Dave B.
Toyota Tundra
09/29/2020
Transmission Drain and fill
Always professional and honest. They always communicate the health of your vehicle and the order of importance of needed repairs
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 10/02/2020

Thanks Dave for the great review.

IW
Ivy W.
09/29/2020
Kind and understanding
Brought my car in, and once it was diagnosed they were so kind and explained everything to me and then got the repairs done the same day.

Ivy,
Thank you for allowing us to repair your car. If you need anything in the future please give us a call. we are always willing to help.

PN
Pat N.
Honda Civic Coupe
09/29/2020 Category: Service
Pat said they were very prompt in helping her. She walked in the door, they worked her in quick. Took care of her and she was very pleased.

Thanks Pat for the great review.

EW
Eloise W.
Norton, OH
Chevrolet Cruze
09/26/2020 Category: Service
Eloise said they did exactly what they were supposed to do. They were quick and truthful. On the bill, they wrote notes of what they would have done additionally if it were their vehicle. Eloise appreciated this.

Thanks Eloise for the great review.

BT
Brian T.
Mazda CX-5
09/24/2020
Mazda service
Honest and friendly people
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 09/28/2020

VN
Valerie N.
Doylestown, OH
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/24/2020
They do great work
As always you fixed my truck, and did a great job! I was treated really great, as always, that's why I keep coming back, you all are awesome!!

Jeep Compass
09/21/2020
Needed my battery replaced – they came to jumpstart and pick me up and drove the car back to my place - this was done within a few hours.....I highly recommend them
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you for the great review.

CL
Charles L.
Mazda CX-5
09/19/2020 Category: Service
Charles said he's a little disappointed. Yesterday he had to go back right away. The fluid they changed had leaked out and left a big spot on the floor. The tire indicator buzzed today. He's not sure how to do it so it stays permanently so it stays in. Right now he's kind of disappointed those happened for his first time back. He had been going there before.

Charles, I'm sorry for the disappointment with your service. After talking to you, I hope you will give us another try. I know you were inconvenienced when you had to stop back by for the fluid check. The windshield washer fluid the technician spilled while filling leaked onto your garage floor and caused concern that it was oil. After double checking we found that it was washer fluid. As for the tire indicator that came on, I have no idea why. We didn't rotate the tires, all we did was check the tire pressures. If the light comes back on please give us a call, so we can check the issue for you. Thank you for the review. Our customers mean allot to us and we would like the opportunity to service your vehicle in the future.
Robin Knotts
Office Manager

Kay B.
09/17/2020
So friendly and efficient
So friendly and efficient.

Thanks, Kay for the review.

MV
Mark V.
Honda Civic Sdn
09/10/2020
The people make it great
Staff is professional, respectful, and courteous. Very happy to have a neighborhood mechanic I can trust.

Thanks Mark, Always a pleasure to see you.

Norton, OH
09/10/2020
Great Service But No Masks
The service on my car was excellent. They gave me an accurate estimate which was lower than a dealer wanted to charge, and they performed the work in the time frame they had quoted. Everyone at Silvercreek is helpful and friendly. The only reason I didn't give Silvercreek 5 stars is that their personnel are not wearing masks when they work with customers. I'm in a high risk group for Covid-19 and if I get it, I will be in serious trouble. My wife is also in the high risk group, and if I get it, she may also be infected and with her compromised immune system, she will die. So, the simple act of wearing a mask may prevent the spread of this disease. I hear about the concerns of small businesses, but whenever I go into one (which isn't often), most workers are not wearing masks as mandated by the state. I not only want to be safe, but I want the people who are serving us to be safe. There is a reason why everyone in an operating room wears a mask. They prevent infections. Mask up, folks!

Guy,
I want to apologize for the mask incident. I walked into the office to say hello and even though I kept my social distancing, I didn't have a mask on. I do not wear a mask in the garage while working due to hazards of the job. I will try to remember to pick up my mask from hear on out when coming into the office area to speak with customers. Thank you for the honest review and we hope to see you in the future for any car repair needs.
Frank

Jack M.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
09/05/2020
warm friendly atmosphere
I was in a pinch the other day and I called in because I couldn't get anyone that was able to mount my size 35 tires with the equipment large enough to do that even though they were fully booked they got me right in and got it handled in a timely efficient manner if I could give them 10 Stars I absolutely would!
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 09/09/2020

Thanks Jack
Glad to help

Dennis P.
Chevrolet Forward Control
09/02/2020
Honest approach to auto repairs
After inspection an accurate estimate is given avoiding any surprises at the completion.Nice people to deal with!

It was a pleasure to meet you

Jim S.
Honda HR-V
09/02/2020
Honest fair old school service
Great place for any service you may need. Frank is a class act đź‘Ť

Good to see you Jim
Thanks for the review

AE
Avery E.
Honda Civic Coupe
09/01/2020
Amazing !
Quick service and reasonable pricing!

It was a pleasure meeting you.