Doug G.
Mazda CX-7
03/27/2021
Pleasant customer service
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 04/02/2021

Thank you.

Christine C.
Lincoln MKC
03/25/2021
Kind, reasonable, and trustworthy
When we were referred to Silvercreek Repair, we didn't know what to expect. We needed to take care of a vehicle after my husband's dad passed away unexpectedly. They were kind, honest, and genuine. The inspection report was detailed with pictures and gave us the confidence to be able to return the vehicle to my husband's mom with confidence that there was no other auto issues she needed to worry about.

Thank you for the kind review. I hope we can help you in the future.

Daivd P.
Doylestown, OH
03/24/2021
Super friendly service
Ford dealer wanted to replace a bunch of parts that were on back order. Glad we got impatient and got a second opinion. The noise we were hearing was just sway bar bushings easy and inexpensive repair, everything else checked out fine!

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle.

David D.
GMC Acadia
03/18/2021
Good work, at a fair price.
Silvercreek Repair has really personable employees, and does good work. I’m sure they’re not the cheapest- but they stand behind their work. That’s why I say it’s a fair price. We’ve been going there since 2008 when they took care of the wife when her car died at the Circle K while I was deployed.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 03/22/2021

Thanks Dave, Always great to see you.

Laurie M.
03/17/2021
Everyone did a great job, car feels and sounds much better!
Silvercreek repair does a great job, their fair, trustworthy and reasonably priced.

GD
Garrett D.
Norton, OH
03/17/2021
Better than anywhere else
My car needed a lot of work and they did it for a good price and were incredibly helpful. Working on German cars is hard and usually very expensive but they did it no problem.

Thanks Garrett for the great review

Jackie M.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
03/16/2021
Great family treatment
Always feel like a family visit when I bring in my vehicle. Personable staff, in and out and appreciate they help me stay on top of scheduled maintenance.

Thank you Jackie for the great review

Kevin S.
03/15/2021
Expert service
I have used Frank for years for service and trust all my vehicles to his expert care.

MV
Mark V.
Honda Civic Sdn
03/13/2021
Always satisfied
I'm always satisfied with the service at
Silvercreek Repair. Staff is very friendly and professional.

Thanks Mark for the great review

John D.
Norton, OH
Honda HR-V
03/10/2021 Category: Service
John said he likes the owner, says he has done him good in past that's why he keeps returning. John suggested for them to keep up the good work
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 03/12/2021

Thank you for the great review.

FS
Frank Jr. S.
02/12/2021
You are treated like family.
I have been a customer for around 15 years and have always had great service. I never been disappointed with their work and feel like they treat you like a member of their family.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 02/15/2021

Thank you for the kind words.

AF
Alex F.
02/10/2021
Mobile service is the quickest and fastest place ever
The best place ever in medina county I would go there the service is pretty good and quick and when you get a receipt for your repair you get a good discount.

Thanks Alex

Kristin M.
02/06/2021
Thankful
Thank you fir taking the time and having such patience with our situation.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 02/10/2021

You are very welcome Kristin. Glad we could help.

Dave B.
02/05/2021
Honest car repair
If you need an honest mechanic to work on your car, this is the place! They recommend what needs to be fixed on a priority basis.

Thanks Dave

Derrick H.
Doylestown, OH
Ford Expedition
02/03/2021
Attention To Individual Customer
I was hopeful to get my vehicle in for service within a week. I was very happy to get service the very next day! I know what I ask to be inspected or repaired will be done in a timely manner. I also appreciate the additional attention to detail on current vehicle needs and anticipated attention in the months ahead. I would’ve spent far more on the same repairs at a dealership previously used for service. Thank you! I trust this small business!

Thank you Derrick for the great review.
Robin