TN
Tom N.
09/01/2020
As always
Always top notch, trustworthy, and reliable. Couldn’t take your vehicle to a better place...just don’t take my time slot. 😀
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 09/09/2020

Thanks Tom
As always, a pleasure

JN
Jim N.
08/25/2020
Always do the work right!!
We moved recently to this town and needed a new mechanic, which is always hard to find. Silvercreek Repair is within walking distance of our house, so we decided to try it. They always do the work honestly and quickly. I drive an old high mileage car and they keep it running well. So glad I tried them the first time!
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 08/27/2020

Thank you for your review.
I's been a pleasure to get to know you.

Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 08/31/2020

Thanks, Jim and Eileen for the great review. We appreciate your patronage.

KL
Ken L.
Norton, OH
Jeep Patriot
08/24/2020
I trust Silvercreek Repair to repair my vehicle needs.
Frank and his crew are wonderful. I can count on them to find the problem and fix it correctly. They will call and explain what repairs are needed and give a reasonable quote and time frame. They are friendly and courteous and I plan to take my vehicle there whenever needed. Great job Frank!
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 08/24/2020

Thanks Ken for the great review.

VN
Valerie N.
Doylestown, OH
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/24/2020
Awesome people
I always love the job you guys do on my truck. You are the best!

Thanks for the great review.

Susan W.
Barberton, OH
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
08/20/2020
Friendly
They are always friendly and they take time to explain what your vehicle needs.

Susan,
Thank you for the great review. we try our best to keep the customer informed about what is going on with the vehicle.

Anthony S.
08/17/2020
Customer Service Oriented
I always can depend on your honesty, professionalism and reliability! Thanks again for getting our Explorer done so quickly!
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 08/19/2020

Thank you Anthony for the grear review. We're glad we could get the a/c going for you so quickly.

Anthony,
Always glad to be of service. Thank you for the kind words.

AF
Alex F.
08/15/2020
The best place and everyone is very friendly
They always have my vehicle done on time. They always do a good job. I can just call to schedule a appointment.

Hope everything is good with the repairs we did to the Honda.

LP
Lisa P.
08/08/2020
Treat their customers like good friends!
Such a great staff and great service! I feel all my car's needs will be well taken care of in a thorough and professional matter. I appreciate them keeping me up to date on any new problems that come up during a routine maintenance appointment.
Thanks, always for great service!

We appreciate the kind words and always look forward to seeing you.

Matthew B.
08/07/2020
Great, friendly honest service.
I had a older car that broke down, and I was given a quick quote on how much it would be to fix it. I was told honestly that I would do better to buy myself a new one. I appreciated the honest opinion as I was leaning that way myself. Everyone was very friendly and I'd definitely recommend to others.

Matthew,
We hope to see you again for all of your auto care needs.

David D.
GMC Acadia
08/06/2020
Good work and friendly workers.
We’ve been going to Mobile Service / Silvercreek Repair for more over a decade. The wife started going here when her car died in the Circle K while I was deployed. The service has been excellent, and they stand behind the work. It’s become going to friends rather than ‘that shop’.

Thanks Dave,
Always a pleasure to see you.

VN
Valerie N.
Doylestown, OH
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/25/2020
Great work, and nice people
I always love having you guys work on my truck. You always do a great job, you let me know what needs worked on. You guys always give me a ride if I need one, and I need rides home all the time! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 07/28/2020

Thanks Valerie
Always great to see you

Shirley S.
07/22/2020
Silvercreek Repair is knowledgeable & dependable.
Silvercreek Repair has always been trustworthy.

CD
Chris D.
Seville, OH
07/20/2020
Frank and his whole staff are outstanding to work with they treat people well .... very very knowledgeable and super easy to work with...I'm so glad I have a car repair shop that keeps me and my family rolling........ thank you Frank thank you Robin thank you Megan thank your whole staff.......ALWAYS a job well done

Thanks Chris
Always great to see you

LF
Lynette F.
07/18/2020 Category: Service
Lynette said she has been going to this business a long time and she appreciates what they do

Great to see you Lynette
Thanks

Tim S.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
07/15/2020
Tim s
Quickly done at a very fair price these people have an impeccable reputation and that’s why I went there