BT
Brian T.
Mazda CX-5
04/20/2021
Honest ethical people
Excellent service and great people.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 04/21/2021

Brian,
Is there anything that we could have done better to get a higher score.
Robin

Bill S.
02/04/2020
brake line now ruptured
I evidently was left a voice mail telling me I now have additional problems. although this is the age of social media not all of us are glued to our phones. keep calling a customer until you reach them!
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 02/05/2020

I'm sorry you could only give us 1 star. We strive to make all of our customers happy.

We did attempt to contact you 3 times. We left 1 voice mail.

It was unfortunate that the brake line broke on our watch. This is no suprise though, due to the rust on your plow truck.

EG
Ed G.
Barberton, OH
07/03/2014
poor
poor
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 07/09/2014

I spoke with Ed 7/9/14. He said that there is no problem with our services. He does not remember receiving an email or phone review of our business. I expected this to be a mistake of some sort. I've known Ed for 30 years or more and if there was a problem, he would have let us know.

Roger W.
06/01/2020
All squared away
The work we needed fixed was all done in a timely manner and without any hassles

05/20/2020
Leaky seal? Parking Brake question
We have a small puddle of oil on the garage floor this morning and the parking brake which was working before we brought it in seems to not be working now. Can we please get these items checked asap? Thanks RW
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 05/20/2020

I'm sorry your having issues with your vehicle.
I will have Robin call you this morning.

CL
Charles L.
Mazda CX-5
09/19/2020 Category: Service
Charles said he's a little disappointed. Yesterday he had to go back right away. The fluid they changed had leaked out and left a big spot on the floor. The tire indicator buzzed today. He's not sure how to do it so it stays permanently so it stays in. Right now he's kind of disappointed those happened for his first time back. He had been going there before.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 09/21/2020

Charles, I'm sorry for the disappointment with your service. After talking to you, I hope you will give us another try. I know you were inconvenienced when you had to stop back by for the fluid check. The windshield washer fluid the technician spilled while filling leaked onto your garage floor and caused concern that it was oil. After double checking we found that it was washer fluid. As for the tire indicator that came on, I have no idea why. We didn't rotate the tires, all we did was check the tire pressures. If the light comes back on please give us a call, so we can check the issue for you. Thank you for the review. Our customers mean allot to us and we would like the opportunity to service your vehicle in the future.
Robin Knotts
Office Manager

John S.
Seville, OH
Dodge Durango
04/16/2016 Category: Service
John said he would recommend this business.

Dan W.
Ohio
Buick Rendezvous
08/24/2013 Category: Service
Dan said he thinks the staff at this business is nice and knowledgeable. After he was given an estimate for his vehicle, he shopped around and found a business that did the same job for one fifth of the prices estimated. He would not recommend them to others because of the reason mentioned.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 08/28/2013

We pride ourselves with doing a complete professional job. Providing fair and accurate estimates using quality parts. We are not the cheapest in town. We realize that. We find to be the cheapest you must cut corners and use substandard parts. Besides a quality repair, we provide service second to none. After reviewing the estimate given I found one fifth of our price is the cost for ONE of the parts needed to do the job.

Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/23/2021
Honest and friendly!
Friendly staff including Frank 🙂
Very honest and quick. Even offered me a ride home when I dropped my vehicle off.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 04/26/2021

Thanks, Sam for the review.

Larry S.
01/29/2021
Vehicle
They found the problem with my vehicle
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 02/01/2021

Larry,
Thank you for being so patient with us. I know we had your vehicle 2 extra days, and I apologize for that. I issue is diagnosed and repaired. We are glad to hear the vehicle is running correctly again. Thanks for letting us service your vehicle.
Robin

Norton, OH
09/10/2020
Great Service But No Masks
The service on my car was excellent. They gave me an accurate estimate which was lower than a dealer wanted to charge, and they performed the work in the time frame they had quoted. Everyone at Silvercreek is helpful and friendly. The only reason I didn't give Silvercreek 5 stars is that their personnel are not wearing masks when they work with customers. I'm in a high risk group for Covid-19 and if I get it, I will be in serious trouble. My wife is also in the high risk group, and if I get it, she may also be infected and with her compromised immune system, she will die. So, the simple act of wearing a mask may prevent the spread of this disease. I hear about the concerns of small businesses, but whenever I go into one (which isn't often), most workers are not wearing masks as mandated by the state. I not only want to be safe, but I want the people who are serving us to be safe. There is a reason why everyone in an operating room wears a mask. They prevent infections. Mask up, folks!

Guy,
I want to apologize for the mask incident. I walked into the office to say hello and even though I kept my social distancing, I didn't have a mask on. I do not wear a mask in the garage while working due to hazards of the job. I will try to remember to pick up my mask from hear on out when coming into the office area to speak with customers. Thank you for the honest review and we hope to see you in the future for any car repair needs.
Frank

Dennis P.
Chevrolet Forward Control
09/02/2020
Honest approach to auto repairs
After inspection an accurate estimate is given avoiding any surprises at the completion.Nice people to deal with!
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 09/09/2020

It was a pleasure to meet you

CP
Carrie P.
Akron, OH
Toyota Matrix
03/05/2020
People you can trust
The people at Silvercreek repair are kind and honest. They do an in depth assessment of your vehicle and provide you with photographic evidence of the needs of your vehicle. I’d recommend you take your vehicle here for any repair you need.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 03/27/2020

We look forward to serving you in the future

Roger W.
02/20/2020
Repair Review
We had our 2003 Jeep Wrangler worked on with an old rusted out frame in need of extensive repair. A few other issues needed addressed -a broken four wheel drive mechanism and balding tires. A new frame kit was installed-the four wheel drive was fixed and we got a good deal on new tires. Because the frame work was very involved and the kit had to be ordered it took a little longer than we originally expected but all worked out well and we are pleased with both the quality of the work performed as well as the price we were able to have all this done for. Many thanks for a job well done!
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 02/21/2020

This was an interesting job, for sure, & we like interesting

David W.
Norton, OH
Ford Edge
11/18/2019 Category: Service
David said he feels like his wife was overcharged during the visit. He said the business charged a lot of stuff that he felt was not necessary for an oil change. He also stated that the staff put in the wrong type of oil.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 11/20/2019

David,
We are sorry for your experience. I reviewed your invoice.
The oil installed in your vehicle is what Ford recommends.
You are right in that you were overcharged. Your wife asked us to look into the check engine light. We found codes in the system that would require further diagnostics. Your wife refused at that time. Half a diagnostic charge was still billed. A refund has been issued. We apologize for our mistake.

10/15/2019
Trustworthy Shop
Appreciate the good service, friendly and respectful staff, and honest assessments. The photos and online links to technician's comments are helpful. Just 4 stars for a couple of reasons: First, the car was ready two days later than predicted; this was minor but a little inconvenient. Also, it would have been nice if the car had been vacuumed and washed when we picked it up. After having spent almost $3,000, we really feel that interior vacuuming and some quick detailing, and a clean car at pick-up time should be a standard part of the service. If a few Saturday or evening hours were available, this would be beneficial as well. Those would be our suggestions to get to a 5-star rating, but we are quite pleased overall with the people and service here.
Mobile Service & R. from Silvercreek Repair (Mobile Service & Repair) responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you for your review.
We always strive for 5 stars.
I will look into your recommendations
Have a great day.