
It was a pleasure serving you.

SD
Sonja D.
03/05/2019
New tires rockin
Mandy found me a great deal on some new tires. I’m so thankful to have such a great repair place right around the corner.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 03/06/2019

Sonja,

It was a pleasure to serve you

Christine S.
03/02/2019
Honesty
Always honest and gets the job done. Wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Christine,

Thank you for the 5 stars!
We appreciate your patronage.

Amy M.
02/28/2019
Amazing and honest as always
First I was given 2 options for parts. 1 was cheaper, but would take 2 days to arrive. Then after service was completed, the price was less than the approved estimate, i was told because they did it in less time than the labor estimated time. I so appreciate that they passed this saving on to me! And as always great work on my vehicle.

Amy,

Thank you for your kind review.
As always, it's a pleasure to serve you.

EM
Elizabeth M.
02/22/2019
Fabulous place to do business with!
Loved how friendly Mandy was, answered all my questions and great with communication. Frank did a great job, my car is purring like a kitten! He even took a ride with me a few days later to explain a 'rattle' that was worrying me. He explained it and put me at ease.
Will always take my cars here!
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 02/27/2019

It was a pleasure to meet you.
Thank you for your review.
We look forward to serving you.

Sandra H.
Norton, OH
Chevrolet S-10
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Sandra said the place was great, everything was done properly, the owner is very honest and up front, and she is always happy with them. They are wonderful people who do a good job.

We appreciate your business.

ES
Ed S.
Akron, OH
Chrysler 300
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Ed said they met his expectations.

Toyota Avalon
02/21/2019
Great Job
They did a great job on my car!

Thank you for your 5 star review!

02/11/2019
Trustworthy
The service here is always friendly and honest. Thankful for a local business that operates with integrity.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for your positive review.

EW
Elaine W.
02/05/2019
Friendly service--honest-help me with transportation
Friendly trust-worthy service--make you feel @ home
Free help between paid services
you are great
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 02/06/2019

Elaine,

As always, a pleasure to serve you.

Jason K.
Rittman, OH
02/02/2019
Confidence in fair and honest repairs.
The family oriented business with good moral values serves its cutomers well! This includes fleet customers. You are not just a number, they treat you like you are part of their family.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 02/04/2019

Jason

Thank you for your kind review.
You are part of our family

SD
Sonja D.
02/02/2019
Awesome as Always
Never dissatisfied with the quality service myself and my car receive

Sonja

Thank you for your kind words.
We look forward to seeing you in the future.

PF
Paul F.
Ford Transit Connect
01/30/2019
Amazing service.
That was the best vehicle service experience I’ve ever encountered. We will be working with them for all of our vehicles from now on.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you so much for your positive review.
We look forward to meeting you in person.