TN
Tom N.
Honda Civic Cpe
07/15/2020
No where else
Consistently skilled, fair, trustworthy, and great to work with. Can’t imagine anywhere better.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 07/28/2020

always a pleasure

MV
Mark V.
Honda Civic Sdn
07/14/2020
The staff is always pleasant and professional
Work was completed when promised.
Pricing was fair and what I was quoted beforehand.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 07/15/2020

Thanks Mark
Always good to see you and Mini !

Dylan W.
Toyota Yaris
07/10/2020
Amazing Service
I came in for a diagnosis on my car and they determined the problem within less than 2 hours from my scheduled appointment time. They worked with me to find a time to bring it in and after all was said and done they provided me with a straightforward answer. I also really enjoy their honesty and integrity. Going through them for the fix to my diagnosis would have cost a couple hundred and they said they could do the fix but they actually have me a recommendation for where I could get the work done cheaper as well. I really love them and will continue to use them in the future. 11/10 recommend. : )

It was a pleasure to meet you

Jay L.
Norton, OH
Buick LeSabre
07/10/2020
Honesty. Great work. Repeat customer!
We have used this company for a Winnebago, Chevy dump truck and a Buick Lesabre. We are very happy with all of their work. The honesty, integrity and customer service are excellent. We highly recommend. Thanks for everything today. Hope not to see you for a long time 🤣🤞

Jay

Marty C.
Mercury Milan
07/09/2020
Silvercreek Repair takes care of your vehicle with a care and concern as you would expect.

Marty
Thank you for your review and your business

Mark D.
Mazda CX-7
07/08/2020
Wonderful experience
SilverCreek Repair fixed brakes, air conditioning and a sensor and came in well under the estimated price. Great job! No funny smells in the car after the work was completed!
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 07/09/2020

WB
William B.
Buick Enclave
06/27/2020
Best place for repairs
Fast, Efficient, Reasonable Cost.
Always dependable.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 06/29/2020

Thanks Bill
I always enjoy talking with you

OS
Olive S.
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Olive said she likes them, they are truthful and if it wouldn't have been for this business, she wouldn't be on the road. She loves and has already recommended them. She added they get the vehicle in and they get it out and tell her to bring it back in if there's any other trouble. They got the engine light out, but they also had to put in a temperature sensor.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 06/30/2020

Mitzi G.
Honda Civic Sedan
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Mitzi said this facility is the best in Wadsworth and recommends them.

Always a pleasure

Dave D.
Brooksville, FL
06/24/2020
Thanks Frank!
Drove 600 miles for service and worth every mile!

It was great seeing you and your family
Say hi to Scrubby for us.

JY
Jeff Y.
Chevrolet Cruze
06/24/2020
Honesty, integrity and compassionate
My check engine light came on in my Chevy Cruz, so I took it to the Akron dealership. I had a forever warranty but the dealership told me the warranty was voided after I got my oil changed in January at a local place in Wadsworth. The Akron dealership staff informed me that it would cost over $8,000 in repairs, which later was quoted in writing as over $6,000. We took our car to a second mechanic for a second opinion after speaking with a neighbor and they too reported an expensive repair that just didn’t seem to fit the issues I believed the car was displaying. After a few weeks of deciding what to do with the car, a good friend recommended Silver Creek Repair. I soon found out that there are people still in the business who have integrity, honesty and compassion for me and my situation. They did a great job of identifying and explaining each issue my car presented and they communicated beautifully what my options were. For the first time in years I know i have found an auto repair shop that actually cared about doing the right thing at the right price. Silver creek repair saved me thousands of dollars and provided unbelievable service turned out to be a huge blessing during these uncertain times.

We appreciate all of our customers
Just treating people the way we like to be treated

David D.
Chevrolet Forward Control
06/21/2020
Excellent work, fair price, pleasant personable people.
Been here many times with varied vehicles. Always takes care of us.

Thanks to all at Silver Creek Repair.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 06/23/2020

EW
Elaine W.
06/20/2020
You are treated like family
I feel safe coming here for repairs--I feel like I am treated with respect and fairness

Always a pleasure

Jason K.
06/15/2020
Good people doing honest work at fair prices.
Frank and his crew do a great job of communicating the issues with your vehicle and explain the options and course of action needed to get your vehicle safely back on the road.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 06/17/2020

Have a Great Day!

TP
Tom P.
06/12/2020
A/C is cold!
Frank and Robin were very helpful and clear explaining the work that needed done to my car. First time I went to SilverCreek, I will go back. Thanks

We look forward to seeing you again